honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Mmm...
  • Corruption - high corruption, so-so writing.
  • Wife & Mother - low corruption, high writing
  • Estate Dominate - low corruption (for now), very high writing
  • The Headmaster - high corruption, high writing
  • Public Sex Life 'H' - very high corruption, very good writing
  • Corporate Raiders - high corruption, high writing
Hope that helps.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Mmm...
  • Corruption - high corruption, so-so writing.
  • Wife & Mother - low corruption, high writing
  • Estate Dominate - low corruption (for now), very high writing
  • The Headmaster - high corruption, high writing
  • Public Sex Life 'H' - very high corruption, very good writing
  • Corporate Raiders - high corruption, high writing
Hope that helps.
Be a dear and sauce those up please... ED is the expedition IMO I'd give it low corruption, tripe writing.

Reactions: Blueee.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Frankly 99% of these games are tripe writing. ED is proper English. Proper grammar. Easy on the eyes and brain. Good story line.
Your correct, the writing skill and grammar are very good. Personally, I have terrible writing skills even with it being my first language but I blame dialectics and my lack of orator skills. I write how I speak. Having said that the story writing? TRIPE IMO obviously. The MC in ED needs to smack that stupid mother daughter duo into reality. I HATE the two of them. Please don't misunderstand it's not because I hate femdom I actually quite like it in some settings. After all who here does not like watching Sally and Debbie at work? It's because I take their kind of person. And the writing unfortunately triggered me. So badly I put my foot in my mouth and got a warning shot across my bow from one of the moderators who then sanctioned me.

Where do you find the last game? Corporate Raiders?
+1

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Guess F95 doesnt have it any longer.
So....
RIGHT! I remember this game... But I know it got sanctioned by F95 got some reason... I can't recall thou. It's a little confusing to play.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Your correct, the writing skill and grammar are very good. Personally, I have terrible writing skills even with it being my first language but I blame dialectics and my lack of orator skills. I write how I speak. Having said that the story writing? TRIPE IMO obviously. The MC in ED needs to smack that stupid mother daughter duo into reality. I HATE the two of them. Please don't misunderstand it's not because I hate femdom I actually quite like it in some settings. After all who here does not like watching Sally and Debbie at work? It's because I take their kind of person. And the writing unfortunately triggered me. So badly I put my foot in my mouth and got a warning shot across my bow from one of the moderators who then sanctioned me.

+1
Well, if you have that much of a strong feeling against Mumsy and daughter, I guess the author did his job by giving them dimension with his writing and story telling. :D
Ok, you dont like the writing... I'm just trying to answer a question here by figuring out what 'high writing's means.
My interpretation is that it has good spelling, grammar, and interesting story.
Didnt think that high writing was going to be Tolstoy.
Sorry about the moderator. Some get over zealous.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well, if you have that much of a strong feeling against Mumsy and daughter, I guess the author did his job by giving them dimension with his writing and story telling. :D
Ok, you dont like the writing... I'm just trying to answer a question here by figuring out what 'high writing's means.
My interpretation is that it has good spelling, grammar, and interesting story.
Didnt think that high writing was going to be Tolstoy.
Sorry about the moderator. Some get over zealous.
TOLSTOY? I could BARELY finish Don Quixote and you think I could tackle that giant? Listen, Lady? (going by avatar) I have just two braincells left after to much fapping so anything complicated will set my brain on fire. I have to give you your point it is good writing under your interpretation. I PERSONALLY don't it, and we all know why now form my oversharing.

Yea, very confusing depending on the version. #3 especially.
I just gave it a go and it's not my cup of tea. not my play style and I like alot of html

Reactions: honihole

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
TOLSTOY? I could BARELY finish Don Quixote and you think I could tackle that giant? Listen, Lady? (going by avatar) I have just two braincells left after to much fapping so anything complicated will set my brain on fire. I have to give you your point it is good writing under your interpretation. I PERSONALLY don't it, and we all know why now form my oversharing.

I just gave it a go and it's not my cup of tea. not my play style and I like alot of html
:D:p(y)
Thanks for sharing.... I think.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
So about the night spying scenes,
I suddenly find it how convenient that every girl is assigned to a single room with a big bed.
Perhaps storywise, the school owners have already anticipated "scenes" will happen when building the facilities?

Reactions: CopyCatKen

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So about the night spying scenes,
I suddenly find it how convenient that every girl is assigned to a single room with a big bed.
Perhaps storywise, the school owners have already anticipated "scenes" will happen when building the facilities?
While maybe not these large rooms and large beds, single occupancy is a thing in many boarding school rooms or college dorms. Not in the US methinks, and I wouldn't know about the UK (especially this UK), but it is.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
While maybe not these large rooms and large beds, single occupancy is a thing in many boarding school rooms or college dorms. Not in the US methinks, and I wouldn't know about the UK (especially this UK), but it is.
Okay, actually I just want to stress my discovery of how large the bed is during the scene that HM sleeps with Rachel overnight.
Maybe the idea is to provide the luxury of accommodation for girls in such hard times ;)

Last edited:

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
I just noticed another detail.

In the bad ending of discipline reaching to zero,
Paul Mykock says he was playing golf with a Russian ambassador before hearing the students' riot while
Sally mentioned that Susan Chang once did a horrible experiment on captured soilders from enemy country.

So here is the question, if Paul Mykock is in good terms with Russian ambassador,
who could possibly be the enemy country against UK here?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Paul Mykock says he was playing golf with a Russian ambassador before hearing the students' riot while
Sally mentioned that Susan Chang once did a horrible experiment on captured soilders from enemy country.

So here is the question, if Paul Mykock is in good terms with Russian ambassador,
(a) could be any country, the UK we're playing in doesn't have a lot of similarity with our UK anyways
(b) the last wars of the UK weren't against Russia/USSR anyways
(c) an obviously corrupt businessman playing gold with an ambassador doesn't mean that the countries need to be on good speaking terms

Why does there need to be an enemy country in a fap game.
Well, if Ms Chang was in a war, we can be sure there was an enemy. And many people find story points interesting even in erotic games.

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020

china?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
(a) could be any country, the UK we're playing in doesn't have a lot of similarity with our UK anyways
(b) the last wars of the UK weren't against Russia/USSR anyways
(c) an obviously corrupt businessman playing gold with an ambassador doesn't mean that the countries need to be on good speaking terms

Well, if Ms Chang was in a war, we can be sure there was an enemy. And many people find story points interesting even in erotic games.
Yes, and what story point would there be for an enemy nation in a highschool spankathon game.
Sorry but enemy nation sounds like Merica stuff.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes