LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Now i'm very interested in all sports to be combined into one, basketvolleysoccerbaseballrugbygolftennispolo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I enjoy the game, but not lost in it, and no I don't fap to the game.
This is one of the few around here where I can, most of them I only play for the story.
As a headmaster I think this kind of thinking deserves

(a) a reward for out of the box thinking. Maybe I'll make her enjoy herself
(b) a punishment for lawyering and general nitpicking issues

So, please go ahead Liz, I'll be prepared.
That is an interesting idea, tell the girls to pick their own punishment, but that if we don't think it is hard enough, you will pick it, and it will be really harsh. :ROFLMAO:
So seeing as Liz is up for spanking in the next update/s what do you think we will get.
Hard. ...wait, what? At least we know she will be getting naked in the office really soon, since she isn't wearing undies any more.
:unsure:

I dunno.

I'm kinda hoping the HM's methods backfire a bit and Liz's exhibitionism gets unleashed... Like Liz coming to classes, or running around in her "underwear" (which she doesn't wear) ;)

Look, this is the perfect example: Where is Liz? Maybe she's running around campus naked.
View attachment 743939
(seriously Altos, where's Liz?)

I'm guessing we'll get to spank her bare bottom from the start since she has to go commando.
I'm also guessing there will be a change of the rules for public punishments, so we can *ahem* "allow" Liz to express her exhibitionism more freely.... A lot of public spankings too... maybe she'll start liking the whole idea of getting punished, so she'll "get caught" much more often.

eventually when she get leveled up she could start wanting to have sex with the HM in public places.

I'm also expecting Harriet and Emily getting involved in her story arch (and getting punished for it)

I dunno.
If THAT is backfiring, then I can't wait for it to blow up in my face! :eek:

While it could just be that she has already been inspected or that she is behind Cass, behind hidden by Debby.

I see some of them managed to get panties without the little bows, it is good to see them following the rules, yes. (Curses, foiled again!) :whistle:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
That's Charlotte, son. Bank on it. :cool:

the headmaster. I'm gonna say Jasmine. (New girl coming next update)

I would never do that. I'd probably offer to rub her bum afterwards, tho. y'know? like any good samaritan would do.
I will, do you think I'd bet against you in this stuff?
Jasmine? is she the mystery girl? I don't remember her on the list.
I was not referring to turning on the auto clicker for spanking. More from edging her in your lap for hours and hours.

:LOL::ROFLMAO:CAT PRESIDENT:LOL::ROFLMAO:RAISED BY PUFFINS:LOL::ROFLMAO: NOW I REMEMBER!! How could I forget that.

Now i'm very interested in all sports to be combined into one, basketvolleysoccerbaseballrugbygolftennispolo
I believe it be called Horny Games. Not to be confessed with the Panem Hunger games.

As a headmaster I think this kind of thinking deserves

(a) a reward for out of the box thinking. Maybe I'll make her enjoy herself
(b) a punishment for lawyering and general nitpicking issues

So, please go ahead Liz, I'll be prepared.
A, defiantly A. You know me I would approve and reward to influence others to follow suit.

This is one of the few around here where I can, most of them I only play for the story.

That is an interesting idea, tell the girls to pick their own punishment, but that if we don't think it is hard enough, you will pick it, and it will be really harsh. :ROFLMAO:

Hard. ...wait, what? At least we know she will be getting naked in the office really soon, since she isn't wearing undies any more.

If THAT is backfiring, then I can't wait for it to blow up in my face! :eek:

While it could just be that she has already been inspected or that she is behind Cass, behind hidden by Debby.

I see some of them managed to get panties without the little bows, it is good to see them following the rules, yes. (Curses, foiled again!) :whistle:
Well I don't jerk off to it either but it gets my motor running.

Why punishment? She deserves accolades.

nodding head.gif X2

Wait a minute... let me look closer... AH HA!!!! THESE ARE SILK PANTIES NOT COTTON SCHOOL ISSUE!!! Quick Debbie confiscate them! Hmm we better check them all to make sure there school issue. Quickly now girls strip those panties we need to check that there the right material!

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Pretty sure, I started the Waterson tangent. Sorry.

Let's get back on track.

Who do you think is the best girl at St Louise's? And why is it Priti?

Ooh, If AltosandHerdone added a formal dance to the school, and all the girls dressed up in fancy dresses, (and had to ask the headmaster to be their date, of course) wouldn't it be awesome to see Priti in traditional Indian female formal wear?

Sari, not sorry.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Actually, the longer the time that passed, the more I feel drawn to the not yet really used girls. April and Harriet going up the ladder, Debbie and Rachel down. Not because of any fault of theirs but because of the mystery partly gone. In the end, the thing I tend to like most in the games is the progress, not so much reaching the actual goal. "Early stage girls" allow for more progress.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
:unsure:

I dunno.

I'm kinda hoping the HM's methods backfire a bit and Liz's exhibitionism gets unleashed... Like Liz coming to classes, or running around in her "underwear" (which she doesn't wear) ;)

Look, this is the perfect example: Where is Liz? Maybe she's running around campus naked.
View attachment 743939
(seriously Altos, where's Liz?)

I'm guessing we'll get to spank her bare bottom from the start since she has to go commando.
I'm also guessing there will be a change of the rules for public punishments, so we can *ahem* "allow" Liz to express her exhibitionism more freely.... A lot of public spankings too... maybe she'll start liking the whole idea of getting punished, so she'll "get caught" much more often.

eventually when she get leveled up she could start wanting to have sex with the HM in public places.

I'm also expecting Harriet and Emily getting involved in her story arch (and getting punished for it)

I dunno.
Oh man... October...? Really?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Pretty sure, I started the Waterson tangent. Sorry.

Let's get back on track.

Ooh, If AltosandHerdone added a formal dance to the school, and all the girls dressed up in fancy dresses, (and had to ask the headmaster to be their date, of course) wouldn't it be awesome to see Priti in traditional Indian female formal wear?

Sari, not sorry.
Wait, St. Louise? :ROFLMAO: Oh right I forgot! For some reason I was remembering the name of the school as SLAG

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
I didn't think he meant any insult by it. I think he was just making general examples. I don't think he made the recommendations out of Educational reason more out of recreational ones.
Thou personally I couldn't get into the Story of O.
I have recreational recommendations of my own. Graphic novels , and . Twenty is part a series by Erich Von Gotha. Actually all his work is good.
Bonjour, I see we have the same taste sunstone is a very good story.

... Why you got to single me out like that...
Dude I hope you didn't move to a province where outsiders are being targeted, their cars vandalized and threatening messages are left behind. Good luck with the hotel quarantine I've hear and seen reports about hotels being used for quarantine not being cleaned well by staff between stays. Pubic hair and food crumbs found between sheets. food wrappers between seat cushions and fingerprints found on mirrored surfaces. EEEk Hope you didn't pack a black light.

LOL, Yeah let's hope you neighbor didn't hear... DON'T Start things with yuserneim ... this is the only thread he posts on so he's very protective of his throupe he's got going between him, Liz and Sam. But yeah I see what you mean Amy does remind me of girls in Quebec. Ah yes, Maria Consuelo I can't wait for her content.

I don't know why but the site only gives you X amount of likes a day. As an active member I get around 20 a day. So I don't remember what a newbie like you gets. TheDevian told me his likes get reset every 12hours. But I think it's more each individual like has a timer on in. Also I think the more comments or seniority on the site you have, the more likes you get. After all Like are site cred.

What there not Asian? isn't the story in JAPAN, the Philippines or Taiwan? I mean I guess they could be Kiwis. But British? NAAAAh

Yes but I was the first one!

Your creepy:p

God really? Your gonna pick a fight with yuserneim? I'm sorry but I promised him I'd back him up... granted that was before I found out he was a dude. GIVE ME BACK MY FANTASY OF A LESBIAN BEING ONE OF US AND LIKING THIS GAME! If Avaron1974 saw this she'd smack the back side of my head so no one rat me out!
Yeah I'm sure A&H has plans for ALL the female cast members. I know each cast member has a fan club. Don't believe me? Ask yuserneim.
Dude it's not a crime she's legal.
Oui, I know. I did not move to the Atlantic bubble. I moved to the safest province, BC where Dr. Bonnie Henry is the medical officer of the province. And no the motel was clean. Even had government inspector check the room...but it was so boring. I used up all my data and the free motel WiFi blocked almost everything. Like this site.

Throuple? What is that? I think yuserneim know that I joke. And yes I love Maria.

Ah so I only get so many likes to give... That hard.

I do not think you need to worry about Avaron1974 I think she already know you are stupid, lol I joke. Salut

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
View attachment 732301
Ug I forgot this too.
As someone who's first language is Frenglish and is heavily dyslexic I am ALWAYS making spell, grammar and punctuation errors. I REREAD all my post several time before posting them and most of the time I still miss stuff. I'm so bad most of the time I need to google the right spelling because spell check has had a stroke from my spelling.
So to my none native English fellow users I'm always impressed how much better your command of the English language is.(y)
Bonjour, lol yes I have a lot of frenglish friends so I know what you speak of. Sometimes they will slip from French to English and back without knowing. It is so funny to watch other people's reaction. Salut

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Bonjour, I do!
Well that's because your cultured!

Bonjour, I see we have the same taste sunstone is a very good story.

Oui, I know. I did not move to the Atlantic bubble. I moved to the safest province, BC where Dr. Bonnie Henry is the medical officer of the province. And no the motel was clean. Even had government inspector check the room...but it was so boring. I used up all my data and the free motel WiFi blocked almost everything. Like this site.

Throuple? What is that? I think yuserneim know that I joke. And yes I love Maria.

Ah so I only get so many likes to give... That hard.

I do not think you need to worry about Avaron1974 I think she already know you are stupid, lol I joke. Salut
Right? I wish other users here would understand.

BC? So you moved here? GOOD MAN! Yeah Bonnie is a sweetie alright. She was in the middle of it during the SARS epidemic here in BC so she know what to do. As for the getting out of quarantine without issue good for you man! Now you can enjoy the sun we've been having the last few days.

Throuple is when all three partners are equally in love with each other. It's where your dating two girls at the same time and their dating each other at the same time as well. So who would you have with you and Maria?

... SHE KNOWS?!? SHIT!

Bonjour, lol yes I have a lot of frenglish friends so I know what you speak of. Sometimes they will slip from French to English and back without knowing. It is so funny to watch other people's reaction. Salut
Yeah use to do that all the time...

DUDE?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? In the last hour all I got were alerts about you! Let me guess you used up all your like already. I know you've been gone from the site for a while but, DUDE! Calm down.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
psst* AltosandHerdone
How bout a little sneak to tide use over? The thread is so dead right now. You got to have something to tease use with, Eh?
The updates is coming together, got loads of good scenes written and have started doing the renders. It's still a long way off though. It's difficult to maintain excitement over such a long period but there's not a huge amount I can do about that. Including writing, coding and rendering its about 5 or 6 hours of work for me for every minute of gameplay. It's a slow and painstaking process. I'll be posting the first batch of image previews to my patrons later this week.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes