TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm, Chapel coming in distant future. Does it mean we're gonna see weddings in the endgame?

I better start planning who to marry.

Lucy is good housekeeper and getting her as a wife might actually be cheaper option. And if it isn't, at least it won't come as a surprise when wife turns out to be greedy for your money.

Then we have Sarah whose pregnant pictures we have already been teased with. She seems to be good wife material.

Sam is of course perfection in every way. Perfect for a wife too.

And Emily is among my favourites because of her looks.

Amy if you want sporty babies.

Can MC tame Cassandra to be good wife material, for himself?
I am not thinking marriage, I am figuring it has something to do with Ruth and Arabella. I say Debby, because she will enjoy the harem with you.
Oh Amy... that makes me sad every time... A&H could make it that it's not an Olympic year and Amy is able to get back in... I keep thinking this is her one shot and that she'll be to old when the next Summer Olympic year occurs. My mind keeps thinking it's the real world (well I wish HM was real) and that with global warming it'll be to hot by then for summer Olympics or how no one wants to host Olympics anymore because it's no longer worth the cost. (I think my city was the last Olympics that a city broke even) but then I remember this is a game... there's no global warming in HM, the next Olympics could be hosted in said "Distant Island" and Sally is a great example that it's not to last for Amy to go to the Olympics and that she's just have to wait till next time to win gold. BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW AMY WOULD WIN GOLD! It's just Amy was miss judged unfit by asshole prudish jerks.
"BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW AMY WOULD WIN GOLD!" ...with a vibrator in her at the time.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It depends. A&H tweak the story, correct things, remove content and/or add new content so if you want to just fast forward you may MAY miss something.
Although usually when loading an old (compatible) save, new content is mentioned and you get the option to reset storyline X.

And yeah, while I want some realism, I don't care for overly strict time pressure, so cheers to day 1000 as a headmaster still in his first few months.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I'm not talking about the taboo buildings here, but I just want to voice a hope that eventually the Headmaster will be able to house all of the girls that want to stay after the school year living in a fancy environment that is comfortable for all of them and leaves him with plenty of room to swing a paddle.

Actually, I'm not sure that would even be a satisfactory ending. Heck, I'm not sure that any ending is preferable to just always having a limitless supply of hot girls that want spankings and sex all the time. How could Altos end this story in a way that it would satisfy the majority of fans? When SLAG ends up with the highest test results in the nation, won't people outside the school and Mykock's cabal start paying attention and asking questions? Couldn't that expose the HM? Where could this tale lead?

(Those questions are rhetorical,and I don't actually want answers. It's actually refreshing for me to play a story-driven game in which I don't immediately foresee an obvious ending.)

[Edit: It was possible to interpret what I had typed in a way that probably sounded dick-ish when I read it back, so I added the strike through line. I don't want to limit discussions people want to have, I was just trying to clarify that I don't actively desire spoilers from anyone who knows the answers.]
*SHOCK* HOW DARE YOU... Dude relax. We ALL dicks here so its ok. But I understand where you coming from. how will it end... or will there just be a new school year and another set of girls... though as a uncreative person I have no idea how A&H would make more characters for us to fuck.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I am not thinking marriage, I am figuring it has something to do with Ruth and Arabella. I say Debby, because she will enjoy the harem with you.
"BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW AMY WOULD WIN GOLD!" ...with a vibrator in her at the time.
That didn't even occur to me. That's genius!
Reporter interviewing Amy after winning gold "Tell me what's your secret? How where you able to beat everyone by such a large margin?" Amy: "Well it's all thanks to the electrified vibrating Horse sized butt plug my Master stuff up my ass just before the race. Here let me show you" Amy spins around before the shocked report can stop her. she bends over and exposes her asshole which has a massive butt plug in it. Amy grabs the base firmly and yanks out a massive horse dick shaped butt plug that should not have been able to fit in her, drops it with a heavy thud and shows her gaping ass to the camera.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That didn't even occur to me. That's genius!
Reporter interviewing Amy after winning gold "Tell me what's your secret? How where you able to beat everyone by such a large margin?" Amy: "Well it's all thanks to the electrified vibrating Horse sized butt plug my Master stuff up my ass just before the race. Here let me show you" Amy spins around before the shocked report can stop her. she bends over and exposes her asshole which has a massive butt plug in it. Amy grabs the base firmly and yanks out a massive horse dick shaped butt plug that should not have been able to fit in her, drops it with a heavy thud and shows her gaping ass to the camera.
Would that count as a performance enhancer? XD

• Haha

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Why do I keep getting so many bad reviews on this site lately? Not that I need constant positive reassurance but I feel one and two stars for my game is pretty unfair. You create art, share it with the community and then people go out of their way to shit all over it because they don't understand it or it's not to their taste. Puts me in such a bad mood. I need to learn not to let it get to me though.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Why do I keep getting so many bad reviews on this site lately? Not that I need constant positive reassurance but I feel one and two stars for my game is pretty unfair. You create art, share it with the community and then people go out of their way to shit all over it because they don't understand it or it's not to their taste. Puts me in such a bad mood. I need to learn not to let it get to me though.
It's not you. You could have the most perfect game in existence and people would still shit all over it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Because you make people earn their pussy and put story first, people want everything handed to them right off the bat, expect women to just throw themselves at the MC like in most games.

I can not do anything artsy, you, however, have given up a 9 to 5 job and now make a living making this game, clearly, enough people like me support you that you can make a living from it.

I know it must suck, but when every single thing you post on discord or patron ends up on this site from one of the leakers removing any benefit at all to being a patron, and people like me still support you, you must be doing something right.

Besides, us smart people know to tell reviewers to go fuck themselves, no smart people trust reviewers for anything.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, I've been wildly successful with the game and I've had loads of positive reviews. For some reason though it still feels like a personal attack when I get a bad one. I guess it's just human nature to always focus on the negative. Anyway, I don't want a reputation for being whiny, so I'll bottle it up. Just felt like venting.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I've been wildly successful with the game and I've had loads of positive reviews. For some reason though it still feels like a personal attack when I get a bad one. I guess it's just human nature to always focus on the negative. Anyway, I don't want a reputation for being whiny, so I'll bottle it up. Just felt like venting.
We all need to vent, I have done it on this games leaks, you just got to remember, you can't please everyone, look how much SJW sucked up to Brie Larson, now they want her to move aside for a black chick.

They are entitled to say this game sucks, just as I can it is awesome, just as you are entitled to be upset when people shit on your work.

I wish I could say more to help you, but you are making a living doing what you love, and people are supporting your game, so you just got to think about those of us who support you, not those who do not.

I mean let's face it, 99% of the people in this thread who are not patrons don't even thank you, if you ask me that is worse, but that is just me.

You just can not make everyone happy, hell look at me, I have been a patron since the start of the year, and while I am love the game, it still annoys me the Debbie Kate scene was removed as an easter egg and made a included part of the game.

But that is just me, not having easter eggs in games is like going to Hungry Jacks (for some reason in Queensland Australia they can't use Burger King) and asking for a whopper rebel, or whatever that plant based burger abomination is called, or going to McDonalds for a salad.

nightmoods

Dec 13, 2019
Chin up this is great ... nothing to moan about here , so ideas are always good , love the interaction with the pussy :D desktop playthings :D ok pervy time .. the cat needs some hot dogging , talking of dogging :)
Is it possible out friend with the dog could get caught with one of your girls , blackmail both and make money from the vid/pics .... perhaps a girl who is always teasing , saying stuff like show us your dick etc , get it out , you know , show me i`ll show you , only she never does , but she masterbates loads at night in her room , maybe in the closet , wait you dont have a broom closet ... how does the cleaning get done , some bad girls should get the cleaning jobs , weeding too , in the slag teeshirts ... just ideas , i dont care if you dont use em ... just having fun with you ... dont give up because negative people are always negative ... its just their way... thank you so much for your work ....
Oh i nearly forgot , school day trips ....mini bus but only if they are good , sorry bad , do they get to go ....

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I am not thinking marriage, I am figuring it has something to do with Ruth and Arabella
Yeah... that's my thinking too... gonna try not to comment on those buldings, though. Just gonna say Arabella and Chang interactions have comedy gold potential.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Don't read the random 1 star reviews, they add absolutely nothing, and apparently your game doesn't suit those few bores. But there are thousands and thousands of fans out there, like me, enjoying your game immensily! So please, just continue what you and Herdone are doing, for this game is quite unique, extremely sexy, and with lots of humor and intelligence. One of the best adult games, if not the best, that I have ever played.

Shy player

Jan 2, 2020
I like most in this game the story including a lot of humour both direct and hidden. Each girl having her own character.
My favorite is Lucy. She just needed some pocket money and the headmaster needed help. He also saw an opportunity to take some advantages of Lucy's mistakes, but now she is in control using the headmaster to earn good amount of money in a couple of hours.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Because you make people earn their pussy and put story first, people want everything handed to them right off the bat, expect women to just throw themselves at the MC like in most games.
Pretty much this. If you read the negative reviews, there are two major complaints:

1) Don't like the graphics, they feel bland. This is of course a matter of taste but generally the part which you can preview the best: look at the images in the OP. If you're falling asleep, this game isn't for you.

2) and more often: too much gameplay for too little sex. Including some factually wrong statements because obviously the reviewers stopped playing at some point - which is fair enough, we're not professional reviewers and don't have to sit through a turd for the whole content, but at least give qualifiers that this is true "as far as I played the game". Because reviews quote things like HM cannot punish himself and there's no sex with students, which is both untrue - both options are there albeit limited.

Reactions: Phil5k

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Review: Sistine Chapel Ceiling, 0/5 stars

OK, so some people have said that this painting meant to be really good, but I just don't see what's so great about it. I mean, who paints a picture on a ceiling, anyway? It's impossible to look at properly and it's too high to see any of the detail. I think Michelangelo needs to take some lessons from real painters and paint ON A WALL, like any normal person.

And seriously, why is he focussing on religion, yet again? Haven't we done enough religious paintings already? Sure it's a painting in a chapel, but it's boring and it's been done too many times already. It's not as if he's giving us anything new here: just the same old bible stories as before.

And frankly, a lot of it is pretty boring. It's just people sitting around. A painting is meant to entertain people, not bore them to death. So he really needs to think about adding some dramatic battle scenes or something. Sure, there are a few nudes, but not really enough for my taste. And a lot of them aren't that attractive. He really needs to take lessons in how to paint hot naked women. Not wrinkled old men. I mean, if he's going to paint that sort of crap, he should really put a spoiler warning at the chapel entrance or something.

And don't even get me started on the time it took to paint. FOUR YEARS! Who takes four years to paint a picture? Seriously, is that guy trying to rip of his patron the pope or what?

:rolleyes:

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes