TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh so it's New member, member, active member, well known member then devoted member... Am I missing any? I'm guessing my next title will be ANNOYING MEMBER.

FUCK YEAH CASUAL NUDITY!!! WOOO!

Well I was thinking more Alices modeling club but I forgot to add it. I was thinking of a convoluted art content between the photography club and the art club. Ada and Nina get in a beef over what captures the human form better. The HM gets involved by organizing a competition where Alice is the subject and both clubs present their work to be judges by the student body. How does the HM get Alice to agree? Simple, Ruth is blocking the approval of the Modeling club because it holds not "cultural" value and so the HM convinces Alice that if she shows what her club can be useful to the other two clubs, Ruth will have to let the club approval through.
Weekday patrols will find Alice being photographed thou out the campus by different students and each time your given a chance to convince Alice to be more "daring", Weekend patrols you find her modeling for the art club students. Again the HM convinces her to model nude using example of famous classical pieces of art.
After two week during the Friday morning meeting the modeling club is approved as Ruth has seen some of the works and agrees the modeling club has cultural value. After the meeting the contest is held. (I figure AltosandHerdone can use fan art for the art club) Ruth is furious because of all the risque and sexy photos and the nude art paintings, drawings and sketches. But of course it's too LATE HAHAHAHAH! The HM tells Alice that the modeling club was approved but that is needs to provide a new model for the new bimonthly Art contests. Alice stresses that the club don't have many members. The HM states that the new models don't need to be member, that if Alice can convince none member students or even staff they will be paid by the school for their work.
EH? Now we get to see ALL the female cast member naked!!!

I don't like sports in general only because the team I route for always loses when I watch so I figure it's better that I don't so my favorite team wins.
As long as it still comes down to who gets the better nude model. XD
Even Ruth can't disapprove of that, it's art! XD

621708_1000_Patrons_35.jpg 621706_1000_Patrons_31.jpg See, art! lol
screenshot0733.png
...the most pleasant view of all!
Who are the other topless girls again?
Louise and Charlotte are topless, while Rachael, Alice, and Liz are all braless too. ...Assuming something else doesn't happen to the other bras in the meantime...

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
As long as it still comes down to who gets the better nude model. XD

View attachment 722921 View attachment 722922 See, art! lol
View attachment 722923
...the most pleasant view of all!

Louise and Charlotte are topless, while Rachael, Alice, and Liz are all braless too. ...Assuming something else doesn't happen to the other bras in the meantime...
So you like the competition idea? AltosandHerdone could add the modeling into the repeatable patrol events and the actual contest could be a concept art showcase. Not to mention every two weeks after the contest you'd get an auto +1 to naughtiness or whatever it's called. All AltosandHerdone would need are four template scenes, two generic photo scenes with out the model, one act club posing scene and one contest scene. Then it's "Simply" pasting in the different models into the scene and voila! repeatable scene with all the girl in the school modeling nude. Then the special staff models would be special events.

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So you like the competition idea? AltosandHerdone could add the modeling into the repeatable patrol events and the actual contest could be a concept art showcase. Not to mention every two weeks after the contest you'd get an auto +1 to naughtiness or whatever it's called. All AltosandHerdone would need are four template scenes, two generic photo scenes with out the model, one act club posing scene and one contest scene. Then it's "Simply" pasting in the different models into the scene and voila! repeatable scene with all the girl in the school modeling nude. Then the special staff models would be special events.

Thanks for the info.
Yeah, that could be a fun event chain that ends with a club that you can visit and occasionally see more nude modeling. :p
We could also then send girls to the club to model nude as part of their punishments. Make them do that as the humiliation part of the punishment, then they have to report to your office for the rest.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yeah, that could be a fun event chain that ends with a club that you can visit and occasionally see more nude modeling. :p
We could also then send girls to the club to model nude as part of their punishments. Make them do that as the humiliation part of the punishment, then they have to report to your office for the rest.
Right! I forgot the punishment idea, I agree it's a good idea. Now you have the office punishment the slag punishment and the modeling punishment. Well that is if AltosandHerdone pick up the idea.

• Thinking Face

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Ruth is blocking the approval of the Modeling club because it holds not "cultural" value and so the HM convinces Alice that if she shows what her club can be useful to the other two clubs, Ruth will have to let the club approval through.
Ruth is furious because of all the risque and sexy photos and the nude art paintings, drawings and sketches.
Look, I under the impression that whether you blackmailed Ruth or not is gonna start to matter. IF you returned her photos WITHOUT blackmailing her (y' know?, the asshat conniving way) maybe she'll be willing to let you do stuff like that. She may even look the other way when the girls fail the exams set by her. IF you blackmailed her she'll dance and spit in your grave while the school is closed down.

That's... that's not fair... if she was in the volley ball game you'd approve right?
Look, I'm a simple man. I see Liz, I like the scene.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
What if we could get Ruth to help with punishing girls. I'd assume that she would like to be in a position of power over the girls in also that way, given that she has gotten herself a work in a role she has now. Propably also sexually frustrated. Would spanker position release her inner demons like Claire's did? Or would she remain spoilsport and take away all fun of the action preventing anything lecherous from happening.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Look, I under the impression that whether you blackmailed Ruth or not is gonna start to matter. IF you returned her photos WITHOUT blackmailing her (y' know?, the asshat conniving way) maybe she'll be willing to let you do stuff like that. She may even look the other way when the girls fail the exams set by her. IF you blackmailed her she'll dance and spit in your grave while the school is closed down.

Look, I'm a simple man. I see Liz, I like the scene.
I don't know I feel like Ruth is written if you don't keep her under your thumb, you'll soon be under hers. Our predecessor is wear willed approach was probably her doing. She seems like the kind of person that needs to be outmaneuvered and controlled otherwise you'll pay for it. SHE NEEDS TO BE BROKEN! That or as Moonis said brought into the fold. Besides seeing Ruth flounder and fail to stop us is a little joy I have.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I feel that the Ruth turning point should be finding a moment of vulnerability in her. You can console her as the good guy, or use it to manipulate her as the villain. You can end up with her becoming a reluctant sex slave, or a willing participant in an adult relationship that goes beyond conventional practices.

There could be some good dichotomy there, and it would allow for some interesting character building. She can oppose rules that would leave the girls exposed because she is railing against you, or because she is jealous of the competition for your affection. Either way would be an interesting story-line, and I, for one, would go back and restart to see where the villain path led.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Despite people disliking Ruth, I think she's one of the most interesting characters. (Kinda like Donna, although Donna is the best written character in game, she's a superb heel) Going the "good guy" route has the most potential storywise. You make Ruth believe she "has slightly misjudged you" and she gives you the benefit of the doubt, slowly corrupting her and eliminating her as a threat. Going the "villian" route might give you fun humiliating scenes but if you screw up she'll bury you.

• Thinking Face

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Not to mention every two weeks after the contest you'd get an auto +1 to naughtiness or whatever it's called.
Keep in mind, I think that AltosandHerdone are trying to keep a limit on how much Horniness you can acquire in the game. When the stat is first introduced, they say something like "You've earned a point of Horniness, which indicates an overall arousal level of the students. Unlike other stats, there won't be many opportunities to acquire this stat, so you may have to seek them out." or something to that effect.

I was thinking of a convoluted art content between the photography club and the art club.
I like the idea of after school clubs in general, as it would be understandable to have something like that, and we have a mechanic in place for it with the theater group already.

Just visit Wilson's class on Thursday (or whichever) nights to see math club content, and a book club could meet in Claire's room on another evening. Unlocking new clubs could require certain grades/popularity thresholds to get the club leader to approach and request permission, and then you could get them passed and assign a teacher to supervise in the school board meetings. Afterwards, we find new ways to get to know the girls and put them into sexual scenarios.

I think it would add a lot, and I would be happy to see something like that implemented, even if it took some content that is currently available, (like the theater scenes) and put them behind a content wall we needed to jump through a few hoops to overcome. (Most schools suspend theater groups and extracurricular activities when grades are low, after all, so not having that scene available until have grades are higher would make sense, in my mind.)

It could be fun to have a story line where you need to find a way to punish all girls in one club at the same time, and it might also help to set up lewd group scenes in the future. (Currently there are few options to weave group scenes naturally into the story, apart from full classes, or maybe a sports game.)

Punishing the entire book club because a non-library copy of the book they were reading is found next to a knocked over bookcase in the library would not feel like an unnatural progression, and what better way for them to learn a lesson than to prohibit them from wearing clothing until they re-alphabetize the shelf. (So we get a scene where Nina, Liz, April, Maxine, and Harriet are all nude, falling over each other trying to get the books back on the shelf, and you are supervising with a threat to smack each girl's bare backside for every book that ends up in the wrong place. It's a group of girls that wouldn't be easy to work into a lewd scene currently, but it would be fun to watch.)

[I think that I once saw a game that let you evolve after school clubs over time, (so the dance club would become the stripping club, and the chemistry club could change into the brewing club as you corrupted the school) but I can't recall the name of that title, as the game itself was far too dense of a management simulator, and it lost my attention as the gameplay was very obtuse, and pretty boring. (Like you had to assign schedules and manage payroll for staff) A mechanic like that would work much better in a game like The Headmaster, I think, where the monotony of being an administrator is sidelined to make room for slapping supple asses.]

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Literally, they only need to spend one year studying there for the exam.
I am not sure if the club idea is good.
Sure, but that kind of thinking could basically have the game revert to a single SAT or Baccalaureate prep course over like, two Saturdays.

They have a full school year to prepare these girls. I propose that the goal is not to make sure they can pass a test, it's to make them productive members of Vague Island Nation's society. If passing a test was the only goal, they wouldn't bother with having theater classes or sports classes either.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sure, but that kind of thinking could basically have the game revert to a single SAT or Baccalaureate prep course over like, two Saturdays.

They have a full school year to prepare these girls. I propose that the goal is not to make sure they can pass a test, it's to make them productive members of Vague Island Nation's society. If passing a test was the only goal, they wouldn't bother with having theater classes or sports classes either.
Well, over here sports is a mandatory and graded part of the curriculum, as is either music, arts, or performing arts, maybe in the country of Unlimited Knowledge of Great Betterment and No Irritations (UK of GB and NI) it is as well.

Also, if it were a case of just studying a bit and then you'll pass the exam, almost everybody would pass it. And while some of the students have what it takes (Harriet, Priti, even the twins are shown to be good if they put the effort in), with some others like Alice, Debbie and probably Amy (who is shown not really caring enough) the struggle may be great.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Despite people disliking Ruth, I think she's one of the most interesting characters. (Kinda like Donna, although Donna is the best written character in game, she's a superb heel) Going the "good guy" route has the most potential storywise. You make Ruth believe she "has slightly misjudged you" and she gives you the benefit of the doubt, slowly corrupting her and eliminating her as a threat. Going the "villian" route might give you fun humiliating scenes but if you screw up she'll bury you.
While I would quite like to break Ruth (and especially Donna), I can't help but have him imagine himself as the hero, so I went the good guy route. Almost every villain is the hero of their own story after all.
Keep in mind, I think that AltosandHerdone are trying to keep a limit on how much Horniness you can acquire in the game. When the stat is first introduced, they say something like "You've earned a point of Horniness, which indicates an overall arousal level of the students. Unlike other stats, there won't be many opportunities to acquire this stat, so you may have to seek them out." or something to that effect.

I like the idea of after school clubs in general, as it would be understandable to have something like that, and we have a mechanic in place for it with the theater group already.
That was true at first, but they said that they plan to change that in the coming updates. They just wanted to limit it in the early parts of the game.

Exactly, they are not really allowed to leave, so they need things to keep them occupied after school. Remember Ruth, 'idle hands are the devil's playthings', or something like that, right? XD

I am just really glad that the game takes place on a planet with reeeeeaaaaaaaly long years, so we have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves ...er, I mean help these poor girls better their lives. :ROFLMAO:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I feel that the Ruth turning point should be finding a moment of vulnerability in her. You can console her as the good guy, or use it to manipulate her as the villain. You can end up with her becoming a reluctant sex slave, or a willing participant in an adult relationship that goes beyond conventional practices.

There could be some good dichotomy there, and it would allow for some interesting character building. She can oppose rules that would leave the girls exposed because she is railing against you, or because she is jealous of the competition for your affection. Either way would be an interesting story-line, and I, for one, would go back and restart to see where the villain path led.
While I would quite like to break Ruth (and especially Donna), I can't help but have him imagine himself as the hero, so I went the good guy route. Almost every villain is the hero of their own story after all.
Yeah maybe one day you find her in the teachers lounge balling her eyes out because she missed the old headmaster and she realized she had real feeling for him or something. NAAA, She's controlling shrew! No, honestly you make a valid point. I just don't see her being vulnerable. In a mans world... and the game does feel like a misogynistic world women with position and power who show any chinks in their armor are eaten up alive by others.

I don't dislike Ruth, I just want to see her naked and groveling under my heel. I've unfortunately worked with and had bosses like her and I just want some vicarious justice. Let's not forget I'm the one who suggested once she turned to the dark side to make her the Headmistress of an all boys school... I'm not gonna say what she does but suffice to say those delinquent boy will be turned by her into peasant bois...

YES LET BREAK THEM HEHEHEHEHEHE:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Haha

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Just visit Wilson's class on Thursday (or whichever) nights to see math club content, and a book club could meet in Claire's room on another evening. Unlocking new clubs could require certain grades/popularity thresholds to get the club leader to approach and request permission, and then you could get them passed and assign a teacher to supervise in the school board meetings. Afterwards, we find new ways to get to know the girls and put them into sexual scenarios.

I think it would add a lot, and I would be happy to see something like that implemented, even if it took some content that is currently available, (like the theater scenes) and put them behind a content wall we needed to jump through a few hoops to overcome. (Most schools suspend theater groups and extracurricular activities when grades are low, after all, so not having that scene available until have grades are higher would make sense, in my mind.)

It could be fun to have a story line where you need to find a way to punish all girls in one club at the same time, and it might also help to set up lewd group scenes in the future. (Currently there are few options to weave group scenes naturally into the story, apart from full classes, or maybe a sports game.)

Punishing the entire book club because a non-library copy of the book they were reading is found next to a knocked over bookcase in the library would not feel like an unnatural progression, and what better way for them to learn a lesson than to prohibit them from wearing clothing until they re-alphabetize the shelf. (So we get a scene where Nina, Liz, April, Maxine, and Harriet are all nude, falling over each other trying to get the books back on the shelf, and you are supervising with a threat to smack each girl's bare backside for every book that ends up in the wrong place. It's a group of girls that wouldn't be easy to work into a lewd scene currently, but it would be fun to watch.)

[I think that I once saw a game that let you evolve after school clubs over time, (so the dance club would become the stripping club, and the chemistry club could change into the brewing club as you corrupted the school) but I can't recall the name of that title, as the game itself was far too dense of a management simulator, and it lost my attention as the gameplay was very obtuse, and pretty boring. (Like you had to assign schedules and manage payroll for staff) A mechanic like that would work much better in a game like The Headmaster, I think, where the monotony of being an administrator is sidelined to make room for slapping supple asses.]
HORNINESS! So that's how you spell it. My FUCKEN spellcheck kept telling me I was spelling it wrong. I was wondering why A&H did not have many scenes where you got a +1 on horniness. Well that's fine we don't want to quick a build up.

I was gonna mention clubs for content but I kept thinking of where to put them so I just stick to the patrol. But you plan is better I forgot about the "Drama Club" in the gym. If we can do that for all the club events I think it would open up a huge about of content potential. I mean think about it. Some triple A games have FAR MORE side quests and content then actual story. Hell even Corruption is at v1.95 fror all the extra stuff added into the game. I'd like to see The Headmaster at v5.0 because of all the extra stuff. Caveat, The club stuff after school would have to not consume time like the Drama club in the gym. You can go see it, talk to all the girls and after still go to an evening event.

I love all the idea you came up with like reading/writing club in the library. But you got to remember we spit ball so much but it's up to AltosandHerdone whether they'll even give us the time of day to read them... I'm not saying their mean, I'm just saying they have their own plans and may not have time to entertain our ideas. BUT AltosandHerdone THING OF THE POTENTIAL!

I believe the game your thinking of is Hentai High School. I tried it too, but it was far FAR to much work for such little payoff.

Literally, they only need to spend one year studying there for the exam.
I am not sure if the club idea is good.
Sure it is! Don't tell me your one of those people who play games like GTA, Fallout and the Witcher just for the main story missions. That's too boring. Besides Clubs give more naughty moment potential. This is an adult game meant to help you get your rocks off... Don't you want to see more titillating content?

GOD NO!! PLEASE NOT SATs!!! The HM goal is the make them pass... but that's not the school owners goal.

Well, over here sports is a mandatory and graded part of the curriculum, as is either music, arts, or performing arts, maybe in the country of Unlimited Knowledge of Great Betterment and No Irritations (UK of GB and NI) it is as well.

Also, if it were a case of just studying a bit and then you'll pass the exam, almost everybody would pass it. And while some of the students have what it takes (Harriet, Priti, even the twins are shown to be good if they put the effort in), with some others like Alice, Debbie and probably Amy (who is shown not really caring enough) the struggle may be great.
Over here as in JAPAN!?
drama squirrel.gif

That was true at first, but they said that they plan to change that in the coming updates. They just wanted to limit it in the early parts of the game.

Exactly, they are not really allowed to leave, so they need things to keep them occupied after school. Remember Ruth, 'idle hands are the devil's playthings', or something like that, right? XD
nodding head.gif
And boy do we have idle hands... THEY *cough* they have idle hands.

I am just really glad that the game takes place on a planet with reeeeeaaaaaaaly long years, so we have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves ...er, I mean help these poor girls better their lives. :ROFLMAO:
nodding head.gif
Jezz, you and your valid and very on the point observations.

Are you saying these girls are Aliens?

[ Insert x-files theme song here]

Edit: Liz, abduct me!
um ah Are... are you sure you want to be abducted? Remember it's the abductees not the abductor that get *cough* PROBED.

• Haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Over here as in JAPAN!?
Nope. Not that important, but we're talking Germany here. And for my last two years (which will make up the final grades) I had a year of Volleyball (fewer skimpily clad girls than on here), a year of Track & Field (shot put saved me, though I was a good mid distance runner as well - 800m to 3km), and two years of arts (painting/drawing). And while due to some combinatory rules they didn't end up affecting my final grade, they very well could have.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Nope. Not that important, but we're talking Germany here. And for my last two years (which will make up the final grades) I had a year of Volleyball (fewer skimpily clad girls than on here), a year of Track & Field (shot put saved me, though I was a good mid distance runner as well - 800m to 3km), and two years of arts (painting/drawing). And while due to some combinatory rules they didn't end up affecting my final grade, they very well could have.
Oh dude I love the education system in Germany. The whole two track system of trades or sciences... I wish I had that as a kid, would of been great help in giving me focus and direction in life. Also here in the west schools are too focused on team sports to give time and money to the arts. *sigh*

Reactions: Cartageno
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes