Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I saw Ada taking picture of Pritis uniform check as this. Priti photo booms, HM sees Ada getting more angry, HM comments to Ada that Priti would be less likely to photo boom if Ada caught her in an embarrassing situation, once said HM preforms uniform check and as HM does it he comments out loud how this would be quite humiliating if this was photographed, Ada gets the hint and starts clicking away, Priti is mortified yet turned on the longer it goes on to the point that her panties get wet and Ada get close and takes a photo of Priti getting wet, Finally HM says out loud how it would be a shame if Ada "accidentally" released these picture and that maybe Priti should stay on Adas good side.
The way you spell it out here makes more sense than just having Priti flash her panties, and it could be a repeatable and expandable scene. (Like Emily losing her skirt in the locker) So the first time you find her, Priti walks into the frame as Ada is taking a picture, and Ada keeps mostly quiet. Later the headmaster could spy on Ada in the dorms (not currently one of the rooms you can view, so maybe after dorms aren't off limits to HM?) HM sees Ada going through the pictures on her computer, and she is complaining that Priti Ruined the shot where the lighting was best. Then, the next time the event plays out, You convince Ada that Priti should be embarrassed so she respects the art, and give Priti a uniform inspectiton, so Ada can document it... Very natural flow... I like it.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
More patrol/class/sports/pool events to discuss or think about. [edit I only realized after typing this all up that the request was geared towards repeatable events specifically... which half of these are not. So I will color code events. Blue are not repeatable. White should be repeatable. Green are non-repeatable events that lead to events you could repeat]

Patrol
1) You see Nurse Kate running urgently through the halls and follow her. She comes to the aid of Izzy who fainted after working out with Sally during the heat wave. (could be used to trigger start of heat wave story line, or added as a new event after it starts, opens option for new rules to have girls remove clothing if they could overheat otherwise, and possibly another rule expanding dress code to allow cardigan removal if the temperature warrants. The remove clothes rule is usable in punishments after a small space heater is purchased from electronics online and hidden under your desk)

2) Ada is trying to take a picture of the empty courtyard, and Priti tries to photo-bomb it, strutting across the quad like a runway model. You can tell Priti to knock it off (+Discipline) or tell Ada to be grateful she has such a lovely subject to capture (+Popularity) Or tell both of them to get to class (+Grades)

3) Nina is in the hallway after classes have started. You ask her what her business is, and she tells you that Ms Potts gave her permission to go visit the nurses office, as she feels ill. You talk with Nina a little, and are reminded she was a student at the same school Claire used to work at. Eventually you let Nina go, but make a note to ask Claire about her after school hours.

Class
1) You see Donna texting in class. You can choose to punish her (+Discipline), or quiz her on the topic you were discussing (+Grades, if grades are past a threshold) If you choose punishment, afterwards, Rachel comes to ask you to take it out on her instead, as Donna was only replying to her text. (You can choose to let Donna off the hook, +Popularity & Punish sequence with Rachel or choose to punish them both)

2) Cassandra and Debbie are talking before class when Lucy interrupts them. Cassandra gets mad and pushes Lucy to the ground, but Debbie intervenes. Debbie helps Lucy up, and then she bends Cassandra over a desk, pulls her skirt up and knickers down, and spanks Cassandra's bare butt in front of the assembling class, talking about how students shouldn't disrespect each other and physical abuse between students will not be tolerated. (+Discipline +Irony)

Sports
1) At Football game, Rachel scores impressive goal, and Louise is so impressed she removes her bra and waves it around in celebration. Afterwards, Louise apologizes, and says she got caught up with the game, and she is used to celebrating with her jersey like a flag after really great plays. Rachel and Emily thank her and say it's less embarrassing if they aren't the only ones completely topless. Soon the whole team agrees to play topless as a show of solidarity, with Liz being the final hold-out. The topless team plays better, but they can't catch up to the other team. They are in good spirits at the end of the game, promising to try harder next time.

2) Another football game, The one team starts out completely topless and plays very well. At one point, there is a referee call, and the play was very close, but you can make the rules call for either team. Whichever team you choose ends up winning the game. If topless team loses, this event can repeat. If the topless team wins, there is another scene and Mary calls her team (shirts) over and says she has a plan to help them out. (could add in a spying event in Mary & Louise's room where Louise Begs to know what Mary's big plan is, and how it involves the order she placed online. Mary says it will be a surprise, but it should "level the playing field")

3) New football game 3. At the start of the game, the one team takes their tops off, and Mary says "Now girls!" to the team that isn't topless, at which point, they all remove their shorts in unison, revealing white (but maybe racy?) panties. When asked to explain their actions, Mary says "This is just to help balance out any decision making so any male referees can give us fair chances" The game goes on with "skins" team topless, and "shirts" team in their PE shirts and knickers.

4) Everyone complains about the heat wave making it too hot for sports, This unlocks the option to have pool constructed. Mr Mykock offers to split the cost with you based on your progress. (Formula should be something like half grades + half discipline + four times horniness = percent of pool he pays for, maximum 110%. Or just charge the HM a flat amount, I just though that was a funny formula and wanted to share. The pool should be expensive as it can't have any synthetic materials used in its construction, just in case the HM wants to add any special chemicals later, and the pump should have a special filter that will easily remove all foreign chemicals from the water when switched on.)

Sports lessons 2 (at Pool, must buy pool and school swimsuits first)
5) Pool classes and you lecture the girls about water safety. Some hands-on assistance as you work with each girl to make sure all girls are able to swim well enough to not be in danger in the water. (images of the various girls in the school swimsuit is the basic idea of this scene, possibly a bit of groping, if you feel you need to practice your breast stroke)

6) Water polo with same teams as the football (shirts and skins), except they are wearing the school approved one-piece bathing suits. Headmaster explains that the "skins" team will have to play nude. Rachel is ready and starts to get naked, but her team stops her and makes the other team wear their PE shirts as well as the swimsuit, because they are "shirts" after all. Water Polo is played, with both teams in swimsuits and one team in wet shirts over the swimsuits and the headmaster pouts and comes up with a plan. (Unlocks option to buy superfoam antibacterial soap from health part of internet, once it arrives, you can sabotage the pool. After sabotage, you can pass a rule to keep all non-swimwear out of the pool, special pump can fix pool.)

7) Water Polo with the same teams, but you argue that the detergent used to launder the girls shirts has residue, and caused the pool to develop a foam issue that was expensive to fix. You explain that the "No clothing other than swimsuits can be worn in the pool" rule has passed. One team reluctantly agrees to play nude, the other wears the swimsuit, but they all agree to take turns being the nude team until the heatwave ends. Then move right into Sports lesson 7

8) dependent on 6&7 Sports teams play Water Polo, "Skins" team nude, the other clad in swimsuits. Next time this result comes up, Sports Lesson 8 will play

9) dependent on 6&7 Sports teams play Water Polo, "Shirts" team nude, the other clad in swimsuits. Next time this result comes up, Sports Lesson 7 will play

10) repeatable - Girls run at pool, you tell them to walk. (+Discipline)

11) repeatable - You have a nice day at the pool, and the girls do laps back and forth, play in the pool. You treat it as a free day, and join them in their relaxation and frivolity. (+popularity)

AltosandHerdone make it seem easy to come up with a thousand contrived scenarios that end up with a young lady getting undressed in a school setting, but they do amazing work. Hats off to you and your team.

[edited to fix my having goofed up the numbering of the sports lessons]
If you don't mind the feedback:

Patrol:

1. I really like it! Izzy is fit though. The heat wave would have to be brutal to knock her out. It'd probably be better to change her for someone like Sam, or one of the students. Ada could use some spotlight.

2. Love it! Not sure Priti would photo bomb anything. If u ask me, that totally sounds like Amy.

3. Nina and Claire Potts past together is so underused rn.

Class:

1. I really like it too! I'd only give the option of punishment, though and after Rachel confess I'd only give the choice of punishing Rachel and let Donna walk, not without her rubbing it in your face that you can't touch her.

2. I love it but I think Debbie is not quite ready to be that mature. Maybe in a few updates and after more training that scene would work perfectly.

Sports:

1. I'd take Rachel out of the equation. Louise scores and celebrates... as for Liz being the one having second thoughts about getting topless with her team, I dunno... remember Liz is an exhibitionist... she'd gladly take her sport bra off me thinks (although she had to keep appeareances, so it might work after all :unsure: )
* a small correction: Rachel and Alice (not Emily) are the ones playing topless.

2 and 3 are perfect. I'd give a more prominent role on those to Charlotte, though. She's the team's captain after all.

4. Maybe Maxine could go to your office and speak on behalf the rest of students.

5, 10 and 11 are really good.

6,7,8 and 9 sound cool too.

Great ideas! (y)(y)(y)

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Totally I wish there were more rules to be voted for only so I can watch Ruth get more and more frustrated as she loses more control... and hopefully corrupted and converted.
The innocent player: Chose the "I'm the villian" option before giving Ruth her pictures, as an outcome they can do uniform inspections on her.

The evil, conniving asshat (aka: me) : Chose the "I'm a good person" option before giving Ruth her pictures, making her believe maybe she has misjudged you and as a result she's slowly but surely getting dragged into the dark side.

I'm onto you, Altos.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
really that's how it works? I always chose I'm the Villain. I'll be a good person from now on.

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
About the cardigan question: I sometimes feel like they are quite sexy, but less is always more in here. So how about an accident happening during the washing of the uniforms on the weekend, destroying the shirts and forcing the girls to wear only the cardigans (and bras for those who require a higher hornyness) (just as an idea)

• Love

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One other minor thing I would like to suggest, it would be nice to get an updated version of Debbie's private punishment scene, showing that she is no longer wearing her non-regulation undies. :sneaky:

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
If you don't mind the feedback:
I love feedback, it's a discussion after all, and seeing different opinions helps me refine my future suggestions, and get to know people and their preferences.

1. I really like it! Izzy is fit though. The heat wave would have to be brutal to knock her out. It'd probably be better to change her for someone like Sam, or one of the students. Ada could use some spotlight.
I tend to agree, but really fit people do tend to push themselves harder, and working out in conditions you aren't used to is a sure way to put yourself in danger. If Izzy is the one succumbing, it implies right away that the heat is BRUTAL, which I see as a plus, as we don't wonder how bad it might be. I do make the assumption that a heatwave of this level is uncommon in the area, in which case I think Izzy fainting makes a lot of sense. (and Izzy is currently under utilized)
You are right though, having a heatwave affect Sam or a student would make more sense from a health perspective, but I would feel crappy as a player if I was exploiting the heat to make girls strip and things once a student (or Sam) had their health or even life put at risk by that heat. Izzy feels like she is (currently) off the table as a target of spanks and HM attention, (although I am sure that off-screen Sally is practicing her backhand on dat ass) and if Izzy and Sally were having an intense workout, it feels more like Izzy is her bringing it on herself, making me feel less guilty as a player. The scene could easily be put on someone like Amy though, other than I know how much heat exhaustion sucks, and don't wish it on any of my girls.
2. Love it! Not sure Priti would photo bomb anything. If u ask me, that totally sounds like Amy.
That is a fair observation, and out of Priti's character from the early game, but I feel a reasonable progression given certain events.

A lot of my choices were put forth as a way to develop character of girls I feel were used less. Priti is a personal favorite, and I think the idea of her photo-bombing an image is incongruous with her shy demeanor as she started the game, but I think it could indicate the corrupting influence the HM has on her. She got into her model role in the photoshoot with the HM, (so much she couldn't resist masturbating afterwards) so I think her feeling sexy and wanting there to be a record of how sexy she looks is a reasonable step in said corruption. Photo-bombing is done by people with a lot of self-confidence.

Imagine the scene playing out as follows. After Ada shows up at the school, There is a scene where she wants to take a picture of a landscape. Priti happens by, and backs off when she sees the camera. The headmaster steps up and tells Priti that she looks so good that no camera should ever be a concern to her, and then Priti feels confident and photo-bombs Ada's shot.

Then when the scene replays, the headmaster watches Priti photo-bomb without his direct influence, and Ada gets annoyed, so HM tells Ada she should catch Priti with some embarrassing shots, then performs a uniform inspection on Priti in the yard. At the start, Priti is blushing as Ada is snapping pictures of her panties left and right, but eventually, she's getting into it and trying to give better and sexier angles... then after she's practically ready to rip off her uniform for the camera, she snaps out of it, looks flustered and squeaks that she has to go to the bathroom or she's going to be late to class.
(Credit for that version of the scene was inspired by Bearded_NoPants' helpful comments)

I know some people on the site have said that Priti's only weakness is chocolate, but in my mind, I would prefer she become the model student. (Meaning the student so obsessed with becoming a model, she will willingly follow the headmasters suggestions for all things to try and establish a modeling career. There's definitely an innocent-starlet-wanting-to-make-it fantasy to be had there, which I would prefer to the cringe factor of "hey little girl, I have candy")

I think Amy's reaction when the headmaster pulls a camera for her punishment limits her as a candidate. She was traumatized by photos getting out, and I feel that "cameras" is an established trigger for her.
Class:

1. I really like it too! I'd only give the option of punishment, though and after Rachel confess I'd only give the choice of punishing Rachel and let Donna walk, not without her rubbing it in your face that you can't touch her.
Yeah, I know that Donna was nice to Rachel earlier, (it was her brand of cream that we got to soothe Rachel's butt, after seeing Donna helping her out in her room) so I'd like there to be more indications of how close they are, plus it helps Donna be less than just "that rich bitch" as a character if it turns out she is actually caring or maybe has a sister with an appearance similar to Rachel whom she cares for.

2. I love it but I think Debbie is not quite ready to be that mature. Maybe in a few updates and after more training that scene would work perfectly.
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure that I would buy that scene if it happened RIGHT now, but dialogue could go a long way to making it work. I can imagine the headmaster watching the spanking and thinking to himself "Debbie is lashing out at Cassandra, but I can tell that she's really angry with her own past behavior. It's good that she is distancing herself from her past, I think she's ready for the next step in her training."

Sports:

1. I'd take Rachel out of the equation. Louise scores and celebrates... as for Liz being the one having second thoughts about getting topless with her team, I dunno... remember Liz is an exhibitionist... she'd gladly take her sport bra off me thinks (although she had to keep appearances, so it might work after all :unsure: )
Yeah, I admit that Rachel scoring big is a bit of a tough sell, but the idea I was going for was that she is free and happy with her body, and therefore she is able to make the play that is inspiring the team to the exhibitionist pay-off. I just feel that the person that makes the shot should be topless, and Alice is at a disadvantage from her large breasts. Plus, I have been the underdog that made a game-defining play, and that is a huge morale and confidence booster that could explain Rachel evolving in the future, standing up for herself with the other girls, demanding a tail with a butt-plug, that kind of thing.

Liz holding out was really just me messing up. I tried to work from memory for who was on what team, then went back and corrected names afterwards. I misremembered Donna as being on that team, and figured she would be the last to expose herself. When I checked the girls and fixed the names, Liz ended up denying her exhibitionist nature. Liz should be the first to go topless.

2 and 3 are perfect. I'd give a more prominent role on those to Charlotte, though. She's the team's captain after all.
Of course you are right, Charlotte and April are the captains, not the twins like I was thinking. So Charlotte, after Louise's display, makes a comment about being skins, and Liz agrees and strips right away. After, Louise agrees to leave her top off out of solidarity. Then on the Shirts team, April should come up with the plan and the twins have an argument because Mary refuses to repeat what April said. Then at the next game April gives the signal to drop pants.

(Also, I held back because I felt it is a perversion too far, but if the headmaster sides with the topless team on rules calls in the next football match, even after April has her team in their panties for equality, I fear that to get fair calls, the "shirts" team may come to class in non-regulation knickers, forcing confiscation after they remove their shorts. But we don't want to see a topless team compete with a bottomless team, do we?)

4. Maybe Maxine could go to your office and speak on behalf the rest of students.
<Head smack> Of course! Maxine should be a driving force in the heatwave. Thanks for pointing that out!

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
I can see that all the specialists / experts in the thread are already at work so only one personal wish from me, please. :)

Whatever the (lecherous) scenes and details might be, the devs should keep focus on actually being able to improve school performance of all the girls (and I mean all of them), so to prove that the HM's system really works and is not just a fantasy of one pseudo-intellectual-se.-weirdo for his personal (se.ual) needs...(ahem).

The exams announced by Ruth (all girls must get an A) will also become a crucial point for the whole game setting, the devs will really have to think this through to remain true to the story.

(...writing all that after I've witnessed the demonstration scene in v0.8 with my own eyes; this scene with its music alone is worthy of a psychological analysis study in real life, let alone the entire game...gosh ;-)).

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can see that all the specialists / experts in the thread are already at work so only one personal wish from me, please. :)

Whatever the (lecherous) scenes and details might be, the devs should keep focus on actually being able to improve school performance of all the girls (and I mean all of them), so to prove that the HM's system really works and is not just a fantasy of one pseudo-intellectual-se.-weirdo for his personal (se.ual) needs...(ahem).

The exams announced by Ruth (all girls must get an A) will also become a crucial point for the whole game setting, the devs will really have to think this through to remain true to the story.

(...writing all that after I've witnessed the demonstration scene in v0.8 with my own eyes; this scene with its music alone is worthy of a psychological analasys study in real life, let alone the entire game...gosh ;-)).
My grade and discipline scores are so high now, I figure the only serious issue will be whipping Alice into shape. She is going to need some real special treatment before that exam happens. :unsure::sneaky:;):ROFLMAO:

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
My grade and discipline scores are so high now, I figure the only serious issue will be whipping Alice into shape. She is going to need some real special treatment before that exam happens. :unsure::sneaky:;):ROFLMAO:
good to see you here as well...stay cool..i am so fucking happy new 40k VN game came out today ..

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I can see that all the specialists / experts in the thread are already at work so only one personal wish from me, please.
We aren't experts, we just discuss about the game we love.

That should be the main angle next update (s). I'm guessing Olivia, Jasmine and Zoe will enter after the girls have passed their exams.

I figure the only serious issue will be whipping Alice into shape. She is going to need some real special treatment before that exam happens. :unsure::sneaky:;):ROFLMAO:
I remember after the HM got the rules bent so he can spank the girls himself he said he'll work individually and in groups with the girls. I'm sure that'll be related to the grades. I'm guessing special tutoring for groups having trouble in certain subjects is in order, like asking the teachers to make a list of students who are struggling on their subjects and ahem..."teaching" them all. Alice is probably gonna have individual tutoring... and when all of that fails he will find a way to cheat the exams and feed the girls the answers.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We aren't experts, we just discuss about the game we love.

That should be the main angle next update (s). I'm guessing Olivia, Jasmine and Zoe will enter after the girls have passed their exams.

I remember after the HM got the rules bent so he can spank the girls himself he said he'll work individually and in groups with the girls. I'm sure that'll be related to the grades. I'm guessing special tutoring for groups having trouble in certain subjects is in order, like asking the teachers to make a list of students who are struggling on their subjects and ahem..."teaching" them all. Alice is probably gonna have individual tutoring... and when all of that fails he will find a way to cheat the exams and feed the girls the answers.
Yeah, I agree, that really needs to be coming soon, though they might be waiting because we need to be able to punish all the girls first, if so, then I can see waiting on it for a while.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm guessing we'll be leveling the four original girls up to a point where you can see change/progress before the "HTDAYW" scene and from that point onwards we start chapter 2 where the main focus of the game is passing the exams set by Ruth.(We're only missing Cass by now) As for the other girls, they're probably getting a placeholder scene over Miss Newman (if you haven't unlocked "HTDAYW" and over the HM's lap if you have unlocked the scene) except for maybe Alice, who'll be a focal point on chapter 2 and Zoe, who, I'm guessing is arriving after the exams.

hugmenot

Oct 7, 2019
No doubt Miss Chang Formula is going to cause a naked pool party. But what happens when a student swallows the water... In class a nervous and sweaty Priti clothes dissolves while writing on the black board.

This give the Headmaster an idea to add the Formula to the girl's water during midterm exams... chaos ensues (because boys are present, obviously for standard testing procedures)

This could cause a Game Over/Penalty if grades/discipline is too low. Otherwise, they stoically finish the exam nude.

(Edit: The Formula is organic and harmless to ingest)

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Personally I hope we can eventually interact and put each and every girl that's we've seen over our knee. Oh and let's not forget tons of ENF and Exhibitionism. I just can't wait. I got all these new updates but I can't bring myself to play them I just want to play The Headmaster. Who said September again? God that's a long time from now...

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No doubt Miss Chang Formula is going to cause a naked pool party. But what happens when a student swallows the water... In class a nervous and sweaty Priti clothes dissolves while writing on the black board.

This give the Headmaster an idea to add the Formula to the girl's water during midterm exams... chaos ensues (because boys are present, obviously for standard testing procedures)

This could cause a Game Over/Penalty if grades/discipline is too low. Otherwise, they stoically finish the exam nude.

(Edit: The Formula is organic and harmless to ingest)
As far as we know, it only affects inorganic materials, so our organic bodies "should" be safe, but there is always a chance after all. Just because it won't dissolve someone, doesn't mean that it would not poison someone.

It would have to come into contact with the material, so unless drinking it make them sweat it out, or they peed themselves, I can't see a reason for them drinking it intentionally (getting some in your mouth in the pool is almost a given though).

Nude test taking would be fun, will need to keep working on ways to have that happen. XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
a controversial scene right there.
Very true, was mostly a joke, but yeah, that is something that will divide a lot of people, depending on how it is done. Could make it an optional thing, like mix it with their drinks or the sprinklers or something. Assuming enough people even want that, it goes with a lot of exhibitionism stories, so you never know how many do or don't. lol
Also depends on what you focus on, if you focus on them pissing themselves, that is one thing, but if you mention it, but focus on them becoming naked more, it will have less of an impact.

Reactions: yuserneim

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Very true, was mostly a joke, but yeah, that is something that will divide a lot of people, depending on how it is done. Could make it an optional thing, like mix it with their drinks or the sprinklers or something. Assuming enough people even want that, it goes with a lot of exhibitionism stories, so you never know how many do or don't. lol
Also depends on what you focus on, if you focus on them pissing themselves, that is one thing, but if you mention it, but focus on them becoming naked more, it will have less of an impact.
Urination can pair with humiliation very very well. A lot of games around here seem to drop a touch of urination into them without it being optional and sometimes even without much warning so I've kind of become desensitized to it. But it's not something I'd ever want in my irl sex life so yeah, given the option, I'd chose the non-urination route. Despite the nature of the game's themes, I do think a lot of the fans would actually fall onto the more vanilla side of the fence if given options so I don't think it's something AltosandHerdone would even consider unless it was something they were already into themselves.

Now watch all the deviants come running at me to call me out on my assumptions that the player base is probably largely vanilla xD I'm sorry, don't hurt me.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Urination can pair with humiliation very very well. A lot of games around here seem to drop a touch of urination into them without it being optional and sometimes even without much warning so I've kind of become desensitized to it. But it's not something I'd ever want in my irl sex life so yeah, given the option, I'd chose the non-urination route. Despite the nature of the game's themes, I do think a lot of the fans would actually fall onto the more vanilla side of the fence if given options so I don't think it's something AltosandHerdone would even consider unless it was something they were already into themselves.

Now watch all the deviants come running at me to call me out on my assumptions that the player base is probably largely vanilla xD I'm sorry, don't hurt me.
I was joking too :p Stagwood brings a point, though. Urination and humiliation do blend well, so I wouldn't discard it. either is a girl having "an accident" (inducted by the HM by mixing their drink, or something) and then the HM taking advantage of it
(Look, the name Donna is screaming in my head... she's already prone to tantrums)
or as part of an exhibitionism angle, like you said...

If (a big if) it's considered and ultimately added to the game I wouldn't want it to be optional. The ocd in me will want to play all the content in the game, like the pregnancy story... I'll play it, even if it's not my taste.

Hell, I never knew I like the petting thingy until I play it here, so...

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes