Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
F: Sam.
M: Sam.
Killed by Sam.

look, I like Sammy, okay?

I refuse to play since I can't pick Liz.

(Heaven to me is made out of 36 Sams and 36 Lizzies)
Look you can only have ONE. People are gonna start complaining. And I didn't put Elisabeth on the list SPECIFICALLY for you. I figured you'd go M: Liz, F: Liz, K: Bearded_NoPants for trying to make me choose. Also I don't think they will be virgins when you die because the reason that you died will probably be that they over sexed you to death.

If you ask me, I think Donna is already a ton of fun, and I also think there's a good chance she and the HM end up being BFFs. Look; they both think they are better than their peers, they both think they're entitled to bend some (or all) rules because of their positions and they both have strong personalities. I'm sure we'll see Donna's daddy. I don't think we've heard Donna talk about her mother :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:... interesting.
Possible but I see more her route going down a break her hard scenario. Like human toilet breakdown.

Reactions: yuserneim

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you ask me, I think Donna is already a ton of fun, and I also think there's a good chance she and the HM end up being BFFs. Look; they both think they are better than their peers, they both think they're entitled to bend some (or all) rules because of their positions and they both have strong personalities. I'm sure we'll see Donna's daddy. I don't think we've heard Donna talk about her mother :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:... interesting.
The problem I see with that is that in Donna's case, she just feels better than everyone because she is rich and her father is important, in the HM's case, it is because he is smarter and more educated than most, and he studies psychology so he knows how people think. While he takes advantage of the situation to some degree, at least in my game, he really is trying to help people. Donna is just a spoiled brat.

You might be on to something about her mother, it could be that she is dead, or maybe she was low born, and part of her attitude is to compensate for that.
Dude Sally would... it just not gonna end well for you sorry. As for Rachel, well to each their own. Thou it's sad to know you'd take Rachel to the pound to be put down...

ha... ha... Seriously you making a game? Don't be afraid I'm a deviant I won't judge.

Right?
I am torn on Rachael, I like her personality, I want to help her, I love cat girls, but she is not really my type physically. Really not in to that body type, no matter what I might tell her... lol

Sent you a pm, don't want to talk about my garbage in this thread. XD

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Sometimes you have to make hard choices, and no I don't want to fuck them all, certainly not Donna, and sorry but izzy looks derpy to me.

Sally has a killer body, I need to know more about Sam before I fully decide.

I probably sound Aussie to most people outside of Oz, but a lot of Aussies hear American or English for my family is English.

Lain said he will be doing HH next, so should be out in a couple of days, then I will restart again.

You mean Neko or Anthro, Neko is like Rachel or Felicity dress up, or Inu like Emma, Anthro is a more humanoid cat.
Either way, not me, love both, now if only we could get Lucy to call us Daddy.
You telling me you don't fap to Lin, or Nia, her new stuff is hot.
Look I get it you don't like some of the girls. I'm not a fan of Debbie... Shit did I say that outloud, FUCK THERE GONNA KILL ME... I don't like her because she has the same name as one of my BITCH cousins and she looks like her too when she was young so it just can't.

Wait, wait I'm getting a brain fat... who's Felicity? Inu? Emma? Lin? Nia? are they characters from HH? Because I have not played in months and I'm horrible with names. Don't tell yuserneim but only figured out who Liz was two days ago after causing a fire from rubbing my last two brain cells together, when I put Elisabeth and Liz together. I felt so stupid. Thank god she put out that list showing who is who. Otherwise I won't even know what she looks like.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Look I get it you don't like some of the girls. I'm not a fan of Debbie... Shit did I say that outloud, FUCK THERE GONNA KILL ME... I don't like her because she has the same name as one of my BITCH cousins and she looks like her too when she was young so it just can't.

Wait, wait I'm getting a brain fat... who's Felicity? Inu? Emma? Lin? Nia? are they characters from HH? Because I have not played in months and I'm horrible with names. Don't tell yuserneim but only figured out who Liz was two days ago after causing a fire from rubbing my last two brain cells together, when I put Elisabeth and Liz together. I felt so stupid. Thank god she put out that list showing who is who. Otherwise I won't even know what she looks like.
Debby I can go either way on, she is useful anyway, and I do like her punishment game. lol

Those other girls are from Harem Hotel, yeah. Just updated yesterday.

Liz is the leader of the commando girls! She is great! :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Each to their own, I hate the MC sister in Waifu Academy as her name is Shelia, which is my mum's name, don't hate my mum it is just wierd.

Felicity and Emma the pink-haired and her busty blonde sister in HH, Lin the elf and first girl you fuck in HH, Nia is an elf you can buy in HH.

Neko is Japanese for cat, Inu is Japanese for dog.
So Rachel is a Neko girl, and Emma in HH is an Inu girl, girls who dress up as Cat and Dog.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Debby I can go either way on, she is useful anyway, and I do like her punishment game. lol

Yeah but Debbie is not a proper bitch, just angry, sad and lonely, she just needs someone to love her.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The problem I see with that is that in Donna's case, she just feels better than everyone because she is rich and her father is important, in the HM's case, it is because he is smarter and more educated than most, and he studies psychology so he knows how people think. While he takes advantage of the situation to some degree, at least in my game, he really is trying to help people. Donna is just a spoiled brat.

You might be on to something about her mother, it could be that she is dead, or maybe she was low born, and part of her attitude is to compensate for that.
I am torn on Rachael, I like her personality, I want to help her, I love cat girls, but she is not really my type physically. Really not in to that body type, no matter what I might tell her... lol

Sent you a pm, don't want to talk about my garbage in this thread. XD
Oh Donna, Donna Donna Donna. If only you know what the celestials (we are the celestials) said and plotted for you.

You and your cat girls. Also is this the first time someone is complaining that the women are not massive breasted and have huge asses? personally I'm thrilled. I'm getting tires of all the games with the bimbo bodied characters. No offense, EVERYONE has a right to their type. I'm just more into Petite, Athletic and/or Tomboys. So it's nice that all my types are greatly represented in this game.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Look you can only have ONE.
Sure, one student and one staff member, so Liz and Sammy.

People are gonna start complaining.
I already say they can fight me in Mortal Kombat.

I see your points but if I could play devil's advocate here; the HM surely is not smarter (and have more accolates) than Chang, even maybe Ruth) he's just taking advantage of his position (just like Donna did with Rachel at some point) and as far as he's doing things to help people out... yes, that may be true, but Donna just being lost and trying to adapt to a reality she never knew (and therefore, lashing out against everyone) after growing up in a life of luxuries might also be true... being a spoiled brat is not Donna's fault, it's her parents'. I'm with Bearded_NoPants there.

imma keep defending Donna.

Don't tell@ yuserneim but only figured out who Liz was two days ago after causing a fire from rubbing my last two brain cells together, when I put Elisabeth and Liz together. I felt so stupid. Thank god she put out that list showing who is who.
Hey, more for me!
(also, I been told (a lot) I have a very well developed feminine side, but imma dude, btw.)

Yeah but Debbie is not a proper bitch, just angry, sad and lonely, she just needs someone to love her.
You hit the nail on the head there. Debbie is not one of my absolute favs, but she has grown on me.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh Donna, Donna Donna Donna. If only you know what the celestials (we are the celestials) said and plotted for you.

You and your cat girls. Also is this the first time someone is complaining that the women are not massive breasted and have huge asses? personally I'm thrilled. I'm getting tires of all the games with the bimbo bodied characters. No offense, EVERYONE has a right to their type. I'm just more into Petite, Athletic and/or Tomboys. So it's nice that all my types are greatly represented in this game.
I am certainly happy that we have a variety here and not just one type of woman. Especially not that one type that isn't feasible at all and will give girls severe health problems, which indeed is overused (complete with botox lips and the look of a person not being able to count to three). In the end I may like me a good pair of boobies more than a small one, but it depends on everything working together to form a beautiful person, it's not just one attribute. Petite girls can be beautiful or not, busty girls can be beautiful or not, and then of course there's a character to go with the body. Although in many aspects I guess for me it's the face that makes or breaks the character.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
WOW the thread is really poppin today! ME LIKEY

PANTIES SHOULD BE BANNED IN GAME AND REAL LIFE FOR ANYONE UNDER 30.

Each to their own, I hate the MC sister in Waifu Academy as her name is Shelia, which is my mum's name, don't hate my mum it is just wierd.

Felicity and Emma the pink-haired and her busty blonde sister in HH, Lin the elf and first girl you fuck in HH, Nia is an elf you can buy in HH.

Neko is Japanese for cat, Inu is Japanese for dog.
So Rachel is a Neko girl, and Emma in HH is an Inu girl, girls who dress up as Cat and Dog.
Ah Waifu Academy, Another fine game... but for some reason I can't get into playing the update right now. I WHAT TO PLAY THE HEADMASTER AND ONLY THE HEADMASTER RIGHT NOW. *cough* sorry. got emotional.

the Elfs in HH are on there subtle. I knew what Neko and Inu is I've watched and read enough anime and manga to know a catgirl and a doggirl. I just thought it was a girls name. But yeah I've seen enough creepy examples of animal girls and elfs that the themes are ruined for me.
I've said it before she's a strong individual and her pride is wounded her just lashing out and trying to get control of her situation.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hey, more for me!
(also, I been told (a lot) I have a very well developed feminine side, but imma dude, btw.)
WAIT YOUR A DUDE?!
1593374572333.png
Why use Samantha as a profile pic? I thought you where some chick who was on the assertive side and you where gonna make Elisabeth you little Imouto. That's why I said you reminded me of . Well I'm an ass for my assumptions and misconceptions. So if your not a chick... does that mean there's not a single women among the regulars? Are you saying it's nothing but a testosterone sausage fest of misogyny? Are we ok with this...

Sure, one student and one staff member, so Liz and Sammy.
DUDE GIVE ME BACK MY DREAMS!! What's gonna happen to my delusions of beautiful young women frolicking in eachothers embrace in what I can only call the most natural god given angelic interactions awe inspiring young women should preform. I wanted a lesbian threesome not more MFF!

Moving on...
I see your points but if I could play devil's advocate here; the HM surely is not smarter (and have more accolates) than Chang, even maybe Ruth) he's just taking advantage of his position (just like Donna did with Rachel at some point) and as far as he's doing things to help people out... yes, that may be true, but Donna just being lost and trying to adapt to a reality she never knew (and therefore, lashing out against everyone) after growing up in a life of luxuries might also be true... being a spoiled brat is not Donna's fault, it's her parents'. I'm with @Bearded_NoPants there.
Thank you!

Okay, now you guys have me singing Ritchie Valens.
"Oh Donna, oh Donna..."
"I knew a girl, Donna was her name,
Since she met me, she's never been the same..."
Thank god I don't or can't remember that song otherwise I'ed be fucked.

I am certainly happy that we have a variety here and not just one type of woman. Especially not that one type that isn't feasible at all and will give girls severe health problems, which indeed is overused (complete with botox lips and the look of a person not being able to count to three). In the end I may like me a good pair of boobies more than a small one, but it depends on everything working together to form a beautiful person, it's not just one attribute. Petite girls can be beautiful or not, busty girls can be beautiful or not, and then of course there's a character to go with the body. Although in many aspects I guess for me it's the face that makes or breaks the character.
Yeah there have been some purrrttty nasty rendered faces out there. And yeah some of these renders make me wonder if their spines are going to snap in half or make me wonder if their lips are having an allergic reaction. But I'm with you larger boobs are fun but when there massive... no.

If she calls us daddy then.
OK NO ONE CALL THE MODERATOR WE CAN HANDLE THIS OURSELVES!!!

Havik79 We are all fellow NDAPs here there's no reason to swing the saber around. Why don't you turn it off and hand it over to me... that's good. Thank you... TheDevian GRAB THE NET AND CATCH HIM!! yuserneim USE THE TRANQUILIZER GUN! Wooo oh we got him.

OK PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE LET'S MOVE ALONG/

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I wanted a lesbian threesome not more MFF!
Look, If Lizzie wants to bring Emily or Harriet along so they can play with Sam I ain't complaining.

Did I do bad?
Nah, you just said the thread was really active then it died for an hour. No biggie.

Why use Samantha as a profile pic?
She's a cutie.

I thought you where some chick
I can't really blame you. That happens a lot for some reason.

So if your not a chick... does that mean there's not a single women among the regulars?
Dunno. Highly unlikely.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
WAIT YOUR A DUDE?!
View attachment 709395
Why use Samantha as a profile pic? I thought you where some chick who was on the assertive side and you where gonna make Elisabeth you little Imouto. That's why I said you reminded me of . Well I'm an ass for my assumptions and misconceptions. So if your not a chick... does that mean there's not a single women among the regulars? Are you saying it's nothing but a testosterone sausage fest of misogyny? Are we ok with this...

DUDE GIVE ME BACK MY DREAMS!! What's gonna happen to my delusions of beautiful young women frolicking in eachothers embrace in what I can only call the most natural god given angelic interactions awe inspiring young women should preform. I wanted a lesbian threesome not more MFF!

Moving on...

Thank you!

Thank god I don't or can't remember that song otherwise I'ed be fucked.

Yeah there have been some purrrttty nasty rendered faces out there. And yeah some of these renders make me wonder if their spines are going to snap in half or make me wonder if their lips are having an allergic reaction. But I'm with you larger boobs are fun but when there massive... no.

OK NO ONE CALL THE MODERATOR WE CAN HANDLE THIS OURSELVES!!!

Havik79 We are all fellow NDAPs here there's no reason to swing the saber around. Why don't you turn it off and hand it over to me... that's good. Thank you... TheDevian GRAB THE NET AND CATCH HIM!! yuserneim USE THE TRANQUILIZER GUN! Wooo oh we got him.

OK PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE LET'S MOVE ALONG/
I'd post a link to the song, but I am not that mean ...or am I?

No! Not the light dildo saber!?!?!

Look, If Lizzie wants to bring Emily or Harriet along so they can play with Sam I ain't complaining.

Liz and Sam alone is already a win win, any of the others join, that is just icing on the cake.

To be fair, you did pick one of best lookers in the game to use.
...but yeah, most of the cute girl avatars around here are played by guys, fact of the net boyos. :LOL:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I usually have to clarify at some point I'm not a girl... anywhere I start posting regularly. It's odd but... erm, funny?

Liz and Sam alone is already a win win
thku.jpg

To be fair, you did pick one of best lookers in the game to use.
I was very close to choose a pic from Maria Consuelo, one of the most underrated hot mamacitas in game, but glasses trumps it all.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Nah, you just said the thread was really active then it died for an hour. No biggie.

She's a cutie.

Dunno. Highly unlikely.
1593378882406.png

• Haha
Reactions: yuserneim
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes