Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It'll take quite some time. Certainly not this month. Wouldn't hold my breath for September either.
your far to nice

OK, I am not replying to some recent posts, nothing personal but I have made my opinion on Trixie clear, and it is just going around in circles.

I will say one thing, after trying a couple of other games, they have made me really appreciate the variety of bodies in this game.
rabble.gif

Discord News

Altos mentioned a couple of (small) things over on Discord that I though might be of interest to people here. As always, this is just stuff that Altos mentioned in casual chat, so there's no guarantee what will actually happen.

The first was about Zoe's hair:

View attachment 764765

Altos said: Herdone doesn't like the bit of hair I gave her at the front so I might be forced to remove it, although I wasn't planning to have it there all the time. I was going to have it drop down when she's angry and she'd be tucking back constantly. Kind of an affectation. I thought it made her look a bit more menacing. We'll see.

Of course, we all know what will eventually happen, don't we? Altos will do what his wife tells him to do :LOL:

The second was about the new volleyball outfits.

View attachment 764800

Someone on Discord was suggesting that the knee pads looked a bit funny, because usually you'd only wear knee pads for indoor volleyball, not beach volleyball. Altos responded:

I'm definitely keeping the knee pads and elbow pads. I think the girls wearing nothing but their pads would be a hot look. Something to work towards.

Yeah, that would certainly be a hot look, don't you think?
I'm looking forward to it already... :D
tougue.gif
I wish Altos would talk to us...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YUP!
Altos responded: I'm definitely keeping the knee pads and elbow pads. I think the girls wearing nothing but their pads would be a hot look. Something to work towards.
Man of exquisite taste.

Hell I would get a heart attack .. screw a character in a game .... :cool:
+1

They don't look like they are on sand though. Plus beach volleyball is usually teams of two. It looks like a regular volleyball court, just outside.
Details, Details. Does it matter? The more naked the better.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They don't look like they are on sand though. Plus beach volleyball is usually teams of two. It looks like a regular volleyball court, just outside.
I agree with you about the court, but when I had to play in school, we used full teams, with 6-15 people on a team. 2-3 rows of people, each with 3-5 people per row. 6 seems to be the most common from what I saw with a quick search.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I agree with you about the court, but when I had to play in school, we used full teams, with 6-15 people on a team. 2-3 rows of people, each with 3-5 people per row. 6 seems to be the most common from what I saw with a quick search.
Well, normal volleyball has 6 (2 rows of 3) players, beach volleyball indeed 2 per team. Of course, when people are having fun on the beach or school classes are doing exercises, some variations are to be expected (although a real beach volleyball court is way smaller than a standard one and can easily be crowded as hell)

Reactions: TheDevian

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there a reason I don't seem to be able to use Aloe Cream on Debbie?

I'm one point in pleasure away from getting her to the next level, and the aloe cream would do that perfectly, but it's not an option.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a reason I don't seem to be able to use Aloe Cream on Debbie?

I'm one point in pleasure away from getting her to the next level, and the aloe cream would do that perfectly, but it's not an option.
Normally you shouldn't need to use cream due to all the extra pleasure she gets from being womanhandled.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I think Zoe's hairstyle is alright as the "villain" image.
But the hair should be shorter, otherwise you could imagine her hair be easily grabbed
when a brawl happens.
While I see what you're saying, from an aesthetic point of view I like it longer like it is.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think Zoe's hairstyle is alright as the "villain" image.
But the hair should be shorter, otherwise you could imagine her hair be easily grabbed
when a brawl happens.
Apart from seconding what LostKing said - liking it more aesthetically, in the long run I think the perceived disadvantage could turn into an advantage. For the Headmaster at least ;)

Reactions: LostKing

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have no fucks to give, the volleyball stuff will be a small side part so who cares, most of the sexual stuff is that silly odd angle like your watching someone else fuck, so I don't give a fuck about Zoey's hair.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
as long as her hair is long enough to grab onto from the back, I'm fine with it ;)
Firstly I doubt there will be hair pulling, lastly what a load, you can pull Rachels's hair, you grab the base of the hair near their head, not the tail.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes