Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Look I understand where your coming from. I'd give you a like in approval but I've run out. Obviously he's not gonna get reported for kink shaming but he will get flak for his flippant dismissal and put down of those on the thread who do like the game. He could of moved on without being a douche, but because of his "anonymity" he went and made a snide comment. His tone of "Fuck this game I wasted bandwidth downloading it and time playing it. I'm gonna vent and take out my anger on a bunch of anonymous users who like the game" is blatantly there between the lines.
Well get use to it cuz this the internet ppl will always say shit and do shit you don't like, don't be a snowflake dude, just ignore and move on

• Angry
Reactions: Reij

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
for sally learns the ropes where do i catch debbie masturbating so i can punsih her?

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
So there's no description or date on the patch link (scripts.rpa). Do I need to apply it to 0.8.2 Public version as in the install instructions on the OP, or is it for an older version?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Look, unless is something really, really offensive. I choose to ignore all the hate-bois.
I agree. I was even nice enough to say bye. remember?

Well get use to it cuz this the internet ppl will always say shit and do shit you don't like, don't be a snowflake dude, just ignore and move on
REALLY PEOPLE ARE MONSTERS ON THE INTERNET? Dude... come on you think using "snowflake"(a republican talking point) will cow me and shut me up? I know how horrible the internet is, but your the one who was calling out tigerdiamond who was making fun of and pointing out that the post could be kink shaming, same as I was. Usually this thread is VERY mellow and chill. We gush, ramble and rant about the game. On the rare occasion we users get in a beef the rest of us ignore it. Why, because we know we will still be "internet friends" after. Everyone who's posted on the thread has different tastes and dislike but we're all cool with them. Granted we'll give each other a hard time about it for shits 'n giggles, but it's all in good fun. Six months, I've been here on the thread for six months and to my memory no one's stomped onto the thread and given everyone the middle finger then run off. Other Thread would be in an uproar and the moderators would have to come down on the guy to quell the rabble. Where as we laugh and point. So tell me who's the "Snowflake(s)" The guys who laughed at how impatiently pathetic the post was, the douche making the tone deaf post and/or... the guy defending the douche?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Bonjour, I was recommended this game by beard no pant. this game look good. Will it work on phone well? I do not want to read here to many spoil thing. I will be back if I need help. Merci.
GOD DAMN IT RAN OUT OF LIKES AGAIN. *cough*

No worried Mr. French Canadian. But it's NoPants, Mr. Bearded NoPants. You can just copy pas... oh wait you said you on your phone. Dude use a computer these game are far more fun on a monitor then on a smart phone. No offense.

Yeah it's best not to read the thread if you don't want spoilers. Granted what we talk about fan fiction but it still gives a lot away... We should be more careful.

Reactions: SissyPhucker

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
You seem to misunderstand me, I genuinely want to know what he's talking about, cause as far as kinks go bdsm (at least what's in the game) is pretty vanilla, and the only other "kinky" thing I can think of is making that one girl your "pet"
I have no more likes so I will resort to this.
nodding head.gif

Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

REALLY PEOPLE ARE MONSTERS ON THE INTERNET? Dude... come on you think using "snowflake"(a republican talking point) will cow me and shut me up? I know how horrible the internet is, but your the one who was calling out tigerdiamond who was making fun of and pointing out that the post could be kink shaming, same as I was. Usually this thread is VERY mellow and chill. We gush, ramble and rant about the game. On the rare occasion we users get in a beef the rest of us ignore it. Why, because we know we will still be "internet friends" after. Everyone who's posted on the thread has different tastes and dislike but we're all cool with them. Granted we'll give each other a hard time about it for shits 'n giggles, but it's all in good fun. Six months, I've been here on the thread for six months and to my memory no one's stomped onto the thread and given everyone the middle finger then run off. Other Thread would be in an uproar and the moderators would have to come down on the guy to quell the rabble. Where as we laugh and point. So tell me who's the "Snowflake(s)" The guys who laughed at how impatiently pathetic the post was, the douche making the tone deaf post and/or... the guy defending the douche?
I wasn't even making fun of him. I literally meant that I wasn't trying to shame him for him lack of kink.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I wasn't even making fun of him. I literally meant that I wasn't trying to shame him for him lack of kink.
YES IT WORKED! It's so automatic for me to like post I respond to.

I totally get you. Someone else a month back made a similar comment about the cane being extreme but was much more civil and polite about it. I told him that the stuff in this game was kids play and that if he wanted to see what extreme was he should look at 4chans/Adult gifs. One of the thread "let's play a game"... I'm not gonna say more check the thread if it's still there for what I said. Anyways after he understood and there was not fire works. I know people on the internet feel emboldened to be less then they should be because of anonymity, But ya got to read the room. I think we are civil to each other on this thread because we know how bad it can get. The worse it will get is passive aggressive memes... The only screaming we should hear is that of Ruth being spanked.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019

Ah you are definitely the thin skinned type, i'd rather not press this any further.. really don't have the time to read long essays

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Ah you are definitely the thin skinned type, i'd rather not press this any further.. really don't have the time to read long essays
Yup, Ya got me! Brittle as dead leaves and thin as rice paper.

Course unlike you I would of left well enough alone; I won't of made a snide petty comment and not attacked your character after losing the argument. But I'm not you, what was that you called me? Ah that's right...

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
You seem to misunderstand me, I genuinely want to know what he's talking about, cause as far as kinks go bdsm (at least what's in the game) is pretty vanilla, and the only other "kinky" thing I can think of is making that one girl your "pet"
Well, there is some mild TF in the form of the gym teacher being shrunk by the mad scientist...
...and I would argue the public perception of BDSM (physical punishment) is rather limited. The way the Headmaster is breaking down the girls mentally goes beyond the public's idea of what BDSM is and more into the territory of what it actually is...

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Played it recently, pretty good game. Debbie is easily my favorite girl for now, her character arc is very nice, she is kinda like a tsundere but she is not disagreeable for the sake of being disagreeable like many tsundere characters, and it's nice when she starts getting out of her shell and trusting the MC more, or when she gets full pervert with other girls, and she is just adorable when she gets pissed

There are basically three students only with more development time, her, Amy and Rachel, all pretty nice developments, Rachel is very cute as well, but her personality is much more mellow, it's cute to see being all shy and getting confident after MC says he likes her body. Amy events have a different approach, they are not cute, but they are pretty hot, it's fun to see how into spanking she is, and I think her model is one of the best if not the best honey select model that I've seem.

MC is probably the biggest bullshitter in the whole website, it's so funny seeing him trying to justify the things he do, and the best part is that he actually believes his own bullshit, it's hilarious

Reactions: yuserneim

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Played it recently, pretty good game. Debbie is easily my favorite girl for now, her character arc is very nice, she is kinda like a tsundere but she is not disagreeable for the sake of being disagreeable like many tsundere characters, and it's nice when she starts getting out of her shell and trusting the MC more, or when she gets full pervert with other girls, and she is just adorable when she gets pissed

There are basically three students only with more development time, her, Amy and Rachel, all pretty nice developments, Rachel is very cute as well, but her personality is much more mellow, it's cute to see being all shy and getting confident after MC says he likes her body. Amy events have a different approach, they are not cute, but they are pretty hot, it's fun to see how into spanking she is, and I think her model is one of the best if not the best honey select model that I've seem.

MC is probably the biggest bullshitter in the whole website, it's so funny seeing him trying to justify the things he do, and the best part is that he actually believes his own bullshit, it's hilarious
1594534969618.png

... you forgot Sally. Also Lucy has the weekend events down.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I like Sally, her model is great, but her events are lacking for now, most are with the three that I mentioned before as focus, her little feud with Susan is pretty funny though

About Lucy, her events are ok, all we know for now is that she needs money and is willing to strip for it. There are events with the twins but not much as well

Oh, by the way, I completely forgot to mention, loved the Goldeneye reference, it was pretty funny, the whole water gun event was great

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Well, there is some mild TF in the form of the gym teacher being shrunk by the mad scientist...
...and I would argue the public perception of BDSM (physical punishment) is rather limited. The way the Headmaster is breaking down the girls mentally goes beyond the public's idea of what BDSM is and more into the territory of what it actually is...
I had forgotten about the shrinking (It'd be cool to bring that back as an option when we eventually have sexytime with the gym teacher).

I guess you're right about that, I hadn't considered the implications of the psychological side of it, just that there was escalating severity of spanking. which is like the most vanilla part of bdsm.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes