MagicHat

May 2, 2019
Played latest public release 0.8.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for fixing the Lucy maid/apron issue, loved the two magazine headlines while in the garden and what follows on with Emily.

The new interface looks great, has a clear and consistent sense of style in all the screens, the notebook with all the things discovered felt more detailed then last system (including moments I had forgotten) and I like the spy symbol.

Felt like the major storylines in the update continued to build the sense of the characters involved and add a little extra depth to some other figures like Miss Newman or Emily (with Lucy’s) who weren’t the focus and that the long term storyline continues to build. Had the enjoyable humour, some sweet moments amidst the punishments and the jokes, great enf. Well done particularly with Potts, felt that storyline skillfully got the balance right on a potentially tricky one

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
for those who do not speak English; Can the game's dialogs be added as a text file. At least we can learn the story exactly with google translate.
To unren the scripts- and images.rpa files (../Headmaster/game/...rpa) search for RPAextract , or use the attached zip :cool:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I also think its great to have a very high quality game like this that makes you actually work for your boner!
Mucho respect to the Dev
Well, it is kind of, but it is also groundwork for the story first, then sex.

Let's go with my sigs the 2 games I support.
Harem Hotel you quickly work your way to sex, you are the owner of a hotel, full of mature women, yes Ashley is still a bit immature, but at least more worldly, so getting sex quickly makes sense.

The Headmaster, you are the principle of a high school, and while all the girls are over 18, they are still immature girls in reality and more to the point you wouldn't expect them to just want to instantly jump a guy who is 10 years or older than them.

Then again it is set in the future England which somehow has managed to be rid of SJW, well unless you count Maxine.

This all did sound better in my head.

MrCream

Nov 9, 2019
Well, it is kind of, but it is also groundwork for the story first, then sex.

Let's go with my sigs the 2 games I support.
Harem Hotel you quickly work your way to sex, you are the owner of a hotel, full of mature women, yes Ashley is still a bit immature, but at least more worldly, so getting sex quickly makes sense.

The Headmaster, you are the principle of a high school, and while all the girls are over 18, they are still immature girls in reality and more to the point you wouldn't expect them to just want to instantly jump a guy who is 10 years or older than them.

Then again it is set in the future England which somehow has managed to be rid of SJW, well unless you count Maxine.

This all did sound better in my head.
Absolutely. If I want some quick titties, I'll put on a game like Harem Hotel, which I also think is great, but I really like the fact that The Headmaster is a much more in depth game,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Speaking of sex, who do you think will be first.

I think Debbie in exchange for getting Sally to agree to let Debbie do something sexual to Sally.

Rachel, I would rule out, I would imagine an update or two on dildos first, Amy I guess is also possible.

Yes yes, Liz, Lucy, so on, but not even close to an HJ from any other girl yet.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I lurk in other threads from time to time, but when I have a doubt I QUIETLY LOOK FOR THE WALKTHROUGH, SO THAT WAY I DON'T BOTHER THE REGULARS WITH QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED 1700 TIMES BEFORE...

..Sorry, I seem to accidentally enlarged the font of my message.

I'm currently playing "Ciri Trainer" 'cause I found the thread on the "Similar threads" options. Funny thing is I've never ever played the witcher. I just found the girl was cute.

Tiddies all size are good. I just don't personally like human- head size balloons myself. If anyone else does, that fine.

1. Priti 2. Zoe (New girl) 3. Ada. 4. Olivia (new girl) 5. Maxine 6.Lucy 7.Charlotte 8. Debbie 9. Liz 10. Cass. 11. Faye 12. April 13. Nina 14. Donna 15. Harriet 16. Alice 17. Rachel 18. Emily 19. Amy 20. Arabella (new girl) 21. Jasmine (new girl) 22-23. Twins. 24th girl is a mystery.

If u need info about any of the girls clubs let me know.
Are they all currently in the game or are the new girls yet to join?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Bugs and Issues, version 0.8.2.1 Public

Hey, AltosandHerdone. In what is becoming a regular feature, please see the latest list of small issues I've noticed the most recent version of the game. As always, I hope this is hopeful.

1) Headmaster's Pet - "Purchase a digital camera"
Somebody has already mentioned this on discord, but I can confirm that in the Headmaster's Pet student quest, it's still possible to get the "either purchase a digital camera or convince the school board to allow skirts to be removed" line.
HM821_Rachel_Quest.jpg
It happens if you unlock Rachel's quest before passing the remove skirts rule. But if you pass the remove skirts rule before you unlock Rachel's quest, you get the correct new text. See spoiler for more detailed instructions about how to replicate the bug.

2) Payments for Spanking Amy
The payments for spanking Amy seem to be calculated differently to Debbie, Rachel and Cassandra. With the other girls, the payment seems to be (Pain + Humil + Pleasure) x Level Modifier. But with Amy, it appears to be (Pain + Humil + Pleasure) x 10 (i.e. not Level Modifier). This means that at level 5, you are only getting $240 instead of ther $540 you'd get for the other girls.

3) Rachel - Homework not Required
You don't need to get Rachel to do her special masturbation homework before making her your trainee.

When you raise Rachel to level 2, you have the option of giving her the special homework assignment. If you gave her the assignment but didn't spy on her afterwards then when you punish her the next time you get a message saying "before I make any progress with Rachel I'll need to see how she got on with the homework I assigned her" and "I should spy on her room tonight"
HM821_Rachel_Homework.jpg
But despite this message, you can still raise her to Level 3 and make her your trainee, without watching her do her homework.

(If you didn't give the homework assignment at all then when you punish her the next time you get the message from Rachel's level 1 punishment where you say "I should have everything I need now. I should use the ointment to give her the pleasure she needs". But again, you can still raise her to Level 3 and make her your trainee.)

4) Mr Wilson and the Prostitute
It's possible for one of the "Priri as a Picture" actions ("Ask Trixie" if she knows any prostitutes) to not show as completed, even when you've finished Mr Wilson's quest line.
HM821_Priti_Quest.jpg
See spoiler for details of how to replicate this.

5) Tutorial refers to old UI
There are still a couple of areas where the Day 1 tutorial refers to the old UI:
HM821_Info_Screen1.jpg (use the "arrow icon") HM821_Info_Screen2.jpg ("use the button" (singular) to "navigate to quest screen")

6) Confusing messages - Rachel's Butt-Plug Spanking

During the spanking after Rachel's "difficult morning" with the butt plug, you get two slightly conflicting messages - the first says "I should have no trouble causing all the pain, pleasure and humiliation the girl needs", followed immediately by "I'm pretty sure I've given Rachel as much pain, pleasure and humiliation as I can... I'll need to come up with a new way to punish her".
HM821_Rachel_Pun1.jpg (1st message) HM821_Rachel_Pun2.jpg (2nd message).

7) Amy - Double Spy Messages
I think this one might have already been reported, but at the end of Amy's first level 1 punishment, you get 2 messages telling you to spy on her that evening.
HM821_Amy_Pun1.jpg HM821_Amy_Pun2.jpg

8) Rachel's Public Punishment - If you Like Big Boobs
During Rachel's public punishment where she removes her top, you have the (wrong) option to say that you don't like her boobs. If you do this, then in the changing room on Thursday afternoon, she will hide from you. The text will say "perhaps she didn't believe me when I said I liked her boobs (even though this is the opposite of what you said).
HM821_Rachel_Boobs.jpg
I think this should actually show the other message, where you say "probably because I said I preferred big boobs" instead.

9) Can skip Amy's Final Chastity Punishment
On Amy's last day in her chastity week, if you choose to "skip day" and then "skip this punishment", then there is no way of completing Amy's quest. True, only an idiot would skip the climax (pun intended) of Amy's chastity week, but... well, you've seen some of the comments in this thread, haven't you? :rolleyes:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was waiting game take place and after that much time and update still wont... I gues its not slowburn its turtuleburn! :(
No, it's just not that kind of game. Sex is not the main kink that it is going for.
Absolutely. If I want some quick titties, I'll put on a game like Harem Hotel, which I also think is great, but I really like the fact that The Headmaster is a much more in depth game,
While I love both games (my two favorite ones here), I have to take issue with you saying that HH doesn't have 'depth', Runey's game has more lore and world building than most AAA games, we are over there talking about the ins and outs of slavery and how it can affect countries economically, and so on. The 'depth' of that game is far and above almost any other game on this site, but if all you want is a quit fap, then it can work for you as well. Same with this one, there is a good story, even if slightly unrealistic in some ways, that caters to kinks that often get overlooked or mishandled in these games.

• Thinking Face

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, it's just not that kind of game. Sex is not the main kink that it is going for.
While I love both games (my two favorite ones here), I have to take issue with you saying that HH doesn't have 'depth', Runey's game has more lore and world building than most AAA games, we are over there talking about the ins and outs of slavery and how it can affect countries economically, and so on. The 'depth' of that game is far and above almost any other game on this site, but if all you want is a quit fap, then it can work for you as well. Same with this one, there is a good story, even if slightly unrealistic in some ways, that caters to kinks that often get overlooked or mishandled in these games.
I am a patron to both games, to me it came off that compared to The Headmaster harem Hotel is easier to get laid, at least that is how I took it, not as a slight against the game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am a patron to both games, to me it came off that compared to The Headmaster harem Hotel is easier to get laid, at least that is how I took it, not as a slight against the game.
Could be, there is a large habit in the world now days of poorly wording things, so that is possible. Nor did I take it that he was insulting the game (said they liked it). Yes, it is easier to get laid there, but that is not due to lack of depth in the story. That was the only point I wanted to make. Though, it's wasn't quick to get laid there either really, you have to do a slow burn there too, it's just been around a lot longer, and he added people more slowly, so it was more focused at first, where here we started with most of them at once, and they have to spread the love around, it would be really fucked up to have this game only focus on 1 or 2 girls for the first few updates and ignore the rest.

I mean, really we are comparing apples and oranges. They might have a lot of similarities, but they are also quite different beasts (and both really good). :sneaky:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Could be, there is a large habit in the world now days of poorly wording things, so that is possible. Nor did I take it that he was insulting the game (said they liked it). Yes, it is easier to get laid there, but that is not due to lack of depth in the story. That was the only point I wanted to make. Though, it's wasn't quick to get laid there either really, you have to do a slow burn there too, it's just been around a lot longer, and he added people more slowly, so it was more focused at first, where here we started with most of them at once, and they have to spread the love around, it would be really fucked up to have this game only focus on 1 or 2 girls for the first few updates and ignore the rest.

I mean, really we are comparing apples and oranges. They might have a lot of similarities, but they are also quite different beasts (and both really good). :sneaky:
There is also the problem when you and I talk face to face you can hear my inflection on words and see my expressions unless we fill posts with emoji like we are 12 than we have to stick with the lack of context in text.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is also the problem when you and I talk face to face you can hear my inflection on words and see my expressions unless we fill posts with emoji like we are 12 than we have to stick with the lack of context in text.
That is always an issue on line. But hey, here's a typo...
screenshot0721.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In the quiet words of the virgin Mary "come again".
It has 2 extra words and missing a comma, should be, "Well, now that I'm a Prefect, I need to know all the rules by heart."
just trying to stay on topic...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This is where I mention I use Grammarly extension for firefox because I am dyslexic and my schooling failed me.

Technically we are on topic, I am sure context is something the girls will be taught in an upcoming update like in the form of the boner rule.

I tried to start a topic, but no one put their 2cents into who they thought would be first for us to have sex with, I thought Debbie trade for getting Sally to let Debbie do something sexual to her, but not Rachel as she needs dildos first.

Reactions: TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
only an idiot would... but... well, you've seen some of the comments in this thread, haven't you? :rolleyes:
I'm sorry...
I hope this is obvious, but trust me when I say that this wasn't aimed at you or any of the regulars in this thread.

It was aimed at the newbies who expect piles of new content between 0.8.2.0 and 0.8.2.1, and complain when they don't get it. Or who don't understand that a game focussed on spanking and ENF might mean that you can't fuck every single female in the first 5 minutes of gameplay. Who say they have no intention of playing the game but then still complain about it. Or who ask stupid questions about why they can't punish the girls themselves yet, or ask for full saves because they can't be bothered actually playing the game. Or who ask when the next update is due, usually when the question has been answered two posts above. :rolleyes:

Those are the idiots I was referring to. But at least I can call them idiots and ignore them, or have weird font accidents when replying to them. But poor Altos has to consider them as potential patreons, and make sure the game is idiot-proof enough for them... :p

Local13

Jan 17, 2018
This is weird, but I can't seem to unlock Amy's magazine. I talked to her about it with 10+ popularity already and have over 2k, but I can't seem to search for her in Web Search. What should I do?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes