tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Not to sound like I'm rushing you, but just wondering how many updates away are we from more rule changes?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 726794
Well Done

Thou I knew the rule was waiting in the wings I was just bored and wanted to see everyone's wit at play.

So then we're gonna see a scene in future updates of Priti in her room on F95 as user Phil5k? I mean it's a running joke in many of these games where someone is commenting on adult games while on F95. I can think of one such moment in Naughty Lyanna where the Lyanna is looking for other ways to make money online. It would be super meta if she was on this thread.
View attachment 726831

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO DWR Games Maker of Naughty Lyanna for providing this screen shot of their own game for me. I LOVE THEM AND THE GAME!

24?!? WOOT! I can't wait... Man I wish I could be a Patreon and have a Patreon drive so AltosandHerdone get tons of money and can hire additional staff to pump out more updates... thou the down side is the game is finished sooner and we can't get exited for more updates. It' like crack.

View attachment 726815
Lyanna is a good one. One of the few fempro games I can play without things like sex with guys.
Yes, Ruth is A Villain of this game. A heel as yuserneim would say. (I get the feeling someones a WWF fan) She's an antagonist but ultimately she's a mini boss most likely beating/breaking her would signal the mid point of the game and the final Boss will show up then. Most probably the owners. So the going to the HM is a good idea. Would the HM stick to his ideals or would he join the dark side and become nothing more then a brainwasher for another period of human history where slavery is relegalized but under another name. I'm being melodramatic, he'd join the side of human traffickers.

I like but I don't know if A&H are gonna go down that road that way. Good idea thou, full marks.

Sally: "UURG, I'm tired of Ruth changing the combination of the locker room daily. But she's so stupid it's always a stupid simple like 9999 or 1234. I talked to her about it but even with my military background she still doesn't get it. I mean what kind of security code is 2468?... You didn't hear that right?" HM: "No hablo ingles"

Ok I got to ask when was it confirmed she was an exhibitionist? Wasn't she pantyless because she didn't have any regular panties and had no money for regular ones? Don't get me wrong I want an exhibition culture on the school campus. I just don't remember when.
I am curious how the story with Ruth will go, though to be honest, I still get the gut feeling that TrixXxy is the real antagonist here, or she works for them. Like you said, Ruth was just a mini boss.

When the HM check s her uniform, he asks her if she is one, and asks of she dyed her undies intentionally so she had to go commando. While I don't think that she did dye them intentionally, it was more of a happy accident. The HM accuses her of enjoying it, and gropes her to find out that she is wet. So, while she might not have done it on purpose, she is getting turned on by it.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
So then we're gonna see a scene in future updates of Priti in her room on F95 as user @Phil5k?
Priti5K would be a nice easter egg... :sneaky:

A heel as @yuserneim would say. (I get the feeling someones a WWF fan)
I always root for the heels. They're far more entertaining. If this were a wrestling arena. I'd be on the background holding a "Street urchin" sign.

Ok I got to ask when was it confirmed she was an exhibitionist? Wasn't she pantyless because she didn't have any regular panties and had no money for regular ones? Don't get me wrong I want an exhibition culture on the school campus. I just don't remember when.
Wanna hop on the Liz bandwagon? Do it now, before it gets too crowded.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It sounds like you play a dominant who will fuck anything that stands.
So how much femdom content is there then?
You have a partner in crime that is also a woman, and she takes great pleasure in helping you spank these little sluts.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
There is a cheat menu built into the replay screen.
On the school map screen, top right, you can see the replay button.
Now you should be able to see a red button saying, don't press me!
Press it three times to see the cheat menu.
is the cheat already in the game or do i neeed to download it too becasue everytime i clcik on teh cheats word i come to this messege

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I almost downloaded this for the very first time but as a game developed by an Asiav Dev I knew the kinks might be a lil out their so I went thru the walkthrough to see whars to come safe to say I'm glad I did good luck with your game cause this is not for me whatsoever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reij

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Not to sound like I'm rushing you, but just wondering how many updates away are we from more rule changes?
+1

Which would then be immediately followed by a scene with Priti in the Headmaster's office getting a rather painful spanking once he realised she was active on a pirate forum... :LOL:
Not just because she was on the forum but because he was jealous of her popularity compared to him and because they've had a beef between each other on the site on MULTIPLE threads.

Priti5K would be a nice easter egg... :sneaky:
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Lyanna is a good one. One of the few fempro games I can play without things like sex with guys.

I am curious how the story with Ruth will go, though to be honest, I still get the gut feeling that TrixXxy is the real antagonist here, or she works for them. Like you said, Ruth was just a mini boss.

When the HM check s her uniform, he asks her if she is one, and asks of she dyed her undies intentionally so she had to go commando. While I don't think that she did dye them intentionally, it was more of a happy accident. The HM accuses her of enjoying it, and gropes her to find out that she is wet. So, while she might not have done it on purpose, she is getting turned on by it.
DAMN RIGHT! DWR Games's Naughty Lyanna is FUCKEN GOLD, RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE HEADMASTER!

Of Fuck I forgot about that bitch Trixie. Bet she's like a reporter or something. Now that's one final boss I can see for this game. She's undercover for an Exposé report.

Ah yes now I remember... so it's supposition. Well I like it.

I always root for the heels. They're far more entertaining. If this were a wrestling arena. I'd be on the background holding a "Street urchin" sign.
So the Headmaster's fighting name would be "THE STRAP"

Wanna hop on the Liz bandwagon? Do it now, before it gets too crowded.
Umm... I was the same moment you were with the nurse scene. I just was not saying anything for fear of bodily damage from you. You get pretty rabbi when it comes to her. By yes I'd jump on if I wasn't already on it. You'd think the guy driving the wagon would know who's on it.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It sounds like you play a dominant who will fuck anything that stands.
So how much femdom content is there then?
You've got an Ex-Military Blond Bombshell Amazon with hard as rock abs who's bi and likes to show some skin helping you spank and grope your young female charges, a Frumpy yet Hot strawberry Blond Soccer Mom who's finding out she REALLY likes to take control of her female students and a dark haired Rebellious school bully who's just found a new way to bully and that she like eating carpet... I thinks there's a bit of Female Domination in the game. Don't you?

You have a partner in crime that is also a woman, and she takes great pleasure in helping you spank these little sluts.
Lol, I miss read and for a second I though "oh his girl likes to play too. Well not surprising A&H are married"

Same as the other game you asked about, none over the player, but some of your helpers help dominate the other girls.
AND HOW!!

I almost downloaded this for the very first time but as a game developed by an Asiav Dev I knew the kinks might be a lil out their so I went thru the walkthrough to see whars to come safe to say I'm glad I did good luck with your game cause this is not for me whatsoever.
BYE!!

View attachment 726953

Where have I seen this girl before ?? .....

That's it this a younger toned down version of Crazy Nurse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
LOL, I know the model is so easy to come up with cuss it looks so good. First time I was playing another game and she popped up I yell "AMY? GET BACK TO SCHOOL" then I saw the massive cow tits and realized it was Amys mom or something

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Not to lack of kinkshame you, but what? other than the spanking(which is "on the box" so to speak, and not an "out there asian kink") I couldn't even begin to think what you are talking about

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Not to lack of kinkshame you, but what? other than the spanking(which is "on the box" so to speak, and not an "out there asian kink") I couldn't even begin to think what you are talking about
The hell you on about, if the dude don't like it then he simply just don't like it

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Right? unless he has a problem with male/female relations of consenting age getting it on.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The hell you on about, if the dude don't like it then he simply just don't like it
Look I understand where your coming from. I'd give you a like in approval but I've run out. Obviously he's not gonna get reported for kink shaming but he will get flak for his flippant dismissal and put down of those on the thread who do like the game. He could of moved on without being a douche, but because of his "anonymity" he went and made a snide comment. His tone of "Fuck this game I wasted bandwidth downloading it and time playing it. I'm gonna vent and take out my anger on a bunch of anonymous users who like the game" is blatantly there between the lines.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes