TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes and altos being so devious with her and not adding anything for her in several updates, no offence but in my experiences you Americans think pot plants are a commy plot to destroy America.

If you were talking about Mrs Chen maybe but Trixie.
And thinking that we are all like the bottom 20-25% of us is pretty bigoted. We are not all flat earthers. People like that exist in almost every country, and they tend to be really loud.

The entire point of someone being a spy, would be someone you would least expect, not the one who makes sense. Think about everything about her. She showed up out of no where, asked for a job she had no qualifications to do and no credentials. Even after being turned down, she practically throws herself at you to find her 'something' to do. Once she gets the job, her whole attitude changes. Then while doing sexual favors, the easiest way to break down someone's resistance, she starts grilling him about the secret school. I am sorry, but that is raising so many red flags it's not even funny.

This isn't about conspiracies, it's just a matter of knowing story writing, commonly used tropes, and watching for signs. While I am occasionally wrong when I predict story plot lines (guess things that don't happen), I am almost never surprised.

Trust her if you want, but I am not alone in not doing so, and not all of the people who agree with me are Americans. All I know is that if I restart the game, I won't be accepting any of her 'favors'. I only did it the one time to see the scenes due to my OCD, and I have regretted it ever sense. I thought about loading the save, but I didn't feel right about save scumming it.

And for the record, pot plants are awesome, and most American's don't know what communism even is.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
And thinking that we are all like the bottom 20-25% of us is pretty bigoted. We are not all flat earthers. People like that exist in almost every country, and they tend to be really loud.

The entire point of someone being a spy, would be someone you would least expect, not the one who makes sense. Think about everything about her. She showed up out of no where, asked for a job she had no qualifications to do and no credentials. Even after being turned down, she practically throws herself at you to find her 'something' to do. Once she gets the job, her whole attitude changes. Then while doing sexual favors, the easiest way to break down someone's resistance, she starts grilling him about the secret school. I am sorry, but that is raising so many red flags it's not even funny.

This isn't about conspiracies, it's just a matter of knowing story writing, commonly used tropes, and watching for signs. While I am occasionally wrong when I predict story plot lines (guess things that don't happen), I am almost never surprised.

Trust her if you want, but I am not alone in not doing so, and not all of the people who agree with me are Americans. All I know is that if I restart the game, I won't be accepting any of her 'favors'. I only did it the one time to see the scenes due to my OCD, and I have regretted it ever sense. I thought about loading the save, but I didn't feel right about save scumming it.

And for the record, pot plants are awesome, and most American's don't know what communism even is.

Dude relax I was just joking, I know not every American is walking around with a pocket bible and wearing 6 guns and think the earth is flat, there is also those annoying millenials too, HA.

Maybe your right, spy shit I could see in Harem Hotel, it is a bit darker, certainly, Runey is up for pushing things like needing 2 boxes of tissues, one for nut one for crying, but The Headmaster just seems too serious for spy games.

Somehow I would think if there was a spy it would be worked on more rather than a minor side plot than what is Trixie.

In fact I hope I am wrong, it would be nice to be surprised for once.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

I honestly thought that Trixie was added so the MC could get some play with anyone as at the time she was introduced, he was getting nothing. People were getting restless that it was several months in and the MC got zero play. It was also four or five releases until they introduced the spanking stuff in the teachers off making the one girl prefect.

Hey I like your idea but honestly I think she was just a blonde bimbo, used to get the MC off until he could fool around with the girls.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Dude relax I was just joking, I know not every American is walking around with a pocket bible and wearing 6 guns and think the earth is flat, there is also those annoying millenials too, HA.

Maybe your right, spy shit I could see in Harem Hotel, it is a bit darker, certainly, Runey is up for pushing things like needing 2 boxes of tissues, one for nut one for crying, but The Headmaster just seems too serious for spy games.

Somehow I would think if there was a spy it would be worked on more rather than a minor side plot than what is Trixie.

In fact I hope I am wrong, it would be nice to be surprised for once.
Sorry, there are a lot who do take that stereotype seriously, and I guess I am a bit sensitive to it at the moment, due to current events that have no place in this discussion. lol I did laugh about it the first time, but the 2nd one kind of had me wondering. ;p It's a hard thing to live down these days, and some of us make that harder every day.

I have a few ideas about who she might be working for.
It could be someone related to the press, doing anything to get the story (note she hasn't slept with us yet).
She could be working with one of the governments or their agencies, including the one that got so mad at us from the beginning.
It could be another school or group who wants to learn some of his methods.
It could even be Mykock or someone else in the group who wants to see what he would say, or just generally keeping tabs on him.
There are a few other possibilities, but they are even far fetched for this.

I am just thinking that while we are starting to win over Ruth, there will likely be more drama after the student uprising that some of them (like Zoe and Maxine) might try to start.

About the only thing going against that conjecture, is that she is somewhat optional, if you are willing to let Mr. Willson drool over Priti. On the other hand, it could be another optional path, like the hooker.

I think the reporter might be the most fun of the ideas I listed, but either way, you need to get her on your side, and maybe help you put a positive spin on what you are doing.

shepp

Jun 29, 2020
Hi, I'm pretty new here and I was wondering if someone could help/advise me to solve a problem which occurs after latest update to version 0.8.2.1:
There are few animation scenes (e.g. Rachel at headmasters lap after punishment) where the screen freeze or stays black. Game is still working, but the animation isn't shown.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, I'm pretty new here and I was wondering if someone could help/advise me to solve a problem which occurs after latest update to version 0.8.2.1:
There are few animation scenes (e.g. Rachel at headmasters lap after punishment) where the screen freeze or stays black. Game is still working, but the animation isn't shown.
It sounds like a codec issue, my first suggestion would be to try the k-lite codec pack or just looking up the webm codec.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry, there are a lot who do take that stereotype seriously, and I guess I am a bit sensitive to it at the moment, due to current events that have no place in this discussion. lol I did laugh about it the first time, but the 2nd one kind of had me wondering. ;p It's a hard thing to live down these days, and some of us make that harder every day.

I have a few ideas about who she might be working for.
It could be someone related to the press, doing anything to get the story (note she hasn't slept with us yet).
She could be working with one of the governments or their agencies, including the one that got so mad at us from the beginning.
It could be another school or group who wants to learn some of his methods.
It could even be Mykock or someone else in the group who wants to see what he would say, or just generally keeping tabs on him.
There are a few other possibilities, but they are even far fetched for this.

I am just thinking that while we are starting to win over Ruth, there will likely be more drama after the student uprising that some of them (like Zoe and Maxine) might try to start.

About the only thing going against that conjecture, is that she is somewhat optional, if you are willing to let Mr. Willson drool over Priti. On the other hand, it could be another optional path, like the hooker.

I think the reporter might be the most fun of the ideas I listed, but either way, you need to get her on your side, and maybe help you put a positive spin on what you are doing.
Imagine how I feel, I was born in New Zealand lived there for a year, been in in Oz 39 years, you know how many people think we have Kangaroos or Wallabys in our backyard (OK I do but we are on 10 acres with bushland).
I hate what is happening in the USA probably more than you, everyone else in my family was born in England, and no doubt if you get a new leader this year I am going to hear how, Hillary went back in time and fucked Hilter and brought his baby to the future with Nazi gold to fund orange mans loss, or some retarded shit like that from my brother, who has never lived over there.
Another 4 more years of orange man and I am probably going to have my brother force me to stick alfoil to my bedroom roof.

Yes that is all good points, just one thing, do you even need to hire Trixie, can't you reject her for Mrs Chans aid, then reject her sucking you off too.

If anything I see it being Maxine and Ruth doing something.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Imagine how I feel, I was born in New Zealand lived there for a year, been in in Oz 39 years, you know how many people think we have Kangaroos or Wallabys in our backyard (OK I do but we are on 10 acres with bushland).
I hate what is happening in the USA probably more than you, everyone else in my family was born in England, and no doubt if you get a new leader this year I am going to hear how, Hillary went back in time and fucked Hilter and brought his baby to the future with Nazi gold to fund orange mans loss, or some retarded shit like that from my brother, who has never lived over there.
Another 4 more years of orange man and I am probably going to have my brother force me to stick alfoil to my bedroom roof.

Yes that is all good points, just one thing, do you even need to hire Trixie, can't you reject her for Mrs Chans aid, then reject her sucking you off too.

If anything I see it being Maxine and Ruth doing something.
We are heading for another civil war (or Idiocracy), it's crazy.

You can reject her, but without her help, you have to give Priti's pics and video to Mr. Willson, she is the only way to find the hooker. It's really my only reason for hiring her in the first place.

Even the name, while Trixie Star is a perfect stripper name, you would think they would have asked her real name for a job like this, didn't even do a background check and she is teaching students. There are just so many levels of fishy going on with her, its not even funny. XD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
We are heading for another civil war (or Idiocracy), it's crazy.

You can reject her, but without her help, you have to give Priti's pics and video to Mr. Willson, she is the only way to find the hooker. It's really my only reason for hiring her in the first place.

Even the name, while Trixie Star is a perfect stripper name, you would think they would have asked her real name for a job like this, didn't even do a background check and she is teaching students. There are just so many levels of fishy going on with her, its not even funny. XD
Australia is nice if you ever want to move.

Yeah, that is my point, if she was a spy shouldn't you be forced to have her.

My man there is people in this country and probably yours, who named their kids Abcde, pronounced Ab see dee.
As for background check, she only teaching dance.

Mar 24, 2019
Just started playing this a few days ago and wow, loving it! I would like to see more stuff with Sally tho, shes definitely my type and i'd love to see take that relationship further.

shepp

Jun 29, 2020
It sounds like a codec issue, my first suggestion would be to try the k-lite codec pack or just looking up the webm codec.
Thanks for your quick response. I installed the k-lite codec pack and also webm codec, but unfortunately it still isn't working :cry:
Does anybody has another idea?

shepp

Jun 29, 2020
Thanks for your quick response. I installed the k-lite codec pack and also webm codec, but unfortunately it still isn't working :cry:
Does anybody has another idea?
Finally I got it: I have had to enable the sound. :oops:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Australia is nice if you ever want to move.

Yeah, that is my point, if she was a spy shouldn't you be forced to have her.

My man there is people in this country and probably yours, who named their kids Abcde, pronounced Ab see dee.
As for background check, she only teaching dance.
Depends on who she is spying for, and how important the plot line is. Never know, this could be like one of those old adventure games, where if you don't get that one item from the second map, then you are dead a few hours later. All I know is that everything about her is incredibly suspicious and I don't trust her, and since I don't find her attractive anyway, I don't lose anything by avoiding her 'favors'. Better that, than potentially revealing all of our secrets to who knows who?

Yes, she teaches dancing, at a private school for girls, run by a secret shadow organization, in the middle of nowhere, in some Orwellian world where they can strip you of all of your rights for flunking out of school or misbehaving... I mean, seriously, you would almost be better off asking who ISN'T suspicious in this game.

If you were a parent, wouldn't you want a background check on her? She could be a pervert, who wants to molest and abuse your daughter! When you work with kids like that, especially when some of them are "important" like Donna for example, everyone should have their backgrounds thoroughly examined. Even the janitors would have a background check normally, that is standard procedure at a normal school, never mind a so called 'teacher' at a place like this.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Depends on who she is spying for, and how important the plot line is. Never know, this could be like one of those old adventure games, where if you don't get that one item from the second map, then you are dead a few hours later.
Or some VNs ... "oh, you ordered Pizza instead of a Hamburger on Day 1? Then Catherine won't be joining your harem on day 37, because your like score is too low since you need to get all 189 decisions correct"

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I think Trixie can easily be both; an easy way of getting sexual scenes while you build up the stories with the students and the rest of the staff, a naughty placeholder if you will, AND she could also be a double agent, working for somebody else. All circumstances involving her have a halo of doubt. It's like she saw the opportunity and inserted right in the school. I don't think anyone would peg her as a double agent and that's exactly what double agents do.

Funny how Mykock warned you about not helping Chang and he didn't even care you were looking for assistants for her. Maybe we'll know Trixie's real last name is Mykock in a few updates... who knows.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Depends on who she is spying for, and how important the plot line is. Never know, this could be like one of those old adventure games, where if you don't get that one item from the second map, then you are dead a few hours later. All I know is that everything about her is incredibly suspicious and I don't trust her, and since I don't find her attractive anyway, I don't lose anything by avoiding her 'favors'. Better that, than potentially revealing all of our secrets to who knows who?

Yes, she teaches dancing, at a private school for girls, run by a secret shadow organization, in the middle of nowhere, in some Orwellian world where they can strip you of all of your rights for flunking out of school or misbehaving... I mean, seriously, you would almost be better off asking who ISN'T suspicious in this game.

If you were a parent, wouldn't you want a background check on her? She could be a pervert, who wants to molest and abuse your daughter! When you work with kids like that, especially when some of them are "important" like Donna for example, everyone should have their backgrounds thoroughly examined. Even the janitors would have a background check normally, that is standard procedure at a normal school, never mind a so called 'teacher' at a place like this.
While yes, most parents would want teachers to get background checks (and most governments), sometimes organizations break rules to get a desired outcome. I thought the story line was these were all girls forced by the government back into school as adults as they failed out. I maybe misremembering it has been a few years since I read the early parts of the game, and when I had to start over, CTL was your friend :)

EDIT: Now I read your whole comment - ignore me - I still haven't had my first cup of coffee.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Or some VNs ... "oh, you ordered Pizza instead of a Hamburger on Day 1? Then Catherine won't be joining your harem on day 37, because your like score is too low since you need to get all 189 decisions correct"
My favorite is when you ask about a walkthrough - the dev gets pissed as they are like "it is really intuitive, and I have built help into the phone, why do you need a walkthrough"? Sigh.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I thought the story line was these were all girls forced by the government back into school as adults as they failed out. I maybe misremembering it has been a few years since I read the early parts of the game, and when I had to start over, CTL was your friend :)
Yap, at least that's what we were told by Mycock - girls failed and with the government program parents were convinced to sign over all parental rights to Mycock's ShadyGuys Inc. which now is their legal guardian with parents having no say (and I think not even basic contact rights). Minor discussions with some of the girls later reveal that this may not have been entirely the truth in that (a) the "convincing" did apparently not need the parents to be convinced, the decision was forced, and (b) not all of the girls really failed or similar, but "problems" were made up to be able to transfer them to St. Louise's.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My favorite is when you ask about a walkthrough - the dev gets pissed as they are like "it is really intuitive, and I have built help into the phone, why do you need a walkthrough"? Sigh.
One game (I won't name it since I had a major hassle with the dev and don't wanna reignite, although it was not about this issue, which he fought over with another user) literally has a major decision where you greet a girl with either "Hi" or "Hello" resulting in some points (or not) with the dev explaining basically just what you wrote, that it should be obvious to anybody which decision gives what result ...

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes