Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
The thread is so dead right now. You got to have something to tease use with, Eh?
Well, how about I share one of the custom image sets that Altos has created? Would that help to fill in the time? Alright then...

As I mentioned before (when I shared the custom video of Charlotte) Altos does some custom artwork for his high level patreons, and he's publically shared a few sets on his Discord.

This set shows Cassandra in her underwear, with her arms are bound behind her, being told to clean the chalkboard by using a gag with an attached eraser.

Mega link for set is .

From Altos:
I do my custom requests a little differently than other developers... I pick a few custom requests each month and turn them into a mini-scene. I then release them in the Headmasters Study section of the Discord for all my $20 patrons to enjoy.
Altos has said that he likes doing some of the custom sets, as it can give him some ideas that might be added to the game later. I personally think this sort of idea could make a really fun classroom scene at some point. Enjoy! :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, how about I share one of the custom image sets that Altos has created? Would that help to fill in the time? Alright then...

As I mentioned before (when I shared the custom video of Charlotte) Altos does some custom artwork for his high level patreons, and he's publically shared a few sets on his Discord.

This set shows Cassandra in her underwear, with her arms are bound behind her, being told to clean the chalkboard by using a gag with an attached eraser.

Mega link for set is here.

From Altos:

Altos has said that he likes doing some of the custom sets, as it can give him some ideas that might be added to the game later. I personally think this sort of idea could make a really fun classroom scene at some point. Enjoy! :D
That scene looks like it would be fun... :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The updates is coming together, got loads of good scenes written and have started doing the renders. It's still a long way off though. It's difficult to maintain excitement over such a long period but there's not a huge amount I can do about that. Including writing, coding and rendering its about 5 or 6 hours of work for me for every minute of gameplay. It's a slow and painstaking process. I'll be posting the first batch of image previews to my patrons later this week.
were not worthy.gif

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Mega link for set is here.

From Altos:

HOLY SHIT!!

1596090230710.png

Reactions: TheDevian

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Well it is nice we are all bonding over our sucky spelling skills, but we should probably move on before a mod goes postal on the thread.

So um, oh, follow up to my question, which student do you want something sexual with, BUT not sex or anal.

I am not going to lie, I like feet, so Donna having a punishment of licking our cum of Debbies feet after Debbie gave us a footjob.
Bonjour, I would want to fuck Maria first but she is not a student so I guess I would want to fuck April. Well more her mouth to shut her up. Lol imagine trying to get into the mood and she keeps asking questions until you finally start fucking her and you are surprised because the shock and pleasure finally shit her up. Salut

• Haha

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Well I was brought up bilingual so I was told I would talk like this " fermer la light" or "plus please" a mix of French and English. I think to took me till grade school to realize I spoke two languages. My family called it Frenglish. Then heap on Dyslexia and I got myself a one way ticket to the "Special ED" class... Fucken had to learn to read and write on my own surrounded by disabled kids, kids with special needs and kids with behavioral issues... FUCKEN QUEBEC EDUCATION SYSTEM! they didn't have the resources to teach dyslexic kids so they stuck us in the retard class. It wasn't till I moved to BC when I entered high school did I find out I was even dyslectic and finally got a real education.

Yeah ! is a letter in some African countries because they use a sound you'd never hear in other parts of the word. I swear it's true!

I find Spanish very similar to French. Some of the words are very similar. Don't ask which I can't remember.

Yup like I said above. Schools back in the day... fucken shit shows. 19th century model fighting against updating to the 20th century.
Yes the oppression if any think not Québécois is stupid. It's crazy how it is against the law to have English signs that are just as big or bigger then French signs. The crack down on anything not French or French Canadian is reduculas. I've been traveling around my new neighbourhood to get to know it and I'm always shocked to see signs that do not even have English on them. I have to use google translate to know that it's a Chinese Mahjoug Parlour or a hindu clothing store. I tell you BC is different. If this was Québec there would be mobs of anger people outside protesting.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
and popping noise too. I know, Had a coworker from kenya... I think it was kenya. When he swore it was a riot.

EDIT: FUCK THAT READS RACIST!! I hope everyone understands that it's just the amazement and awe I have about how diverse the human language is. Like the thumps up in one countries is a positive sign and on others its a big fuck you.
Bonjour, in Quebec there are large communities of immigrants including refugees from the American border that come from Africa. It's so normal to hear them in public settings that you don't even notice it. But the older people and racist always glare at them and I have seen many people fight then for not speaking French.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Bonjour, I would want to fuck Maria first but she is not a student so I guess I would want to fuck April. Well more her mouth to shut her up. Lol imagine trying to get into the mood and she keeps asking questions until you finally start fucking her and you are surprised because the shock and pleasure finally shit her up. Salut
LOL, I can see it now. "Headmaster why are you taking my cloth off? Headmaster why are you taking YOUR cloth off? Headmaster is that your penis? Why is it so hard? Headmaster why do you want me to taste it? Is it always so salty? Headmaster why do you want me to lay down? are you pu... OH MY AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH YES!!!

Yes the oppression if any think not Québécois is stupid. It's crazy how it is against the law to have English signs that are just as big or bigger then French signs. The crack down on anything not French or French Canadian is reduculas. I've been traveling around my new neighbourhood to get to know it and I'm always shocked to see signs that do not even have English on them. I have to use google translate to know that it's a Chinese Mahjoug Parlour or a hindu clothing store. I tell you BC is different. If this was Québec there would be mobs of anger people outside protesting.
Yeah... Don't bring that up in public. Some old lady complained about that years ago and she got publicly crucified. No one care about the fact that she was there to shop and they would not even serve her or speak to her in English. It's this unwritten rule in BC not to complain about it. The BC government puts it's self over backward to make sure that all levels of government are fully accessible to a multitude of languages from Asia and south east Asia. But if someone complains that they could not understand the signage or that they where refused service in English... that person is punished. There are even restaurants that have signs on their door that they don't serve English speaking customers or that they only accept Mandarin or Cantonese speaking customers. But your not gonna get many municipal governments to care because as CSIS their in the pocket of "other" governments. So steer clear of that topic in the future.
As for Quebec language laws, there a little crazy but I wish we have a version of it in BC...

Reactions: Cartageno

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I know one person about to ruin his undies when he sees the new Liz 0.9 preview imagines.

Is the MC fingering her in one of them?

I like the Harriet Alice Charlott wet tshirt deal.

Love the look on Fayes face no she is the Marie Rose clone, who was the one with Lucy on the beach with the bee, with the MC and Sally naked in the office.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Well, I know one person about to ruin his undies when he sees the new Liz 0.9 preview imagines.

Is the MC fingering her in one of them?

I like the Harriet Alice Charlott wet tshirt deal.

Love the look on Fayes face no she is the Marie Rose clone, who was the one with Lucy on the beach with the bee, with the MC and Sally naked in the office.
Now I really can’t wait for the update to be out!

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
View attachment 739529

Development Update

Hey guys,

Production for version 0.9 is well underway now. I had a bit of a delay getting started while I finished off the new UI for the public release. New content should always be the priority over cosmetic changes. However, it did really need doing and I think everyone is in agreement the new UI is a vast improvement. I think it was worth investing some time in.

I haven't finished all the writing and planning for version 0.9 but I have gotten a lot of it done. Enough that I have been able to start producing the renders and I can write the rest as I go along. I should be in a position to post the first batch of image previews next week. Lots of great scenes in the works for all the major characters as well as plenty of screen time for the girls we haven't seen much of yet. I would list all the characters we'll see in the next update but it's basically all of them.

I've had loads of suggestions from people for mini patrol and class events. Thanks to everyone who sent me those. I had Herdone compile them all from various forums into a single (10,000 word!) document and I've been reading through them. Plenty of good ideas in there. However, I can always use more so please feel free to keep sending them in, preferably on the Discord.

It's still too early for me to be setting a firm date for the next release. Unfortunately, it's still a few months away. I've had an idea for a Christmas update floating around in my head for a while. If I've got any chance of making it by Christmas I'll need to start on it by mid-October. So that's the rough time frame I have in mind. A big update around early to mid-October with another quicker update before Christmas. I know those dates seem a long way off but the next update is shaping up to be something special and it will definitely be worth the wait.

Altos
MAGNIFIQUE! Bravo! I love it! Why do we have to wait for October... A&H are huge cock tease!

• Haha

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019

v9_Previews_12.jpg
Version 0.9 Image Previews

Hey guys,
Here is the first batch of image previews for version 0.9, including the first look at our new girls poll winner, Zoe, in the pic above. I’m not posting all the images directly to Patreon for a number of reasons, you’ll need to download them .
The release is still a way off and I’m still spending a lot of my time writing at the moment. However, I’ll try my best to post a new batch of image previews every few weeks from now until release.
Altos

(I have no idea how to link this kinda things, pardon me)

szemer

Jul 25, 2020
I am new here. I have a bug in the scene in the office With Miss Claire

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {color = # 545dbd} in u'{color = # 545dbd} Ins\xfaltala {/ color}'.:
Exception: Unknown text tag u'color = # 545dbd'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4480, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4920, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2874, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 333, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2055, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3654, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 55, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5103, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1506, in script call
  File "veight.rpyc", line 1998, in script
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Headmaster 0.8.2.1public
Sat Aug 01 16:04:23 2020
Help Please

Is in the scene in night with the teacher.

Neither can get the amy's magazine. Not search in the pc.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I am new here. I have a bug in the scene in the office With Miss Claire

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {color = # 545dbd} in u'{color = # 545dbd} Ins\xfaltala {/ color}'.:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 55, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5103, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1506, in script call
  File "veight.rpyc", line 1998, in script
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "C:\Users\Emerson\Documents\TheHeadmaster-0.8.2.1public-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Headmaster 0.8.2.1public
Sat Aug 01 16:04:23 2020
Help Please

Is in the scene in night with the teacher.

Neither can get the amy's magazine. Not search in the pc.
Hi New here!

afaik, the bug related with Amy's magazine was fixed. You can probably find the latest version with the fix in the OP. Hopefuly, the issue with Miss Potts you found was also fixed there.

I wish I could be more helpful...

szemer

Jul 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "yuserneim, publicación: 3932555, miembro: 1297944"]
Hola nuevo aqui

afaik, se solucionó el error relacionado con la revista de Amy. Probablemente pueda encontrar la última versión con la corrección en el OP. Con suerte, el problema con Miss Potts que encontraste también se solucionó allí.

Ojalá pudiera ser más útil ...
[/CITAR]
Gracias

Reactions: yuserneim
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes