TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, it tends to go hand in hand with a few of these kinks. I can see a lot of ways to work it in, without taking it too far, as long as we focus on the humiliation aspect. I am pretty desensitized to it as well, and even find it funny in some situations, especially if it was someone like Donna leaking out in front of the class or the boys from the other school, or even the school board (be even more so if her dad was part of the audience!).

46ef0d4102ce26622f8119bfab47ab0d8f908db1_hq.gif
Even ancient horrors like to be petted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The problem with the thread right now is there have been walls of text of good ideas for the game, that have then been discussed and modified to make them even better, that I would really like to see in the game, but if that were to happen AltosandHerdone will never be able to finish this. It's like they will need a 2nd unit team to work on all these goodies while they work on the bits that move the plot forward.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The problem with the thread right now is there have been walls of text of good ideas for the game, that have then been discussed and modified to make them even better, that I would really like to see in the game, but if that were to happen AltosandHerdone will never be able to finish this. It's like they will need a 2nd unit team to work on all these goodies while they work on the bits that move the plot forward.
You say that as if turning this into the Neverending Story would be a bad thing. XD

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I think people may have gotten a little overexcited with some suggestions. From my understanding, Altos was really just looking for fluff suggestions, just 2 or 3 lines for throw away repeatable scenes. But it's easy to get excited and expand upon these little ideas until they practically become major plot points or character arcs. :HideThePain: Altos is gonna have his work cut out for him whittling through what people have posted.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At least, given the nature of this discussion forum as a pirating board, I hope that nobody will ask for royalties after devs "stole their idea" which has happened to other games. Fans suggested something in the forums, devs implemented something alike (whether they were inspired by it or came to a similar idea of their own would be up for debate) and suddenly there was talk about intellectual property and suchlike.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Spor salonunda havuz var mı. Hiç giremedim. sürekli bakımda diyor diyor
(I hope the translater gave me the right impression of the question):

The pool has not been implemented so far but will be an option in future updates.

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
Played 0.8.2
Ideas at start are good, and good potential too.
But oh myyyy, all that for only spanking and some shy bj.
Not a fan, but anyway, good job from the dev.

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
Played 0.8.2
Ideas at start are good, and good potential too.
But oh myyyy, all that for only spanking and some shy bj.
Not a fan, but anyway, good job from the dev.
there's a bit more than that. also the game takes it slow, but far more believable than most other games here. which is certainly something people like.

Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
The problem with the thread right now is there have been walls of text of good ideas for the game, that have then been discussed and modified to make them even better, that I would really like to see in the game, but if that were to happen @AltosandHerdone will never be able to finish this. It's like they will need a 2nd unit team to work on all these goodies while they work on the bits that move the plot forward.
(what The Devian said)

You say that as if turning this into the Neverending Story would be a bad thing. XD
I hope that nobody will ask for royalties after devs "stole their idea" which has happened to other games. Fans suggested something in the forums, devs implemented something alike (whether they were inspired by it or came to a similar idea of their own would be up for debate) and suddenly there was talk about intellectual property and suchlike.
I, for one, would never do that. :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At least, given the nature of this discussion forum as a pirating board, I hope that nobody will ask for royalties after devs "stole their idea" which has happened to other games. Fans suggested something in the forums, devs implemented something alike (whether they were inspired by it or came to a similar idea of their own would be up for debate) and suddenly there was talk about intellectual property and suchlike.
Correcting myself here: I didn't mean to refer to "games" but I have seen it on forums of TV Series and book authors. Terry Pratchett, who was quite open about talking to his fans, discouraged talking about any ideas for characters or story elements for the very reason he had troubles with it in the past.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I think people may have gotten a little overexcited with some suggestions. From my understanding, Altos was really just looking for fluff suggestions, just 2 or 3 lines for throw away repeatable scenes. But it's easy to get excited and expand upon these little ideas until they practically become major plot points or character arcs. :HideThePain: Altos is gonna have his work cut out for him whittling through what people have posted.
Yeah, you are absolutely correct. I know I went overboard with suggestions that were far beyond the scope of the request while I was only trying to be helpful. I really appreciate all of Altos and Herdone's hard work so far, and I hope they don't waste any time on attempting to shoehorn in any of my silly musings of what I would like to see in the game. Do you think it would be wise to pare down and consolidate suggestions into a single post to make it easier for Altos and Herdon to sift through the content to find what they were after? I am not opposed if anyone wants to do something like that to make it easier on the devs. (I'd do it myself, but I fear I would end up adding to the list, and probably exacerbate the issue.)

Correcting myself here: I didn't mean to refer to "games" but I have seen it on forums of TV Series and book authors. Terry Pratchett, who was quite open about talking to his fans, discouraged talking about any ideas for characters or story elements for the very reason he had troubles with it in the past.
I believe it would be a waste to take such a claim to court, as I'm pretty sure that sharing anything on an internet forum is not protected under copyright laws if the forum is not explicitly outside of the public domain, but I am sure some people would try and find a way to get credit or make money off of a game developer if they thought they could. If it matters, they can use any of my ideas presented without any worries of compensation, as I just want The Headmaster to be as enjoyable as possible for all who play it... But I suppose I should rephrase that in something approximating lawyer-speak to make my intentions absolutely clear. Pardon me.

Publicly, and with acceptance of the relinquishment of any copyrights or legal ownership I may possess, I do hereby give Altos and Herdone free use of any and all ideas presented as suggestions by the username "Proffejor" within this forum on the website F95zone.to for any purpose that they deem necessary, and I hereby offer them free use of said ideas without requirement of any compensation or credit, solely at their own discretion. I do hereby also assert that the posting of this relinquishment of said rights under the account of the screen name "Proffejor" constitutes a clear desire to remove any legal ownership "Proffejor" may have to said ideas, to allow Altos and Herdone free use of such ideas, and the mere act of posting this message should be construed as a legal and binding signature.

I think this is overkill, and probably would be able to get picked apart or exploited by a lawyer, but at the very least, using this post, Altos and Herdone would have a strong legal defense if I ever tried to file a suit. (Spoiler: I won't be doing that)

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I believe it would be a waste to take such a claim to court, as I'm pretty sure that sharing anything on an internet forum is not protected under copyright laws if the forum is not explicitly outside of the public domain
Legislations differ on this from country to country, but the general gist is indeed that already by creating something you instantly own the copyright to it (provisions like a certain amount of originality in the work notwithstanding). There is no need to register copyright, nor to even publish the work. So everything we write here is technically copyrighted (again, if it meets certain thresholds, but whole sequences surely do that) and not fit to be used by anybody else except with consent by the "copyright holder". These are the rules of the Berne Convention, and almost all countries (a dozen or so exceptions, but even North Korea for once is part of it) have signed them.

When it comes to practically getting damages or having the right to de-publish a work that stole from your work it gets way more complicated, since you have to proof that it was your idea, that the author of the other work had knowledge of your idea and that it was still copyrighted (since copyrights expire). Also, other stuff may happen. This depends heavily of the legislation of the country in question. In the US it is comparatively lenient with "fair use" rights and the necessity to indeed meet some requirements if you want more than just "yeah, that's your copyright, alright", like e. g. compensation, but in other countries not so much, and the country of the (presumed) original author counts.

So in practice, nothing would probably happen, especially since it's not worth much, since you have a burden of proof, etc. So it should be fair game. But the fact that it was just some throwaway ideas on a forum, even on one with a heavy dose of pirating, doesn't invalidate the technical idea and the author indeed has automatic copyright. However, it can make for some pretty ugly scenes in forums.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
a controversial scene right there.
Let's not. I'm not a fan of shit... no pun intended.

Very true, was mostly a joke, but yeah, that is something that will divide a lot of people, depending on how it is done. Could make it an optional thing, like mix it with their drinks or the sprinklers or something. Assuming enough people even want that, it goes with a lot of exhibitionism stories, so you never know how many do or don't. lol
Also depends on what you focus on, if you focus on them pissing themselves, that is one thing, but if you mention it, but focus on them becoming naked more, it will have less of an impact.
I really love my Exhibitionism, but what ruins it for me is when they add piss and shit. I don't want to see a beautiful girl suddenly squat down and piss or shit. I'd end up puking on the spot. So Please none of that. I work in security and I've smelled some nasty people so I can even remember the smell in my memory and it's nauseating. Smell it enough and that ammonia smell will haunt you.

Urination can pair with humiliation very very well. A lot of games around here seem to drop a touch of urination into them without it being optional and sometimes even without much warning so I've kind of become desensitized to it. But it's not something I'd ever want in my irl sex life so yeah, given the option, I'd chose the non-urination route. Despite the nature of the game's themes, I do think a lot of the fans would actually fall onto the more vanilla side of the fence if given options so I don't think it's something AltosandHerdone would even consider unless it was something they were already into themselves.

Now watch all the deviants come running at me to call me out on my assumptions that the player base is probably largely vanilla xD I'm sorry, don't hurt me.
THANK YOU! I would not consider myself "vanilla" in any context. But if some coprophiliac comes and says hating urine and shit makes me vanilla then I'm VANILLA (I'm not kink shaming am I)

I was joking too :p Stagwood brings a point, though. Urination and humiliation do blend well, so I wouldn't discard it. either is a girl having "an accident" (inducted by the HM by mixing their drink, or something) and then the HM taking advantage of it
(Look, the name Donna is screaming in my head... she's already prone to tantrums)
or as part of an exhibitionism angle, like you said...

If (a big if) it's considered and ultimately added to the game I wouldn't want it to be optional. The ocd in me will want to play all the content in the game, like the pregnancy story... I'll play it, even if it's not my taste.

Hell, I never knew I like the petting thingy until I play it here, so...
*sign* Why did you have to bring in a valid point like that... No I don't think I'd want that... I can't get away from that smell.

Yeah, it tends to go hand in hand with a few of these kinks. I can see a lot of ways to work it in, without taking it too far, as long as we focus on the humiliation aspect. I am pretty desensitized to it as well, and even find it funny in some situations, especially if it was someone like Donna leaking out in front of the class or the boys from the other school, or even the school board (be even more so if her dad was part of the audience!).

View attachment 712529
Even ancient horrors like to be petted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GOD STOP WITH THE VALID POINTS!

MOVING ON!!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
You say that like it's a bad thing. Corruption is what version 1.95 and still going strong. Though their are some Jerks who think it's time to end it. Accusing the maker of just milking the Patreon for more money. But if new content is being released on a regular basis then I don't have a problem with that. I think games like it and this one can expand greatly. They are visual novels after all so why not let the story continue? A&H are creative people as they develop the game that must be coming up with more ideas, not to mention the fan fiction we make up. I could see this game go on for a while. AND as long as A&H come up with more content releases I think they will always have fans. Even if the current fans get tired or bored, there are always going to be new fans as more people discover this game.

Exactly! You just keep reading that story Bastian!

But let's be honest these are just pipe dreams in the end. We all hope they will be adopted by A&H but we're not that delusional. They nothing more then fan fiction. Don't kill me you know I'm right. We don't what A&H to pander to use, we what them to tell their story.

Dude I don't think any of us are like that. I mean I even wrote that Paragraph giving A&H permission to use my stuff and that I was not gonna look for compensation. Besides it's not like we're some lady trying to claim we wrote the Terminator or something.

Yeah, you are absolutely correct. I know I went overboard with suggestions that were far beyond the scope of the request while I was only trying to be helpful. I really appreciate all of Altos and Herdone's hard work so far, and I hope they don't waste any time on attempting to shoehorn in any of my silly musings of what I would like to see in the game. Do you think it would be wise to pare down and consolidate suggestions into a single post to make it easier for Altos and Herdon to sift through the content to find what they were after? I am not opposed if anyone wants to do something like that to make it easier on the devs. (I'd do it myself, but I fear I would end up adding to the list, and probably exacerbate the issue.)

I believe it would be a waste to take such a claim to court, as I'm pretty sure that sharing anything on an internet forum is not protected under copyright laws if the forum is not explicitly outside of the public domain, but I am sure some people would try and find a way to get credit or make money off of a game developer if they thought they could. If it matters, they can use any of my ideas presented without any worries of compensation, as I just want The Headmaster to be as enjoyable as possible for all who play it... But I suppose I should rephrase that in something approximating lawyer-speak to make my intentions absolutely clear. Pardon me.

Publicly, and with acceptance of the relinquishment of any copyrights or legal ownership I may possess, I do hereby give Altos and Herdone free use of any and all ideas presented as suggestions by the username "Proffejor" within this forum on the website F95zone.to for any purpose that they deem necessary, and I hereby offer them free use of said ideas without requirement of any compensation or credit, solely at their own discretion. I do hereby also assert that the posting of this relinquishment of said rights under the account of the screen name "Proffejor" constitutes a clear desire to remove any legal ownership "Proffejor" may have to said ideas, to allow Altos and Herdone free use of such ideas, and the mere act of posting this message should be construed as a legal and binding signature.

I think this is overkill, and probably would be able to get picked apart or exploited by a lawyer, but at the very least, using this post, Altos and Herdone would have a strong legal defense if I ever tried to file a suit. (Spoiler: I won't be doing that)
I don't think that A&H will be wasting their time. If they like one of our idea I think they'll use them. And at minimum they know that their Fans love their work. SO don't knock your idea!

Also I love how you went further with your release compared to mine. I think A&H would understand your intent behind it and would know that your a caring fan.

Legislations differ on this from country to country, but the general gist is indeed that already by creating something you instantly own the copyright to it (provisions like a certain amount of originality in the work notwithstanding). There is no need to register copyright, nor to even publish the work. So everything we write here is technically copyrighted (again, if it meets certain thresholds, but whole sequences surely do that) and not fit to be used by anybody else except with consent by the "copyright holder". These are the rules of the Berne Convention, and almost all countries (a dozen or so exceptions, but even North Korea for once is part of it) have signed them.

When it comes to practically getting damages or having the right to de-publish a work that stole from your work it gets way more complicated, since you have to proof that it was your idea, that the author of the other work had knowledge of your idea and that it was still copyrighted (since copyrights expire). Also, other stuff may happen. This depends heavily of the legislation of the country in question. In the US it is comparatively lenient with "fair use" rights and the necessity to indeed meet some requirements if you want more than just "yeah, that's your copyright, alright", like e. g. compensation, but in other countries not so much, and the country of the (presumed) original author counts.

So in practice, nothing would probably happen, especially since it's not worth much, since you have a burden of proof, etc. So it should be fair game. But the fact that it was just some throwaway ideas on a forum, even on one with a heavy dose of pirating, doesn't invalidate the technical idea and the author indeed has automatic copyright. However, it can make for some pretty ugly scenes in forums.
Jesus are you trying to set my last two brain cells on fire? Honestly I don't think... No I hope no one on this thread would go after A&H with a fucken copyright claim. Thanks to greedy assholes copyrights have become so decisive, convoluted and complicated that it would take decades of none corrupt governments and legal minds to untangle the webs that copyright laws have become...

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Jesus are you trying to set my last two brain cells on fire?
Nah, only one ;)

But seriously, I have seen things go majorly pear shaped after "idea for work X" discussions. It probably is different here, since unlike with some major Space Opera franchise there isn't much money to be made either way, and I certainly don't want to discourage the discussion which I enjoy. 'twas more a "Beware of the Lawyer" heads up.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Nah, only one ;)

But seriously, I have seen things go majorly pear shaped after "idea for work X" discussions. It probably is different here, since unlike with some major Space Opera franchise there isn't much money to be made either way, and I certainly don't want to discourage the discussion which I enjoy. 'twas more a "Beware of the Lawyer" heads up.
Why isn't there a nodding your head emoji?

I think we're a mellow group we don't go ballistic on each other. It's not like other threads where someone says something, someone else gets way to easily offended and then the thread eggs them on into a flame war before the moderator gets a chance to step in. That stuff is called our real quick on this thread. Like what happened last week. what was it four post? and the moderator came down like a ton of bricks and nuked a whole page! Even post that had nothing to do with the beef got hit in the crossfire... I just got distracted, I was trying to come up with a joke about how the game makes us mellow out and gleefully got side tracked thinking about the game... *sigh* How does a game about spanking, disciplining and getting naughty with school girls make me feel so zen?
ANYWAYS, message received.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
View attachment 713465

I'm just seeing if somebody actually believes you're fighting.
That's right Cartageno have a HUUUUUUUGE beef between us! FLAME WAR INCOMING!!!

Edit: Ok, seriously someone come up with a topic because we are so bored that we're picking mock fight with each other to kill time. I blame AltosandHerdone for not keeping we the rabble quelled and entertained... (real flame war in 3... 2...)
tenor.gif

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes