Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Wow new images leaked and no one has said a word, did everyone in this thread get the china virus.
LOL, Dude funny but don't jinks us! I have an ailing mother and young nieces facing the fall school year to support. I don't want to get the CCP Virus, or any other pandemic viruses they got brewing over there right now.

Regarding Blueee. release... IT'S SO FUCKEN HOT!! I think everyone had the same reaction. We were speechless! Now my thoughts. I thinks it's the cutest I've ever seen Debbie. Having her being the chased is such a fucken brilliant idea A&H are simply amazing with this new scenario. I did not see this coming and I think no one else did as well. I suspect Herdone has a hand in this.

Reactions: Phil5k

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
LOL, Dude funny but don't jinks us! I have an ailing mother and young nieces facing the fall school year to support. I don't want to get the CCP Virus, or any other pandemic viruses they got brewing over there right now.

Regarding Blueee. release... IT'S SO FUCKEN HOT!! I think everyone had the same reaction. We were speechless! Now my thoughts. I thinks it's the cutest I've ever seen Debbie. Having her being the chased is such a fucken brilliant idea A&H are simply amazing with this new scenario. I did not see this coming and I think no one else did as well. I suspect Herdone has a hand in this.
I like to believe this specific thread is organized and well behaved.

I just can't wait for the nudist scene in the office to be played out. And I agree A&H are doing this game justice, looking forward to spend 3 whole days replaying the new scenes.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

View attachment 754703
Version 0.9 Image Previews

Hey guys,
Here is the first batch of image previews for version 0.9, including the first look at our new girls poll winner, Zoe, in the pic above. I’m not posting all the images directly to Patreon for a number of reasons, you’ll need to download them here.
The release is still a way off and I’m still spending a lot of my time writing at the moment. However, I’ll try my best to post a new batch of image previews every few weeks from now until release.
Altos

(I have no idea how to link this kinda things, pardon me)
The only question for me is on the left caressing Debbie? Donna?:unsure:
Superman? Supergirl?
No it´s Zoe :love::love::love:
Oh I am so curious on all new stuff in the coming 0.9 game update:LOL:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
It feels like playing Hentai HighSchool+ all over again or at least a version that doesn't suck and might get finished

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
IDK, but someone needs to give Trixie a rabbit/bunny costume, and then she can try to trick the students out of their cereal.

Damnit Trixie, that breakfast's for kids!
One more time, this time making some sense.

If anything I hope the next Trixie scene is group punishment of topless dance.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, I see, otherwise Trixie for kids in kind of dark, and against the rules.
Well, if it were up to me, she would be tied up somewhere being punished until she tells us who she is really working for!

Trixie might be for kids, but we are all over 18 here!

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, if it were up to me, she would be tied up somewhere being punished until she tells us who she is really working for!

You think she is some sort of conspiracy, wait your American right, nevermind. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Have you done her events, with her asking super detailed questions about everyone involved, including the people we work for? How can you NOT be suspicious? Classic Honey Trap.
Yes and altos being so devious with her and not adding anything for her in several updates, no offence but in my experiences you Americans think pot plants are a commy plot to destroy America.

If you were talking about Mrs Chen maybe but Trixie.

• Haha
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
yes... this is why Fallout 2 had a red ryder BB gun and the holy hand grenade.
QUEST NAMES.
Do I need to write in all caps and modify the text before you will bother to read what I said?
I am fully aware that the old Fallouts had pop culture references a plenty, which is why I didn't mention them.
The quest names, on the otherhand, were very straightforward:

"Find the Water Chip"
"Calm rebel faction"
"Find the Water Thief"
"Destroy the Mutant leader"
"Rescue Tandi from the Raiders"
"Stop the Radscorpions"

Dayterra

Feb 20, 2018
QUEST NAMES.
Do I need to write in all caps and modify the text before you will bother to read what I said?
I am fully aware that the old Fallouts had pop culture references a plenty, which is why I didn't mention them.
The quest names, on the otherhand, were very straightforward:

"Find the Water Chip"
"Calm rebel faction"
"Find the Water Thief"
"Destroy the Mutant leader"
"Rescue Tandi from the Raiders"
"Stop the Radscorpions"
Ah, so just the names? I suppose you're right, MOST names are straight forward and are not puns or references. but there is "assemble Skynet" and "See Phyllis" in fallout 2. but 2 out of like, 100. so I'm gonna say you're right. I was wrong, and I apologize for misreading your statement.

Dayterra

Feb 20, 2018
I wan't intending to make a double post here, and I'm sorry, but I just noticed something with the new UI, I don't know if this has been mentioned but it overlaps part of the image, this is most noticeable when the twins are in the sports center. just thought I should mention this.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Totally, I don't trust her.

You think she is some sort of conspiracy, wait your American right, nevermind. :LOL:
Dude, Honeypot is the oldest Trixie in the book. She's super suspicious. I don't need to see the beginning of a episode of Colombo to know who done it.

ADDED EDIT
Have you done her events, with her asking super detailed questions about everyone involved, including the people we work for? How can you NOT be suspicious? Classic Honey Trap.
Ah should of read more comments before making mine. But yeah totally, ditzy blond suddenly "pumping" you for information? Honeypot.

Yes and altos being so devious with her and not adding anything for her in several updates, no offence but in my experiences you Americans think pot plants are a commy plot to destroy America.

If you were talking about Mrs Chen maybe but Trixie.
1596585498140.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes