Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, let's talk about the rules.
Blue pants, not allowed.
No pants, allowed.
But what about painted-on pants with blue colour? Technically they should be considered no pants. Or am I on the wrong here?
As a headmaster I think this kind of thinking deserves

(a) a reward for out of the box thinking. Maybe I'll make her enjoy herself
(b) a punishment for lawyering and general nitpicking issues

So, please go ahead Liz, I'll be prepared.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020

I enjoy the game, but not lost in it, and no I don't fap to the game.
Are you comparing me to TRUMP?!? Dude! Not cool. I'd rather you just call me an idiot or stupid then that...

Side note: Dr. Fauci is a great man who has to deal with a kleptocratic moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
So seeing as Liz is up for spanking in the next update/s what do you think we will get.
:unsure:

I dunno.

I'm kinda hoping the HM's methods backfire a bit and Liz's exhibitionism gets unleashed... Like Liz coming to classes, or running around in her "underwear" (which she doesn't wear) ;)

Look, this is the perfect example: Where is Liz? Maybe she's running around campus naked.
753960_Version_0.9_Poster_1.jpg
(seriously Altos, where's Liz?)

I'm guessing we'll get to spank her bare bottom from the start since she has to go commando.
I'm also guessing there will be a change of the rules for public punishments, so we can *ahem* "allow" Liz to express her exhibitionism more freely.... A lot of public spankings too... maybe she'll start liking the whole idea of getting punished, so she'll "get caught" much more often.

eventually when she get leveled up she could start wanting to have sex with the HM in public places.

I'm also expecting Harriet and Emily getting involved in her story arch (and getting punished for it)

I dunno.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can't really make out whether Harriett has a sad distant look (reminiscing about her entrepreneurship) or a smirk (reminiscing about somebody checking her underwear)

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

I dunno.

I'm kinda hoping the HM's methods backfire a bit and Liz's exhibitionism gets unleashed... Like Liz coming to classes, or running around in her "underwear" (which she doesn't wear) ;)

Look, this is the perfect example: Where is Liz? Maybe she's running around campus naked.
View attachment 743939

I'm guessing we'll get to spank her bare bottom from the start since she has to go commando.
I'm also guessing there will be a change of the rules for public punishments, so we can *ahem* "allow" Liz to express her exhibitionism more freely.... A lot of public spankings too... maybe she'll start liking the whole idea of getting punished, so she'll "get caught" much more often.

eventually when she get leveled up she could start wanting to have sex with the HM in public places.

I'm also expecting Harriet and Emily getting involved in her story arch (and getting punished for it)

I dunno.
Interesting ideas, as for the image, it is just a fun teaser like all the others that do not happen in the game.

Reactions: yuserneim

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
For those who like HM's method (punishment humiliation pleasure) i think this video is perfect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
especially the ending

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
No I was not calling you trump, it is just a laughing gif for fucks sake.
Like I said in the DM, context. In north America you either love him or hate him. I'm gonna get hate from the Trump Cult but I'm on the hate side. So it might of been a laughing gif to you but to me it was a reminder of Dr. Fauci's and North Americas current nightmare. *sigh* Look you now me I don't want to make an issue of it. This Thread is super chill and I know my complaining is gonna bring the mood down so I'll move on.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Omg, what if they’re checking for tattoos as per previous poll? It would make a lot more sense. :oops:
Mmm that is logical...

Check Faye's body language. I'm sure she's wearing anal plug and is worried about others seeing it :D
April has also bit worried look. Is she also joining to 'bad girls'? :)
Gehehehe, that would be awesome. Then she'd get the nickname Anal Queen.
I don't think April is a "bad girl" I think curiosity killed the cat.

Nah, That's Charlotte. If you look closer you could see a hint of blond hair there.

The sad reality of life is that Liz has gone missing...

on the other hand, Amy isn't there either, so maybe they are together making out.
I don't know what's scarier, that you can tell them apart from just a bit of hair or that you maybe right.

I love Nina... 's body language in that picture. She looks shy/embarrassed/slightly excited ( like if she had seen a fire) at once
Ok now your just picking on Nina, who's the bully now?

For those who like HM's method (punishment humiliation pleasure) i think this video is perfect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
especially the ending
you are disappear, you are all watching the video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's just plain old bullying... I'll bookmark it for later...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
isn't the world a better place when everybody start talking about Liz?
:)
there fixed it, you missed spelled.:LOL:
Definite improvement

So seeing as Liz is up for spanking in the next update/s what do you think we will get.
Que Yuserneim in 3... 2... 1

I dunno.

View attachment 743939

I dunno.
God this is awesome I can't wait! I can see Yuserneim turning on his auto clicker for Elizabeth's punishments.

Interesting ideas, as for the image, it is just a fun teaser like all the others that do not happen in the game.
Say it ain't so! What a waste of a great scene.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I don't know what's scarier, that you can tell them apart from just a bit of hair or that you maybe right.
That's Charlotte, son. Bank on it. :cool:

Ok now your just picking on Nina, who's the bully now?
the headmaster. I'm gonna say Jasmine. (New girl coming next update)

I can see Yuserneim turning on his auto clicker for Elizabeth's punishments.
I would never do that. I'd probably offer to rub her bum afterwards, tho. y'know? like any good samaritan would do.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes