BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
This is the only game i'm interested enough to post. But like I told u before, I'm a peaceful person.

Hey, I might actually be a girl... you never know. :sneaky:

Oh, yeah! I'm a member of many; Emily's appretiation club, Maria Consuelo's lair, Harriet's clandestine market, Donna's street urchins, Nina's cult, Among many others... I'd be a part of the Lucy's little bees club, but the membership is too expensive and I'm poor.

Actually you have almost all the girls there... students at least. You're missing Harriet and and Donna... you street urchin! (Arabella, Olivia and Jasmine are technically not students rn)

The staff girls are; Sally, Claire, Chang, Izzy, Nurse Robinson, Ruth (technically not in the staff), Maria Consuelo, Trixie, and Sammy.
It has been a while since I played who are arabella, Olivia and Jasmine

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It has been a while since I played who are arabella, Olivia and Jasmine
Since I've made a fool of myself earlier for mixing up names - here I go again.

Arabella is the waitress at the local restaurant who mixes up Sam's orders. Headmaster sees her being punished by her mum in a non scientific way. There's better education out there.

Olivia and Jasmine are two girls who along with our beloved Amy once posed for a gentlemen's special interest magazine as sportswomen.

I hope I got it right this time.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Since I've made a fool of myself earlier for mixing up names - here I go again.

Arabella is the waitress at the local restaurant who mixes up Sam's orders. Headmaster sees her being punished by her mum in a non scientific way. There's better education out there.

Olivia and Jasmine are two girls who along with our beloved Amy once posed for a gentlemen's special interest magazine as sportswomen.

I hope I got it right this time.
Ok I remember all 3 now. Thanks

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Oh so you lurk in other threads? Then what else d you play? Don't be cruel.
I lurk in other threads from time to time, but when I have a doubt I QUIETLY LOOK FOR THE WALKTHROUGH, SO THAT WAY I DON'T BOTHER THE REGULARS WITH QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED 1700 TIMES BEFORE...

..Sorry, I seem to accidentally enlarged the font of my message.

I'm currently playing "Ciri Trainer" 'cause I found the thread on the "Similar threads" options. Funny thing is I've never ever played the witcher. I just found the girl was cute.

What's so good about Alice? cow tits? BAA! DFC for life!
Tiddies all size are good. I just don't personally like human- head size balloons myself. If anyone else does, that fine.

Wait that's still not 24 girls who are all the girls? Someone got the whole list of names?
1. Priti 2. Zoe (New girl) 3. Ada. 4. Olivia (new girl) 5. Maxine 6.Lucy 7.Charlotte 8. Debbie 9. Liz 10. Cass. 11. Faye 12. April 13. Nina 14. Donna 15. Harriet 16. Alice 17. Rachel 18. Emily 19. Amy 20. Arabella (new girl) 21. Jasmine (new girl) 22-23. Twins. 24th girl is a mystery.

If u need info about any of the girls clubs let me know.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I lurk in other threads from time to time, but when I have a doubt I QUIETLY LOOK FOR THE WALKTHROUGH, SO THAT WAY I DON'T BOTHER THE REGULARS WITH QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED 1700 TIMES BEFORE...

..Sorry, I seem to accidentally enlarged the font of my message.

I'm currently playing "Ciri Trainer" 'cause I found the thread on the "Similar threads" options. Funny thing is I've never ever played the witcher. I just found the girl was cute.

Tiddies all size are good. I just don't personally like human- head size balloons myself. If anyone else does, that fine.

1. Priti 2. Zoe (New girl) 3. Ada. 4. Olivia (new girl) 5. Maxine 6.Lucy 7.Charlotte 8. Debbie 9. Liz 10. Cass. 11. Faye 12. April 13. Nina 14. Donna 15. Harriet 16. Alice 17. Rachel 18. Emily 19. Amy 20. Arabella (new girl) 21. Jasmine (new girl) 22-23. Twins. 24th girl is a mystery.

If u need info about any of the girls clubs let me know.
LOL, I'm guessing you saw my request on Waifu Academy asking for the walk through but if I'd paid attention I would have see it had been added to the OP.

Actually that font accident is some sort of glitch it happens to me when I ANSWER PEOPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT UPDATES, EVEN THOU THE QUESTION WAS JUST ASK A FEW POST BACK AND ALL THEY REALLY NEED TO DO IS CHECK THE PATREON... See? It seems to happen to some of us regulars when it comes to certain topics. Phil? Cast? D? how bout you?

Card game eh? Well I guess it's better then playing Heartstone. You won't have to worry about being banned if you mention honey loving bears on that thread.

When compared to vore sized tits. All tits sizes are flat that why I said DFC for life.

Who's Zoe? Olivia and Jasmine are the center fold girls right? and Arabella is the waitress. Mystery girl eh... Maybe it'll be the real fire starter, Nina's Nemesis.
fire.gif

I'm surprised you didn't add the club names after the girls name.

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm surprised you didn't add the club names after the girls name.
I thought about that. GOSH, FINE!

ahem:

1. Priti: "Priti's ever non-indecent society.": Fee? nope, it's free. She accepts all chocolate you might want to send her, though.
2. Zoe (New girl): TBA SOON.
3. Ada: "Ada's photography club": No fee.
4. Olivia (new girl) : TBA SOON.
5. Maxine: "Maxine presidential entourage." No fee.
6. Lucy: "Lucy's little bees." Fee: 100 credits a week. Is like the EA of clubs.
7. Charlotte: The "April sucks club." No fee. Has a smoker section (that's where you can find Charlotte)
8. Debbie: "The prefect's pit." No fee. You get special content if you are a girl.
9. Liz: The "Lizzies." No fee. You need to do an initiation though, you need to go commando for a day.
10. Cass: The "desperate housewives." No fee, but credit card required.
11. Faye: The "Lucky charms." No fee. Faye had come up with a condition but she forgot what it was.
12. April: The "Charlotte likes dicks" club. No fee but you have to draw a dick on Charlotte's picture to get in.
13. Nina: "Nina's cult". No fee. you need to burn something to enter.
14. Donna: The "Street urchins". No fee. No requiriments. (By not being Donna, you've proven you are indeed a street urchin)
15. Harriet: "Harriet's clandestine market" No fee. You need to find the password in the dark web, though.
16. Alice: The "Balloon heads": No fee. You need to tell Alice something she doesn't know to get in, though.
17. Rachel: "Rachel's kitties": No fee, you can play online with Rachel. You'll be required to wear a cat tail starting next update, though. (Don't ask me where you need to put that)
18. Emily: The "Emily appreciation club." No fee. You need to tell anyone who asks about Emily's proud family tradition, though.
19. Amy: The "Punishing dummies." No monetary fee. You pay your membership by paddling Amy once a week.
20. Arabella (new girl) : TBA SOON.
21. Jasmine (new girl): TBA SOON.
22-23. Twins: "The prank club" No fee. To enter you need to prank the girls once.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Same, never could get into the Witcher series, I am too disabled to do that shitty action style combat, I want real RPG combat in my RPGs...

Titties are the best thing in the universe!
I think C-cup is ideal, but as long as they are real, and there is something for me to play with I am happy, Rachael and Charlotte are too small for me, and anything too much bigger than Alice is too much, but I am willing to give more leeway there as long as they are not fake.

LoL!
I prefer to call Alice an 'Air Head', balloon head is what you get when you eat the Air Head candies.

At least the HM qualifies for some of those clubs already.

Shit, they told me there were surcharges for the market!

• Haha
Reactions: SissyPhucker

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I thought about that. GOSH, FINE!

ahem:

1. Priti: "Priti's ever non-indecent society.": Fee? nope, it's free. She accepts all chocolate you might want to send her, though.
2. Zoe (New girl): TBA SOON.
3. Ada: "Ada's photography club": No fee.
4. Olivia (new girl) : TBA SOON.
5. Maxine: "Maxine presidential entourage." No fee.
6. Lucy: "Lucy's little bees." Fee: 100 credits a week. Is like the EA of clubs.
7. Charlotte: The "April sucks club." No fee. Has a smoker section (that's where you can find Charlotte)
8. Debbie: "The prefect's pit." No fee. You get special content if you are a girl.
9. Liz: The "Lizzies." No fee. You need to do an initiation though, you need to go commando for a day.
10. Cass: The "desperate housewives." No fee, but credit card required.
11. Faye: The "Lucky charms." No fee. Faye had come up with a condition but she forgot what it was.
12. April: The "Charlotte likes dicks" club. No fee but you have to draw a dick on Charlotte's picture to get in.
13. Nina: "Nina's cult". No fee. you need to burn something to enter.
14. Donna: The "Street urchins". No fee. No requiriments. (By not being Donna, you've proven you are indeed a street urchin)
15. Harriet: "Harriet's clandestine market" No fee. You need to find the password in the dark web, though.
16. Alice: The "Balloon heads": No fee. You need to tell Alice something she doesn't know to get in, though.
17. Rachel: "Rachel's kitties": No fee, you can play online with Rachel. You'll be required to wear a cat tail starting next update, though. (Don't ask me where you need to put that)
18. Emily: The "Emily appreciation club." No fee. You need to tell anyone who asks about Emily's proud family tradition, though.
19. Amy: The "Punishing dummies." No monetary fee. You pay your membership by paddling Amy once a week.
20. Arabella (new girl) : TBA SOON.
21. Jasmine (new girl): TBA SOON.
22-23. Twins: "The prank club" No fee. To enter you need to prank the girls once.
Not to forget 24. All girls out of the special easter grahics working sunday evenings as Bunnies in: "Playboy Club" installed at the mansion. Mr. Wilson ask HM to buy the members key online for 250 credits for future support votings,
new rules.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Not to forget 24. All girls out of the special easter grahics working sunday evenings as Bunnies in: "Playboy Club" installed at the mansion. Mr. Wilson ask HM to buy the members key online for 250 credits for future support votings,
new rules.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I WANNA LIVE IN THE PLAYBOY MANSION!!!

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
for those who do not speak English; Can the game's dialogs be added as a text file. At least we can learn the story exactly with google translate.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well I'm not just fapper guy. I just want some rewards for that much long gameplay and reading story. Is it too much to ask :D
You can a HJ and BJ on command from Debbie, depending on choices HJ BJ and anal with Amy, HJ, and mutual on command with Rachel, BJ on command from Trixie the dance teacher, as well as sex on command with Sally, without sex with Claire and Sarah during the story.

This game is more tease then fapping material for now, and it seems to be working fine, Altos has a good chunk of us patrons, and only a couple of people seem to complain about there not being tons of sex.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes