Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What can I say, I am always after the harem ending. XD

I don't like her at all, but breaking her will be fun.
Ah, but you are wrong, nowhere did I say you can't Marry one, and be able to still fuck a second one at the same time, so you could Marry Lucy and fuck Rachel at the same time.

Besides, at this point there is no actual harem in this game, sure we fuck around, but so far it is not like Harem Hotel where the girls have actually agreed to it, for all we know Altos might make us pick one before the game ends.

• Love
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm sure @yuserneim will be along shortly to tell us this scene would work really well for Liz... :D
Give me liberty Liz or give me death!!

I hate Donna some people like that cunt
I don't like her at all
If you don't like her she's doing her job perfectly ;)

Huge fan of Donna. She's there to make you hate her and she does that in spades. Plus she's self deluded believing she's a big thing kinda like, yeah you guessed it; the headmaster himself. They have more in common that they care to admit.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am 40 and while I live in Australia we had US wrestling, I know a heel when I see one, just not used to seeing them, when is the last time you saw a proper heel in media, one you wanted to get his ass kicked like Lord Sidious for being evil, and not like Kylo for being a pussy ass bitch.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, but I dissed Rachel in a way
Rachel is over exposed and there's people that are starting to resent her 'cause she's keeping the spotlight for herself not letting the other shine. This is not the "Rachel show" but I do understand it's a business decision. I'd keep her in the bench for a few updates. I, for one, would like to see more from others.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Rachel is over exposed and there's people that are starting to resent her 'cause she's keeping the spotlight for herself not letting the other shine. This is not the "Rachel show" but I do understand it's a business decision. I'd keep her in the bench for a few updates. I, for one, would like to see more from others.
Yes she is cute, and the schoolgirl crush thing is hot, but hopefully, now she will get a break, like hopefully when the overhaul happens Izzy might look a little less derpy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah, but you are wrong, nowhere did I say you can't Marry one, and be able to still fuck a second one at the same time, so you could Marry Lucy and fuck Rachel at the same time.

Besides, at this point there is no actual harem in this game, sure we fuck around, but so far it is not like Harem Hotel where the girls have actually agreed to it, for all we know Altos might make us pick one before the game ends.
Two is not all. I will have them all. That is how that works.

Harem = fucking all the women I like, and not leaving anyone out. The details are not important. If I have to "choose one" at the end, then I will not play the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I am bored.

Fuck Marry Kill.

Claire, Lucy, Rachel.

Marry Lucy, fuck Rachel, kill Claire, I don't hate her, but teen pussy teen pussy not teen pussy.
Fuck: All the women.
Marry: IDK, Sam?
Kill: Mr. Willson? Already tried once...
I'll do you one better.

Fuck: All the women :)
Marry: All the women ;)
Kill: Anyone who says I can't eat my cake and have it too. :mad:

If your going to have a FMK you have to have them all similar.

FMK: Claire, Sally, Samantha
FMK: Lucy, Rachel, Priti

Now that's more of a difficult choice.

Marry: Samantha (good girl) (y)
Fuck: Sally (fit for fucking) :love:
Kill: Claire (still a little angry with what she did) :mad:

Marry: Lucy (proven house wife) :D
Fuck: Rachel (proven sex-pet) :love:
Kill: Priti (sorry sweetie) :cry:

Now make your choices

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'll do you one better.

Fuck: All the women
Marry: All the women
Kill: Anyone who says I can't eat my cake and have it too.
Yeah, the only time I play the ending of a game where I have to 'choose' someone, is when it is like the Japanese style, where you have to play each girl's story before you can unlock the harem ending/route. Though the western ones have spoiled me now, just don't have time to play a game 6 times, even using the 'skip previously viewed' button.

This is one of the only games that I didn't just drop outright when I started working on my own game with took up all my time, free or otherwise. The fact that we can play with all of the women in there is one of the main reasons, this game is nearly perfect for me in that regard. The things I like about it far outweigh the minor details I dislike. Easily one of my favorites here.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Havik79 Now I hear an Australian accent when I read you posts... How can you hate Donna Think of all the possibilities, when she breaks she's gonna break. Also So SOO happy Harem Hotel just updated.

yuserneim I agree Donna's gonna be a lot of fun. I blame her upbringing. Fucken parents didn't bring her up good. Now she's being shipped of by what her Dad to have her turned into a Sex toy? FUCKEN ASSHOLE. I know this is purely conjecture but she's probably been betrayed. I hate the idea. And yes I agree Rachel is going to this threads SAO if we keep fangirling her. She needs a break. Still love her though

TheDevian I kind of think and don't have a problem with this game becoming a Harem. I mean if all the girls pass and are freed what's to keep them from coming back to the HM?

Also I Edited my previous post so try my MFK list.

Reactions: yuserneim

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yeah, the only time I play the ending of a game where I have to 'choose' someone, is when it is like the Japanese style, where you have to play each girl's story before you can unlock the harem ending/route. Though the western ones have spoiled me now, just don't have time to play a game 6 times, even using the 'skip previously viewed' button.

This is one of the only games that I didn't just drop outright when I started working on my own game with took up all my time, free or otherwise. The fact that we can play with all of the women in there is one of the main reasons, this game is nearly perfect for me in that regard. The things I like about it far outweigh the minor details I dislike. Easily one of my favorites here.
Oh? you got a game going?

• Thinking Face

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I picked Rachel Claire Lucy as they are the most popular, and the point is to choose, not just have them all, that is the pussy way out.

Marry Sally for that body, fuck Sam, kill Claire.

Marry Lucy is just waifu period, Fuck Rachel, don't want to kill Priti, but she is a prude so.

HA, then you are miss hearing because I sound more yank than Aussie, probably too much American tv as a kid.

Yeah, I am a Harem Hotel patron, and version 10 is really good, not as much sex but good story.
Need to find a way to rig the poll so Rachel goes full Neko girl, then we can work on turning Lucy into an Elf, or maybe have Runey do an asset share and send one of Nia's rescue Elves to SLAG.

Donna demanded beast to be killed for taking her bikini, only breaking I want to do to a cunt like that involves her neck.

• Wow

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't even think my "problem" is that Rachel is overexposed, more that some girls are underexposed, which will change. It's just that I like her less than the other two characters - as you may have gathered, the whole Neko thing doesn't score many points with me, though the "helping to orgasm part" does. I just feel like her story has been told, while the other two still have potential. Also, I don't like teachers playing favorites (hated it in Harry Potter, too).

FMK: Claire, Sally, Samantha
FMK: Lucy, Rachel, Priti
F: Claire, M: Samantha, K: Sally (well, the last one may prove to be difficult, she might be handing me my backside)

F: Priti, M: Lucy, K: Rachel (again. No, I really like her. She'd survive in many constellations, just not the ones you're offering me ;) )

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Something that could be an interesting event in chapter 2, one of the girls overhears Rachel moaning "ooh headmaster fuck me" and spy on her while she is using the dildo and then asks how Rachel got one.

• Love

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
@yuserneim I agree Donna's gonna be a lot of fun. I blame her upbringing. Fucken parents didn't bring her up good. Now she's being shipped of by what her Dad to have her turned into a Sex toy? FUCKEN ASSHOLE.
If you ask me, I think Donna is already a ton of fun, and I also think there's a good chance she and the HM end up being BFFs. Look; they both think they are better than their peers, they both think they're entitled to bend some (or all) rules because of their positions and they both have strong personalities. I'm sure we'll see Donna's daddy. I don't think we've heard Donna talk about her mother :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:... interesting.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I picked Rachel Claire Lucy as they are the most popular, and the point is to choose, not just have them all, that is the pussy way out.

Marry Sally for that body, fuck Sam, kill Claire.

Marry Lucy is just waifu period, Fuck Rachel, don't want to kill Priti, but she is a prude so.

HA, then you are miss hearing because I sound more yank than Aussie, probably too much American tv as a kid.

Yeah, I am a Harem Hotel patron, and version 10 is really good, not as much sex but good story.
Need to find a way to rig the poll so Rachel goes full Neko girl, then we can work on turning Lucy into an Elf, or maybe have Runey do an asset share and send one of Nia's rescue Elves to SLAG.

Donna demanded beast to be killed for taking her bikini, only breaking I want to do to a cunt like that involves her neck.
Ohh ho ho, Dems fighting words! :ROFLMAO: I'm not being a pussy picking harem, I'm just to lazy. Besides do you really want to break the hearts of all those girls? I know you don't you want to love them all.

Marry Sally, EH? hmm when I was picking I was thinking Samantha would be the wife doing the waifu stuff and Sally would be the mistress we ban all the time... and sometimes we have threesomes. :sneaky: Same for the students.

I still hear it sorry, I grew up watching Crocodile Dundee I and II almost every week. My Geography presentation is grade 6 was Australia I got a A+. You guys are great. Sorry to hear about China's cyber attacks thou. That shit should be considered an act of war.

Yeah I cant wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated. (To lazy to work for it) But Please NO as you've read I already told TheDevian Catgirls CREEP ME OUT! Shit I got nightmares the next day because of it. And as for Elfs, I use to like them. Still do if it's a Anime one but thanks to Elder Scrolls and Skyrims, I can't the ears and the eye. EEKK no.

But thanks for starting the MKF quiz I was bored as for too.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
F: Claire, M: Samantha, K: Sally (well, the last one may prove to be difficult, she might be handing me my backside)

F: Priti, M: Lucy, K: Rachel (again. No, I really like her. She's survive in many constellations, just not the ones you're offering me ;) )
Dude Sally would... it just not gonna end well for you sorry. As for Rachel, well to each their own. Thou it's sad to know you'd take Rachel to the pound to be put down...

And then some, depending on how you look at it. lol
ha... ha... Seriously you making a game? Don't be afraid I'm a deviant I won't judge.
I don't care who is popular, and leaving girls out is just mean.
Right?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ohh ho ho, Dems fighting words! :ROFLMAO: I'm not being a pussy picking harem, I'm just to lazy. Besides do you really want to break the hearts of all those girls? I know you don't you want to love them all.

Marry Sally, EH? hmm when I was picking I was thinking Samantha would be the wife doing the waifu stuff and Sally would be the mistress we ban all the time... and sometimes we have threesomes. :sneaky: Same for the students.

I still hear it sorry, I grew up watching Crocodile Dundee I and II almost every week. My Geography presentation is grade 6 was Australia I got a A+. You guys are great. Sorry to hear about China's cyber attacks thou. That shit should be considered an act of war.

Yeah I cant wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated. (To lazy to work for it) But Please NO as you've read I already told TheDevian Catgirls CREEP ME OUT! Shit I got nightmares the next day because of it. And as for Elfs, I use to like them. Still do if it's a Anime one but thanks to Elder Scrolls and Skyrims, I can't the ears and the eye. EEKK no.

But thanks for starting the MKF quiz I was bored as for too.
Sometimes you have to make hard choices, and no I don't want to fuck them all, certainly not Donna, and sorry but izzy looks derpy to me.

Sally has a killer body, I need to know more about Sam before I fully decide.

I probably sound Aussie to most people outside of Oz, but a lot of Aussies hear American or English for my family is English.

Lain said he will be doing HH next, so should be out in a couple of days, then I will restart again.

You mean Neko or Anthro, Neko is like Rachel or Felicity dress up, or Inu like Emma, Anthro is a more humanoid cat.
Either way, not me, love both, now if only we could get Lucy to call us Daddy.
You telling me you don't fap to Lin, or Nia, her new stuff is hot.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes