Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Heaven to me is made out of 36 Sams and 36 Lizzies
Please tell me you haven't given up on Emily! I thought you were meant to be the founder member of her fan club! :cry:

Talking about Emily, has anyone else found this little Easter Egg in the game yet:

Emily_EasterEgg.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Please tell me you haven't given up on Emily! I thought you were meant to be the founder member of her fan club! :cry:
I will never ever give up on Em. I'm still a proud member of the Emily appretiation club and I will always advocate for more Em in the game. I have also memberships for Nina's cult, Donna's street urchins, Maria Consuelo's lair and many others. But you also know I have a special place in my heart for Liz and Sammy...

Edit: I missed Harriet's clandestine market... I also have a membership card for that one.
Edit 2: Thursday nights' meetings are still a thing. We're doing it via zoom rn, 'cause y'know...the pandemic stuff?

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I will never ever give up on Em. I'm still a proud member of the Emily appretiation club and I will always advocate for more Em in the game. I have also memberships for Nina's cult, Donna's street urchins, Maria Consuelo's lair and many others. But you also know I have a special place in my heart for Liz and Sammy...

Edit: I missed Harriet's clandestine market... I also have a membership card for that one.
Edit 2: Thursday nights' meetings are still a thing. We're doing it via zoom rn, 'cause y'know...the pandemic stuff?
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You've reached your reaction limit for today

Sooo that happened....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You've reached your reaction limit for today

Sooo that happened....
Happens to me almost every day, sometimes 2-3 times a day. I think you get 20 per 12 hours, if I have it worked out correctly.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Only allowed to like, as I said, I believe 20 comments every 12 hours, unless you are special. For some reason they don't like it when people give/get too many. I mean, they put that big juicy butt-on there, and then expect us not to want to touch it. View attachment 709665
Well I won't let it stop me. I just logged out and came back after midnight to like my peace.

Also Can you blame Debbie? I can't I mean look at that face! Look at the joy.

One of the best scenes so far in the game (besides the water gun battle, outstanding work).
I love Debbie's inner struggle with herself...and still she does the wrong thing, right? ;-)
I see no evil. Purely accidental.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
More patrol/class/sports/pool events to discuss or think about. [edit I only realized after typing this all up that the request was geared towards repeatable events specifically... which half of these are not. So I will color code events. Blue are not repeatable. White should be repeatable. Green are non-repeatable events that lead to events you could repeat]

Patrol
1) You see Nurse Kate running urgently through the halls and follow her. She comes to the aid of Izzy who fainted after working out with Sally during the heat wave. (could be used to trigger start of heat wave story line, or added as a new event after it starts, opens option for new rules to have girls remove clothing if they could overheat otherwise, and possibly another rule expanding dress code to allow cardigan removal if the temperature warrants. The remove clothes rule is usable in punishments after a small space heater is purchased from electronics online and hidden under your desk)

2) Ada is trying to take a picture of the empty courtyard, and Priti tries to photo-bomb it, strutting across the quad like a runway model. You can tell Priti to knock it off (+Discipline) or tell Ada to be grateful she has such a lovely subject to capture (+Popularity) Or tell both of them to get to class (+Grades)

3) Nina is in the hallway after classes have started. You ask her what her business is, and she tells you that Ms Potts gave her permission to go visit the nurses office, as she feels ill. You talk with Nina a little, and are reminded she was a student at the same school Claire used to work at. Eventually you let Nina go, but make a note to ask Claire about her after school hours.

Class
1) You see Donna texting in class. You can choose to punish her (+Discipline), or quiz her on the topic you were discussing (+Grades, if grades are past a threshold) If you choose punishment, afterwards, Rachel comes to ask you to take it out on her instead, as Donna was only replying to her text. (You can choose to let Donna off the hook, +Popularity & Punish sequence with Rachel or choose to punish them both)

2) Cassandra and Debbie are talking before class when Lucy interrupts them. Cassandra gets mad and pushes Lucy to the ground, but Debbie intervenes. Debbie helps Lucy up, and then she bends Cassandra over a desk, pulls her skirt up and knickers down, and spanks Cassandra's bare butt in front of the assembling class, talking about how students shouldn't disrespect each other and physical abuse between students will not be tolerated. (+Discipline +Irony)

Sports
1) At Football game, Rachel scores impressive goal, and Louise is so impressed she removes her bra and waves it around in celebration. Afterwards, Louise apologizes, and says she got caught up with the game, and she is used to celebrating with her jersey like a flag after really great plays. Rachel and Emily thank her and say it's less embarrassing if they aren't the only ones completely topless. Soon the whole team agrees to play topless as a show of solidarity, with Liz being the final hold-out. The topless team plays better, but they can't catch up to the other team. They are in good spirits at the end of the game, promising to try harder next time.

2) Another football game, The one team starts out completely topless and plays very well. At one point, there is a referee call, and the play was very close, but you can make the rules call for either team. Whichever team you choose ends up winning the game. If topless team loses, this event can repeat. If the topless team wins, there is another scene and Mary calls her team (shirts) over and says she has a plan to help them out. (could add in a spying event in Mary & Louise's room where Louise Begs to know what Mary's big plan is, and how it involves the order she placed online. Mary says it will be a surprise, but it should "level the playing field")

3) New football game 3. At the start of the game, the one team takes their tops off, and Mary says "Now girls!" to the team that isn't topless, at which point, they all remove their shorts in unison, revealing white (but maybe racy?) panties. When asked to explain their actions, Mary says "This is just to help balance out any decision making so any male referees can give us fair chances" The game goes on with "skins" team topless, and "shirts" team in their PE shirts and knickers.

4) Everyone complains about the heat wave making it too hot for sports, This unlocks the option to have pool constructed. Mr Mykock offers to split the cost with you based on your progress. (Formula should be something like half grades + half discipline + four times horniness = percent of pool he pays for, maximum 110%. Or just charge the HM a flat amount, I just though that was a funny formula and wanted to share. The pool should be expensive as it can't have any synthetic materials used in its construction, just in case the HM wants to add any special chemicals later, and the pump should have a special filter that will easily remove all foreign chemicals from the water when switched on.)

Sports lessons 2 (at Pool, must buy pool and school swimsuits first)
5) Pool classes and you lecture the girls about water safety. Some hands-on assistance as you work with each girl to make sure all girls are able to swim well enough to not be in danger in the water. (images of the various girls in the school swimsuit is the basic idea of this scene, possibly a bit of groping, if you feel you need to practice your breast stroke)

6) Water polo with same teams as the football (shirts and skins), except they are wearing the school approved one-piece bathing suits. Headmaster explains that the "skins" team will have to play nude. Rachel is ready and starts to get naked, but her team stops her and makes the other team wear their PE shirts as well as the swimsuit, because they are "shirts" after all. Water Polo is played, with both teams in swimsuits and one team in wet shirts over the swimsuits and the headmaster pouts and comes up with a plan. (Unlocks option to buy superfoam antibacterial soap from health part of internet, once it arrives, you can sabotage the pool. After sabotage, you can pass a rule to keep all non-swimwear out of the pool, special pump can fix pool.)

7) Water Polo with the same teams, but you argue that the detergent used to launder the girls shirts has residue, and caused the pool to develop a foam issue that was expensive to fix. You explain that the "No clothing other than swimsuits can be worn in the pool" rule has passed. One team reluctantly agrees to play nude, the other wears the swimsuit, but they all agree to take turns being the nude team until the heatwave ends. Then move right into Sports lesson 7

8) dependent on 6&7 Sports teams play Water Polo, "Skins" team nude, the other clad in swimsuits. Next time this result comes up, Sports Lesson 8 will play

9) dependent on 6&7 Sports teams play Water Polo, "Shirts" team nude, the other clad in swimsuits. Next time this result comes up, Sports Lesson 7 will play

10) repeatable - Girls run at pool, you tell them to walk. (+Discipline)

11) repeatable - You have a nice day at the pool, and the girls do laps back and forth, play in the pool. You treat it as a free day, and join them in their relaxation and frivolity. (+popularity)

AltosandHerdone make it seem easy to come up with a thousand contrived scenarios that end up with a young lady getting undressed in a school setting, but they do amazing work. Hats off to you and your team.

[edited to fix my having goofed up the numbering of the sports lessons]

Last edited:

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Being chatty is good. it fills the void between Updates, so any good topic starter is welcome. Also I agree with your statments regarding many of you opinions even thou some were not what I choose myself. You look new to the site so welcome. It's always nice to add a new Nasty Degenerate Anonymous Pervert of veering degrees within the fold.

:unsure:What do you guys think maybe we could call ourselves NDAP's (pronounced Dap because the N is silent):unsure:
Thanks for the welcome, it does make one feel like one belongs.

I think we should be called PC Enthusiasts Rationalizing Various (Erotic/Racy/Titillating) Scenarios. If only I could come up with a good acronym...

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
More patrol/class/sports/pool events to discuss or think about. [edit I only realized after typing this all up that the request was geared towards repeatable events specifically... which half of these are not. So I will color code events. Blue are not repeatable. White should be repeatable. Green are non-repeatable events that lead to events you could repeat]

Patrol
1) You see Nurse Kate running urgently through the halls and follow her. She comes to the aid of Izzy who fainted after working out with Sally during the heat wave. (could be used to trigger start of heat wave story line, or added as a new event after it starts, opens option for new rules to have girls remove clothing if they could overheat otherwise, and possibly another rule expanding dress code to allow cardigan removal if the temperature warrants. The remove clothes rule is usable in punishments after a small space heater is purchased from electronics online and hidden under your desk)

2) Ada is trying to take a picture of the empty courtyard, and Priti tries to photo-bomb it, strutting across the quad like a runway model. You can tell Priti to knock it off (+Discipline) or tell Ada to be grateful she has such a lovely subject to capture (+Popularity) Or tell both of them to get to class (+Grades)

3) Nina is in the hallway after classes have started. You ask her what her business is, and she tells you that Ms Potts gave her permission to go visit the nurses office, as she feels ill. You talk with Nina a little, and are reminded she was a student at the same school Claire used to work at. Eventually you let Nina go, but make a note to ask Claire about her after school hours.

Class
1) You see Donna texting in class. You can choose to punish her (+Discipline), or quiz her on the topic you were discussing (+Grades, if grades are past a threshold) If you choose punishment, afterwards, Rachel comes to ask you to take it out on her instead, as Donna was only replying to her text. (You can choose to let Donna off the hook, +Popularity & Punish sequence with Rachel)

2) Cassandra and Debbie are talking before class when Lucy interrupts them. Cassandra gets mad and pushes Lucy to the ground, but Debbie intervenes. Debbie helps Lucy up, and then she bends Cassandra over a desk, pulls her skirt up and knickers down, and spanks Cassandra's bare butt in front of the assembling class, talking about how students shouldn't disrespect each other and physical abuse between students will not be tolerated. (+Discipline +Irony)

Sports
1) At Football game, Rachel scores impressive goal, and Louise is so impressed she removes her bra and waves it around in celebration. Afterwards, Louise apologizes, and says she got caught up with the game, and she is used to celebrating with her jersey like a flag after really great plays. Rachel and Emily thank her and say it's less embarrassing if they aren't the only ones completely topless. Soon the whole team agrees to play topless as a show of solidarity, with Liz being the final hold-out. The topless team plays better, but they can't catch up to the other team. They are in good spirits at the end of the game, promising to try harder next time.

2) Another football game, The one team starts out completely topless and plays very well. At one point, there is a referee call, and the play was very close, but you can make the rules call for either team. Whichever team you choose ends up winning the game. If topless team loses, this event can repeat. If the topless team wins, there is another scene and Mary calls her team (shirts) over and says she has a plan to help them out. (could add in a spying event in Mary & Louise's room where Louise Begs to know what Mary's big plan is, and how it involves the order she placed online. Mary says it will be a surprise, but it should "level the playing field")

3) New football game 3. At the start of the game, the one team takes their tops off, and Mary says "Now girls!" to the team that isn't topless, at which point, they all remove their shorts in unison, revealing white (but maybe racy?) panties. When asked to explain their actions, Mary says "This is just to help balance out any decision making so any male referees can give us fair chances" The game goes on with "skins" team topless, and "shirts" team in their PE shirts and knickers.

3) Everyone complains about the heat wave making it too hot for sports, This unlocks the option to have pool constructed. Mr Mykock offers to split the cost with you based on your progress. (Formula should be something like half grades + half discipline + four times horniness = percent of pool he pays for, maximum 110%. Or just charge the HM a flat amount, I just though that was a funny formula and wanted to share. The pool should be expensive as it can't have any synthetic materials used in its construction, just in case the HM wants to add any special chemicals later, and the pump should have a special filter that will easily remove all foreign chemicals from the water when switched on.)

Sports lessons 2 (at Pool, must buy pool and school swimsuits first)
4) Pool classes and you lecture the girls about water safety. Some hands-on assistance as you work with each girl to make sure all girls are able to swim well enough to not be in danger in the water. (images of the various girls in the school swimsuit is the basic idea of this scene, possibly a bit of groping, if you feel you need to practice your breast stroke)

5) Water polo with same teams as the football (shirts and skins), except they are wearing the school approved one-piece bathing suits. Headmaster explains that the "skins" team will have to play nude. Rachel is ready and starts to get naked, but her team stops her and makes the other team wear their PE shirts as well as the swimsuit, because they are "shirts" after all. Water Polo is played, with both teams in swimsuits and one team in wet shirts over the swimsuits and the headmaster pouts and comes up with a plan. (Unlocks option to buy superfoam antibacterial soap from health part of internet, once it arrives, you can sabotage the pool. After sabotage, you can pass a rule to keep all non-swimwear out of the pool, special pump can fix pool.)

6) Water Polo with the same teams, but you argue that the detergent used to launder the girls shirts has residue, and caused the pool to develop a foam issue that was expensive to fix. You explain that the "No clothing other than swimsuits can be worn in the pool" rule has passed. One team reluctantly agrees to play nude, the other wears the swimsuit, but they all agree to take turns being the nude team until the heatwave ends. Then move right into Sports lesson 7

7) dependent on 5&6 Sports teams play Water Polo, "Skins" team nude, the other clad in swimsuits. Next time this result comes up, Sports Lesson 8 will play

8) dependent on 5&6 Sports teams play Water Polo, "Shirts" team nude, the other clad in swimsuits. Next time this result comes up, Sports Lesson 7 will play

9) repeatable - Girls run at pool, you tell them to walk. (+Discipline)

10) repeatable - You have a nice day at the pool, and the girls do laps back and forth, play in the pool. You treat it as a free day, and join them in their relaxation and frivolity. (+popularity)

AltosandHerdone make it seem easy to come up with a thousand contrived scenarios that end up with a young lady getting undressed in a school setting, but they do amazing work. Hats off to you and your team.
your patrol idea... hmm
1) I'm all for more nudity! (y) I loves my Exhibitionism!
2) You forgot to do a uniform check on Priti and have "Ada" document it. +dis and +horny
3) OHH Nina content good stuff... wait Claire worked at Nina's school?! Did I really forget that piece of info?
Looks good so for man. Ha, like the photo booming bit

Ok Classes.
1) Did I read wrong? There's an option to punish both right?
2) :oops: Wow, Ok I like where that went.

SPORTS!
1) 2) 3) FANTASTIC!!! LOVE IT. I got a bit grin on me now. Thanks defiantly improved my day
?3)? Umm the pool is coming out in the next update so I think this one too late but good idea. The idea of the pool costing more because it needs to hold up to different "additives" is a good plan.
4) Yes *cough* We need to assist the students in the pool. learning and stuff...
5) 6) 7) 8) *slow clap* *tears in my eyes*
9) Dude public span with wet swimsuit! that'll leave a big red hand mark on their asses.
10) sure sure we just "frolic"
All great idea man... did I imagine it. Did you mention somewhere that we would pay for the swimsuits? Well if we did we should get a few kinds. One where it dissolves or breaks down in chlorine or soap. Or it becomes see-through when wet.

Thanks for the welcome, it does make one feel like one belongs.

I think we should be called PC Enthusiasts Rationalizing Various (Erotic/Racy/Titillating) Scenarios. If only I could come up with a good acronym...
No worries... Am... Am I missing the joke?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
But Proffejor we're not JUST perverts. WE ARE NASTY DEGENERATE ANONYMOUS PERVERTS. And as much as Cartageno wants to deny it we just are. Proffejor I know you have not seen it you, but just wait. or read the thread... I know it sound tedious but it's a good way to catch up and learn the unwritten rules and faux pas. Thou many have been deleted to keep the peace... Not that I would know or have been involved in any of them... a ha ha yeah...

Reactions: Proffejor

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
your patrol idea... hmm
1) I'm all for more nudity! (y) I loves my Exhibitionism!
2) You forgot to do a uniform check on Priti and have "Ada" document it. +dis and +horny
3) OHH Nina content good stuff... wait Claire worked at Nina's school?! Did I really forget that piece of info?
Looks good so for man. Ha, like the photo booming bit
1. I kind of miss passing new rules, and want there to be more, so I'd like if there were some we could work towards later in the game.
2. Uniform check is fine, but we all know Priti will be wearing regulation knickers, so really no good payoff for that. I'm also not sure Ada would be down to help assist the headmaster with nude shots and stuff, at least until we unlock a punishment path for her and let her earn the special role of documentarian.
3. Oh, it's easy to miss the Claire-Nina connection... April mentions Nina is from Ms Potts old school in the weekend scene "Nina meets Faye", and yeah, I want Nina to have more content also.

Ok Classes.
1) Did I read wrong? There's an option to punish both right?
2) :oops: Wow, Ok I like where that went.
1) I had an option to punish both as part of that originally, but it got lost when I was improving formatting and such.
2) I think we have scenes where Debbie's progress is apparent, but seeing as she bullied Lucy in front of Cassandra before, this would indicate that she has spun 180 degrees to the HM's side and is a dutiful prefect now (Might make the Debbie and Cassandra weekend scene "playing music" less believable, I suppose, as Cass would not likely forgive the treatment I suggest)

SPORTS!
1) 2) 3) FANTASTIC!!! LOVE IT. I got a bit grin on me now. Thanks defiantly improved my day
?3)? Umm the pool is coming out in the next update so I think this one too late but good idea. The idea of the pool costing more because it needs to hold up to different "additives" is a good plan.
4) Yes *cough* We need to assist the students in the pool. learning and stuff...
5) 6) 7) 8) *slow clap* *tears in my eyes*
9) Dude public span with wet swimsuit! that'll leave a big red hand mark on their asses.
10) sure sure we just "frolic"
All great idea man... did I imagine it. Did you mention somewhere that we would pay for the swimsuits? Well if we did we should get a few kinds. One where it dissolves or breaks down in chlorine or soap. Or it becomes see-through when wet.
1,2,3 Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who would appreciate a sequence like that.
3: The Sequel! (oops, I think I will fix my original post, to make it easier to read and reference going forwards) I didn't actually know what is planned for the next release, but I'm happy to hear that the pool is an option. And yeah, I think making the pool ready for an impromptu nude fest with the entire student body of the school is just prudent planning... lmao
4 For the sake of the girls...
5,6,7,8 It seems a natural continuation of the Football storyline, but in the water (gradually more unclothed sports) and would be fun to see
9 a public spanking over a wet swimsuit would be good to include, don't know how I missed that.
10 I was imagining a repeatable scene on par with "Girls take a Break" but the swimsuit clad beauties as eye-candy

Because Priti modeled swimsuits for the headmaster before, those outfits are already available as art assets, and I was suggesting that the HM buys them as he bought the ones Priti wore to see which ones he should order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
1. I kind of miss passing new rules, and want there to be more, so I'd like if there were some we could work towards later in the game.
2. Uniform check is fine, but we all know Priti will be wearing regulation knickers, so really no good payoff for that. I'm also not sure Ada would be down to help assist the headmaster with nude shots and stuff, at least until we unlock a punishment path for her and let her earn the special role of documentarian.
3. Oh, it's easy to miss the Claire-Nina connection... April mentions Nina is from Ms Potts old school in the weekend scene "Nina meets Faye", and yeah, I want Nina to have more content also.

1) I had an option to punish both as part of that originally, but it got lost when I was improving formatting and such.
2) I think we have scenes where Debbie's progress is apparent, but seeing as she bullied Lucy in front of Cassandra before, this would indicate that she has spun 180 degrees to the HM's side and is a dutiful prefect now (Might make the Debbie and Cassandra weekend scene "playing music" less believable, I suppose, as Cass would not likely forgive the treatment I suggest)

1,2,3 Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who would appreciate a sequence like that.
3: The Sequel! (oops, I think I will fix my original post, to make it easier to read and reference going forwards) I didn't actually know what is planned for the next release, but I'm happy to hear that the pool is an option. And yeah, I think making the pool ready for an impromptu nude fest with the entire student body of the school is just prudent planning... lmao
4 For the sake of the girls...
5,6,7,8 It seems a natural continuation of the Football storyline, but in the water (gradually more unclothed sports) and would be fun to see
9 a public spanking over a wet swimsuit would be good to include, don't know how I missed that.
10 I was imagining a repeatable scene on par with "Girls take a Break" but the swimsuit clad beauties as eye-candy

Because Priti modeled swimsuits for the headmaster before, those outfits are already available as art assets, and I was suggesting that the HM buys them as he bought the ones Priti wore to see which ones he should order.
Totally I wish there were more rules to be voted for only so I can watch Ruth get more and more frustrated as she loses more control... and hopefully corrupted and converted.
I saw Ada taking picture of Pritis uniform check as this. Priti photo booms, HM sees Ada getting more angry, HM comments to Ada that Priti would be less likely to photo boom if Ada caught her in an embarrassing situation, once said HM preforms uniform check and as HM does it he comments out loud how this would be quite humiliating if this was photographed, Ada gets the hint and starts clicking away, Priti is mortified yet turned on the longer it goes on to the point that her panties get wet and Ada get close and takes a photo of Priti getting wet, Finally HM says out loud how it would be a shame if Ada "accidentally" released these picture and that maybe Priti should stay on Adas good side.
Ah yes now I remember. When Faye tried to make friends

As for Debbie and Cassandra Karma is a bitch... hopefully Debbie and Lucy get closer. Debbie are Cassandra are both rebels without a cause... No that's no true, their freedom as adults is their cause... Ok my comment went out the window. What I was going to say is those two won't have a falling out. I mean Debbie sexually assaulted Cassandra and the next night they where still hanging out half naked together.

So I don't know if you read the idea posts from the rest of us but we spoke about the new content areas a lot. My guess is you didn't and I got to say I'm impressed you didn't come up with ideas we thought up first. For me I posted late and other regulars beat me to the pouch. But I did put my own spin on some of them. I came up with a rule that stated the only appropriate attire during school hours what clothing distributed by the school. I don't remember if I added this or thought of it later but I wanted to add a rule that would make the girls happy and that Ruth would think there was nothing wrong with. It stated that it was up to the girls whether they wanted to wear school sanctioned clothing... See where I'm going? One day Ruth would come running to you angry because she was finding girls half naked or in the case of the pool fully nude and that they refuse to dress stating they where following the rules. The HM would state that the rules specifically stated that only clothing distributed by the school was appropriate during school hour. Ruth would agree and say that was obvious. "BUT..." the HM would say and wait for Ruth to clue in. Ruth would realize saying "The new rule stating it's up to them whether they wear them or not. YOU TRICKED ME!!"

Anyways I'm rambling. The reason I bring this up is 10) could also happen with naked girls frolicking around you as you relax.

Reactions: Proffejor
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes