Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
What can I say? I just have 3 weeks off of work and am in a good mood ;)
Must be nice... to have work that is.

Well, female beach volley isn't far from that.
PERSONALLY. I HAVE A DREAM!! A DREAM WHEEERE ALL B E A U T I F U L AND G O R G E O U SSSS WOMEN LIVE IN A PERPETUAL STATE OF FUNCTIONAL NUUUDAATTY!! BE THEY SPICY COUGARS OR SOCCER MILFS, BE THEY IN THEIR SENSUAL 30s OR THOT 20s, AND MOST DEFINITELY BE THEY BUBBLY TEEN, OF LEGAL AGE, THEY MUST ASPIRE TO FREE THEIR FLESH OF THE YOKE OF OUR SEXUALLY REPRESSED SOCIETY!!! CAST DOWN YOUR SHACKED OF MODEST CLOTHING AND FREE THOSE LOVELY BREASTS OF ALL SIZED!! RIP AWAY THE CHOCKING BINDING AND LET YOU DELECTABLE PUSSIES BREATH THE FRESH AIR OF FREEDOM!!! FREEDOM MY FEMALE COMPANIONS!! FREEDOM!!!!
1597100477244.png

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
If you change the school rules with cheats you might cause bugs in certain quests preventing you from seeing everything. You can change the school stat points as much as you like though and it won't break the game.
Only cheats I ever used were about points and money. I bought very early any item available and now I don't know if I'm stuck because of it
1597132482617.png

Reactions: TheDevian

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
There are some bugs in the quest log not showing things as complete. You can still progress through the story fine. You should be able to get Rachel to level seven
Oh, I didn't notice your were the GD. Congratulations for your nice game. I don't know if you are interested on the preferences of people willing to play your game, so I'll put this in a spoiler and it'll be fine if you just ignore my post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: It would improve the game a lot for players like me that skip a lot of dialogues if the bios were dedicated exclusively to describe the relationship between the character and the MC.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't manage to get Rachel to level 7. Can someone confirm that my .save isn't bugged, please?
I can confirm that it isn't, I had no problems.

Hints: The "Arms over head" and "Over the lap" positions cause humiliation without taking an action. With Rachel stripped down to her panties, the hum bar is filled with 6 actions left. You can cause 6 pleasure by nipple licking and pussy rubbing (4 actions left), then 6 pain with paddle, ruler, and plain spanking, and finally the headmaster gets her on his lap for a last spank.

Reactions: Hakhak

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Normally you shouldn't need to use cream due to all the extra pleasure she gets from being womanhandled.
She needed 3, IIRC. She gets 2 from being caressed, and without the aloe item, i didn't have any other pleasure-giving actions.

I got past that and unlocked more moves though, though I don't remember how.

CO-OP COOPS

Nov 1, 2019
did anyone suggest that you convince one of the students to whore them self out to get extra money and get even more money by convincing them to record there sessions are setting up a bdsm dungeon at the school to teach the girls submissions and later record that to sell

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
did anyone suggest that you convince one of the students to whore them self out to get extra money and get even more money by convincing them to record there sessions are setting up a bdsm dungeon at the school to teach the girls submissions and later record that to sell
Well, in a way you just did ;)

I wouldn't like it, it wouldn't really fit the theme in my opinion, and given the poll A&H did on other males messing with the girls I would doubt it would be very popular here.

Reactions: TheDevian

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I think that this would cause a lot of fuss as it stomps into Neotare and the fanbase would (on average) be opposed to it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think that this would cause a lot of fuss as it stomps into Neotare and the fanbase would (on average) be opposed to it.
It's more in the Netorase realm than Netorare since the MC would be aware it was happening AND actively in on it, but I agree that it wouldn't be popular as most of the players seem to prefer keeping the girls to themselves.

Reactions: CopyCatKen

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well, people will argue over the exact definition of all the sub groups (you cuckolding others, others cuckolding you, you renting out your girl) of netoraaaawwwwwwrrrrrr. ;)
DUDE FUCK THAT SHIT!!! I'm very much in the get that shit out of my face camp. I have yet to see anything in this game that I would consider Netorare. And I hope to GOD that AltosandHerdone don't plan on adding any of this unpleasant content.

Edit: also it only counts if you not a pimp and your in the room watching.

Reactions: V&M
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes