yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Edit: Ok, seriously someone come up with a topic because we are so bored that we're picking mock fight with each other to kill time.
A'ight, let's talk about how urination and humiliation blend well together...

Bearded_NoPants I'm just joking, don't kill me.

What could we discuss now...
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

you guys think Nina burned her old school? ... Are we gonna see our lovely school in flames?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Ok, seriously someone come up with a topic because we are so bored
Well, the public version of version 0.8 is being released on Monday, and Altos is introducing a brand new UI which he's been designing. So I though I might give everyone a quick advance preview.

The concept of the new UI is a "chalkboard" style font for the main UI. The quest and student information screen have been reworked to look like paper folders, and the inventory has been designed to look like the briefcase poor Rachel has been carrying all over the school.

Three of the pictures (the two campus maps and Priti's sheet) are slightly older, so you can see that the UI is slightly different from the newer pictures. One map shows the PC version, the other is the Android layout. And of course, considering this is Altos we're talking about, I'm sure there will be more changes between now and Monday...

Oh yeah, and he's asked us to ignore the two new building in the campus map :eek:. He said that's just an idea he was playing with, which might be introduced later. So please just ignore those, nothing to see here... :p

So, will that do for a conversation starter? :D

EDITED TO ADD: The cafeteria is coming soon - that's confirmed. It's just the other two buildings that we need to ignore...

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
A'ight, let's talk about how urination and humiliation blend well together...

Bearded_NoPants I'm just joking, don't kill me.

What could we discuss now...
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

you guys think Nina burned her old school? ... Are we gonna see our lovely school in flames?
... God I hope not ... I don't think she's a fire startaaaahhh
fire.gif
I genuinely thing it was an accident, frame or she was made to take someone else's blame... possibly betrayed.

Well, the public version of version 0.8 is being released on Monday, and Altos is introducing a brand new UI which he's been designing. So I though I might give everyone a quick advance preview.

The concept of the new UI is a "chalkboard" style font for the main UI. The quest and student information screen have been reworked to look like paper folders, and the inventory has been designed to look like the briefcase poor Rachel has been carrying all over the school.

Three of the pictures (the two campus maps and Priti's sheet) are slightly older, so you can see that the UI is slightly different from the newer pictures. One map shows the PC version, the other is the Android layout. And of course, considering this is Altos we're talking about, I'm sure there will be more changes between now and Monday...

Oh yeah, and he's asked us to ignore the two new building in the campus map :eek:. He said that's just an idea he was playing with, which might be introduced later. So please just ignore those, nothing to see here... :p

Wow looks awesome!! Cool, cool cafeteria... Wait Mansion? CHAPEL? Dude this is some good topic stuffing!

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
help me out here, not a native speaker... mansion? as in a big fucking expensive house? or does it mean anything else in BrE? (IIRC is like a block of houses, right ?)

EDIT: reporting the first typo: Arabella's last name (I'm guessing is Taylor)

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

grogoo

Jul 1, 2020
Do I have to start over every time I update as nothing seems to have changed since I updated from 0.72 to 0.82

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
help me out here, not a native speaker... mansion? as in a big fucking expensive house? or does it mean anything else in BrE? (IIRC is like a block of houses, right ?)

EDIT: reporting the first typo: Arabella's last name (I'm guessing is Taylor)
Yes, Mansion as in a large palatial home. Or as Websters says:

Definition of mansion

1a(1) : a large imposing residence

(2) :

Reactions: yuserneim

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Do I have to start over every time I update as nothing seems to have changed since I updated from 0.72 to 0.82
It depends. A&H tweak the story, correct things, remove content and/or add new content so if you want to just fast forward you may MAY miss something.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think people may have gotten a little overexcited with some suggestions. From my understanding, Altos was really just looking for fluff suggestions, just 2 or 3 lines for throw away repeatable scenes. But it's easy to get excited and expand upon these little ideas until they practically become major plot points or character arcs. :HideThePain: Altos is gonna have his work cut out for him whittling through what people have posted.
Yeah, once I turn it on, it's hard to stop the flow of ideas, but the first rule of brainstorming is that there really aren't bad ideas, because even ones that you would never use, can occasionally inspire ones that you might.
(what The Devian said)
I, for one, would never do that. :)
Even if it makes no sense to be on day 6493 of the school year!!! Fuck it! :ROFLMAO:
It's the neverending schoooooooool year....

Meh, I am an endless fount of useless ideas, I just want to help inspire a better game.

EDITED TO ADD: The cafeteria is coming soon - that's confirmed. It's just the other two buildings that we need to ignore...
Well, I absolutely love the briefcase and the folders, they are phenomenal, but I am really not a fan of the new UI buttons and what not. It's way too boring, like windows 8-10's metro crap. IDK, maybe it's just me, the old ones 'pop' more, more distinct. Not really sure what I am trying to say here.

The crisper map is interesting... It's both better and worse, it's sharper, but it's a bit hard on the eyes. Will take a bit of getting used to.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Even if it makes no sense to be on day 6493 of the school year!!! Fuck it! :ROFLMAO:
It's the neverending schoooooooool year....
Y'know? I've been wondering about that the last couple of days... I dunno when classes usually start in the UK this distant island. If I remember correctly, the term at St. Louis Academy for Girls started 2 weeks after the former HM died and that happened on April 16th (or 17th?)... So, I've always assumed classes started Early May (like the very first days of May)... so, I always try to play that scene where Amy is in her room sad 'cause the olympics are on around day 70-80 (since, olympics usually start late July... and the thriatlon competition is around those days too) Am I too weird for doing that?

I was gonna suggest that the game calendar had actual dates (like May 1st, Day 1) but I forgot, silly me. I also been wondering if the girls can actually repeat the year if they fail... and if we get pass day 250, does that mean the girls started a new academic year?

I'm probably having too much free time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Y'know? I've been wondering about that the last couple of days... I dunno when classes usually start in the UK this distant island. If I remember correctly, the term at St. Louis Academy for Girls started 2 weeks after the former HM died and that happened on April 16th (or 17th?)... So, I've always assumed classes started Early May (like the very first days of May)... so, I always try to play that scene where Amy is in her room sad 'cause the olympics are on around day 70-80 (since, olympics usually start late July... and the thriatlon competition is around those days too) Am I too weird for doing that?

I was gonna suggest that the game calendar had actual dates (like May 1st, Day 1) but I forgot, silly me. I also been wondering if the girls can actually repeat the year if they fail... and if we get pass day 250, does that mean the girls started a new academic year?

I am on day 256 at the moment, ...I guess this world has really long years compared to us (larger orbit, or maybe it has a slower one...?), and I suppose we have to assume due to their situation, they will not get a summer vacation either since we have to cram possibly years of learning into one, depending on what they fucked up.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Hmm, Chapel coming in distant future. Does it mean we're gonna see weddings in the endgame?

I better start planning who to marry.

Lucy is good housekeeper and getting her as a wife might actually be cheaper option. And if it isn't, at least it won't come as a surprise when wife turns out to be greedy for your money.

Then we have Sarah whose pregnant pictures we have already been teased with. She seems to be good wife material.

Sam is of course perfection in every way. Perfect for a wife too.

And Emily is among my favourites because of her looks.

Amy if you want sporty babies.

Can MC tame Cassandra to be good wife material, for himself?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Oh Amy... that makes me sad every time... A&H could make it that it's not an Olympic year and Amy is able to get back in... I keep thinking this is her one shot and that she'll be to old when the next Summer Olympic year occurs. My mind keeps thinking it's the real world (well I wish HM was real) and that with global warming it'll be to hot by then for summer Olympics or how no one wants to host Olympics anymore because it's no longer worth the cost. (I think my city was the last Olympics that a city broke even) but then I remember this is a game... there's no global warming in HM, the next Olympics could be hosted in said "Distant Island" and Sally is a great example that it's not to last for Amy to go to the Olympics and that she's just have to wait till next time to win gold. BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW AMY WOULD WIN GOLD! It's just Amy was miss judged unfit by asshole prudish jerks.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hmm, Chapel coming in distant future. Does it mean we're gonna see weddings in the endgame?

I better start planning who to marry.

Lucy is good housekeeper and getting her as a wife might actually be cheaper option. And if it isn't, at least it won't come as a surprise when wife turns out to be greedy for your money.

Then we have Sarah whose pregnant pictures we have already been teased with. She seems to be good wife material.

Sam is of course perfection in every way. Perfect for a wife too.

And Emily is among my favourites because of her looks.

Amy if you want sporty babies.

Can MC tame Cassandra to be good wife material, for himself?
First I hope we don't have nuns it's to cliche and an overused.
Second it be nice if the common religion in the "Distant Island" was polyamorous. That way not only can you marry all the girl but they can marry each other.
Three... I think someone is gonna give you a hard time if you suggest marring Sam... fair warning...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I'm not talking about the taboo buildings here, but I just want to voice a hope that eventually the Headmaster will be able to house all of the girls that want to stay after the school year living in a fancy environment that is comfortable for all of them and leaves him with plenty of room to swing a paddle.

Actually, I'm not sure that would even be a satisfactory ending. Heck, I'm not sure that any ending is preferable to just always having a limitless supply of hot girls that want spankings and sex all the time. How could Altos end this story in a way that it would satisfy the majority of fans? When SLAG ends up with the highest test results in the nation, won't people outside the school and Mykock's cabal start paying attention and asking questions? Couldn't that expose the HM? Where could this tale lead?

(Those questions are rhetorical,and I don't actually want answers. It's actually refreshing for me to play a story-driven game in which I don't immediately foresee an obvious ending.)

[Edit: It was possible to interpret what I had typed in a way that probably sounded dick-ish when I read it back, so I added the strike through line. I don't want to limit discussions people want to have, I was just trying to clarify that I don't actively desire spoilers from anyone who knows the answers.]

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes