Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
You can post it here, the developers are here regularly. Or even better, you can join their Patreon and let them know what you like.
I have been trying to join there Patreon page but it keeps failing when I got to pay for it, tried PayPal and Credit Card potion.... So at a loss as to what to do, guess Ill have to contact Patreon to find out whats the issue.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I like the idea of the underwear being banned I just think there has to be a logical reason for it. "it's a burden" is not a good enough reason. We may have Ruth under our thumb now but who know what A&H have in mind.
I'm pretty sure a good reason can be developed. I've flirted with several different options myself but never quite come down on one that I really like best or feel is the strongest.

I think having underwear become a major plot element would be particularly appropriate. Perhaps Maxine tries to organize some sort of protest movement around them. Like intentionally not wearing any as a means of expressing a silent protest that doesn't technically violate the rules. "If they want to tell us what to wear, we just won't wear anything at all!" Sans-culottes, anyone? She could easily get the idea from a class covering revolutionary France that she somewhat misinterprets. Well, the only way to stem this tide of insurrection is by banning underwear outright so the girls can no longer use it to make a statement. Nothing pervy or sexual intended at all. It's just a matter of discipline. Maxine finds her movement nipped in the bud and humiliatingly turned against her while upsetting the girls who didn't participate. Likely culminating in a scene where several of them take their frustrations out on her in a suitable fashion. :sneaky:

Agreed. Such a rule would be redundant. especially if the rules I've been advocating for are added to the game. First "It is up to the students to decide if they want to wear their street clothing or school uniforms during school hours, If the students don't want to wear school issues clothing during school hours they don't have to" then later when Ruth is pissed and wants the rule changed... The HM agrees but gets Ruth to agree that no matter what their will be no more rules changing or additions in the future. Then the HM ADDS the rule stating "Only school issues clothing is allowed to be worn during school hours. No other clothing is permitted." When the more adventures students realize it's not a rule change but an addition Ruth will explode.

I can't stop advocating for this addition the the game enough
I must, respectfully, disagree with this most vociferously. Seeing the girls wearing anything other than a classic school uniform is just... the idea is too terrible to even contemplate. Perhaps for the occasional scene as a one-off or to engage in some fun cosplay, but that's the limit of such tomfoolery! That isn't to say that they need to wear the complete uniform at all times or we can't see some variations on it (long neckties and thigh-high socks would certainly be to my preferences and blazers are superior to cardigans) but casual clothing is too far. No matter the clever plotting behind the matter.

Ideally the final form of the uniform would have the students wearing nothing but a tie, skirt, socks, and shoes.

Now, the matter of mandatory, school-issue butt plugs for all of the girls or a particularly chatty student being required to wear a ball gag at all times... :)

And we haven't even gotten down to the concept of a dress code being enforced on the rest of the staff.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Perhaps Maxine tries to organize some sort of protest movement around them. Like intentionally not wearing any as a means of expressing a silent protest that doesn't technically violate the rules.
LOL:LOL::LOL::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dude you had me gasping!! THAT'S FUCKEN BRILLIANT AND HILARIOUS!! Thou I was thinking more she could get her inspiration from the from the 1960s. I love the item thou!!

I must, respectfully, disagree with this most vociferously. Seeing the girls wearing anything other than a classic school uniform is just... the idea is too terrible to even contemplate. Perhaps for the occasional scene as a one-off or to engage in some fun cosplay, but that's the limit of such tomfoolery! That isn't to say that they need to wear the complete uniform at all times or we can't see some variations on it (long neckties and thigh-high socks would certainly be to my preferences and blazers are superior to cardigans) but casual clothing is too far. No matter the clever plotting behind the matter.
Dude your missing the point!
1597525578717.png
The first rule has two purposes. One is to piss of Ruth to the point she misses the fact that the second rule is not replacing the first rule but adding another rule that changes the first rule. It's also to get her to agree to no longer modifying the clothing rules before she catches on to her mistake. Because she'll think she won as the rules will not no longer be able to be changed. The second purpose it surreptitiously add the clause "If the students don't want to wear school issues clothing and/or items during school hours they don't have to"
The Second rule is an addition to the rules. It does not replace the first rule just modifies a part of it.
So lets look
First rule: "It is up to the students to decide if they want to wear their street clothing or school uniforms during school hours, If the students don't want to wear school issues clothing during school hours they don't have to"
Wearing street clothing will piss of Ruth because of some of the slutty outfits. So she will want to replace it. With word pay the HM will agree to ADDING a rule as long as the rule regarding clothing will not be brought up again no mater what. Ruth agrees.
Second rule: "Only school issues clothing is allowed to be worn during school hours. No other clothing is permitted." Now because of the ADDED new rule the first rule has been changed to this.
Modified First rule: "It is up to the students to decide if they want to wear their street clothing or school uniforms during school hours, If the students don't want to wear school issues clothing during school hours they don't have to"
So if you read the two rules together you get: "Only school issues clothing and/or items are allowed to be worn during school hours. No other issues clothing and/or item is permitted. If the students don't want to wear school issues clothing and/or item during school hours they don't have to" So now the girls can go around in just shoes and ties and Ruth can't do anything about it. AND as the person who issues the "school clothing and/or items" we can now have them wear gags, butt plugs, corsets, bondage gear, gimp suits, cats suits, etc etc. And it's all ok because they where rules Ruth sanctioned.

Still disagree?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so so far in the game u get no sex? or only once anal acordint to the girls guide right? at ver 8....
No, there is sex with 2 teachers, and anal with one student, and many other options. Why they won't fix the tags for this game is beyond me, it would be nice if we could go one week without this question. lol

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
so so far in the game u get no sex? or only once anal acordint to the girls guide right? at ver 8....
Hey new person... Have you fi...
Uh....png
No, there is sex with 2 teachers, and anal with one student, and many other options. Why they won't fix the tags for this game is beyond me, it would be nice if we could go one week without this question. lol
8 minutes... you beat me by 8 minutes...

• Haha

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
I think he meant that post from a few hours ago.

Development Update
Hey guys,
I hope everyone has had the chance to play version 0.8 now and that you all enjoyed the new content. As I’ve mentioned a few times now I’m planning a big update for version 0.9 taking the game into a new chapter. There will be a new main quest and I’ll be updating all the little patrolling-the-halls, classroom, sports and paperwork events. The new chapter will start immediately after the large classroom scene from version 0.6 where the headmaster starts to punish the girls himself. Below is my list of goals for the update in the rough priority order:
Goals for version 0.9:
  • New main quest and continuation of the main storyline
  • New patrol events
  • New class events
  • New weekend patrol events
  • New sports coaching events
  • New areas: Swimming pool, cafeteria
  • Update all the conversations with the girls located around the school
  • Initial punishment scene in your office and public punishments (but not the full punishment system yet) for: The twins, Priti, Liz, Alice and Faye
  • Introduction of three new students (Zoe, Jasmine and Olivia)
  • New public punishment
  • New 'headmasters privilege' rule to unlock at the school board
  • New dream sequence exploring the headmasters past.
  • Second date with Samantha
  • Raise Cassandra to level 5
  • Raise Debbie and Amy to level 7
  • New dance class scenes
If all this sounds like a lot, that’s because it is. It’s too early for me to even guess at how long this will take. My first task will be to very carefully plan out the new gameplay challenge for the main quest (based on Ruth's conditions for you spanking the girls) as well as all the side storylines for the new batch of girls to be sent to your office, then I’ll need to write out all the dialogue. Unfortunately, there is no way to rush this process and the more time I spend planning things out now the easier things will be for me in the long run. I’m going to have to spend at least the next month just writing and planning. Hopefully, after that, I should be in a position to give a rough estimate for the release date. I know it's tempting to ask me when the release is going to be but I’m going to have to ask for your patience with me until I’ve got everything figured out. I have quite a monumental task in front of me. It is daunting but also exciting, I’m very much looking forward to making this update.
I’ve had lots of people offer me help with various aspects of the game recently including the writing. I’m always happy for people to send me their ideas (although I obviously can’t promise to use them). What would really be helpful for me at the moment is if people have suggestions for short (four or five lines) repeatable scenes for the patrolling-the-halls, teaching class or coaching events. If you do then please let me know on the Discord. The more of these I make the more fun and varied the main gameplay challenge will be for the next update.
Before I get too far with the writing now is the perfect time to ask you guys some questions about the direction of the game and the potential for some more fetishes. I'm going to be holding a poll very soon for our $10 and up patrons with a list of multiple-choice questions ranging from the fun and trivial to the slightly more controversial.
I’ve also just set up a new channel on the Discord accessible to my $5 and up patrons (be sure to link your Patreon and Discord accounts in your Patreon settings). I’ve posted this development update there and I’ll be posting some images of the new UI and map I’ve been working on. Any game development issues like coding, UI and gameplay improvements can be discussed there going forward.
Altos
WOW so look forward to the next installment, I just finished the game and have fallen in love with it. Has to be my favorite game ever!

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
LOL:LOL::LOL::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dude you had me gasping!! THAT'S FUCKEN BRILLIANT AND HILARIOUS!! Thou I was thinking more she could get her inspiration from the from the 1960s. I love the item thou!!

Dude your missing the point!
View attachment 773936
The first rule has two purposes. One is to piss of Ruth to the point she misses the fact that the second rule is not replacing the first rule but adding another rule that changes the first rule. It's also to get her to agree to no longer modifying the clothing rules before she catches on to her mistake. Because she'll think she won as the rules will not no longer be able to be changed. The second purpose it surreptitiously add the clause "If the students don't want to wear school issues clothing and/or items during school hours they don't have to"
The Second rule is an addition to the rules. It does not replace the first rule just modifies a part of it.
So lets look
First rule: "It is up to the students to decide if they want to wear their street clothing or school uniforms during school hours, If the students don't want to wear school issues clothing during school hours they don't have to"
Wearing street clothing will piss of Ruth because of some of the slutty outfits. So she will want to replace it. With word pay the HM will agree to ADDING a rule as long as the rule regarding clothing will not be brought up again no mater what. Ruth agrees.
Second rule: "Only school issues clothing is allowed to be worn during school hours. No other clothing is permitted." Now because of the ADDED new rule the first rule has been changed to this.
Modified First rule: "It is up to the students to decide if they want to wear their street clothing or school uniforms during school hours, If the students don't want to wear school issues clothing during school hours they don't have to"
So if you read the two rules together you get: "Only school issues clothing and/or items are allowed to be worn during school hours. No other issues clothing and/or item is permitted. If the students don't want to wear school issues clothing and/or item during school hours they don't have to" So now the girls can go around in just shoes and ties and Ruth can't do anything about it. AND as the person who issues the "school clothing and/or items" we can now have them wear gags, butt plugs, corsets, bondage gear, gimp suits, cats suits, etc etc. And it's all ok because they where rules Ruth sanctioned.

Still disagree?
:ROFLMAO: , Yay, Yours phantasies gone real wild running away like galloping horses.
I am not so sure how far dresscode rules in a school setting should go away from a formal school uniform and could have changed at the end into full BDSM outfits. :rolleyes:I think Claire (Miss Potts) , Sally and first of all Ruth :eek: will be very hard to get convinced for such a change and may 100% resist voting for it.
Let´s not speculating to much about outfits and wait for the next updates.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
:ROFLMAO: , Yay, Yours phantasies gone real wild running away like galloping horses.
I am not so sure how far dresscode rules in a school setting should go away from a formal school uniform and could have changed at the end into full BDSM outfits. :rolleyes:I think Claire (Miss Potts) , Sally and first of all Ruth :eek: will be very hard to get convinced for such a change and may 100% resist voting for it.
Let´s not speculating to much about outfits and wait for the next updates.
Well MyKock is the one who sends the clothing so it's all about incremental steps. And I got a way around the BDSM outfits. Claires Drama class/club/recital. An "Accident" occurs with their costumes and you got MyKock to "Donate" some more. And if there are some interesting Clothing pieces mixed in well who's the wiser. BAM, School issues S&M gear. Then you visit the gym again and some girls are having issues getting into character and so you allow them to wear their costumes during school hours so they can live the character. And Ruth has to shut up because their school issues. Also the D&D game, If A&H make clubs then the D&D club would get school funding for club costumes. And as the costumes are school property... eh EH?

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
AND as the person who issues the "school clothing and/or items" we can now have them wear gags, butt plugs, corsets, bondage gear, gimp suits, cats suits, etc etc. And it's all ok because they where rules Ruth sanctioned.
Definitely think coming up with ways to have the girls wear certain "accessories" outside of punishment sessions is a good idea. One idea could be to have certain items be used throughout the day in an effort to draw focus to a girl for being punished. For instance, having particularly chatty girls (Maxine seems like a fitting example) have to spend the day (or week) wearing gags to to remind them they need permission to speak in class or having girls who have a habit of being late being collared and leashed, with another girl placed in charge of making sure they get to class on time (this one seems like it'd be especially suitable for someone like Donna).

It could also be used in "team exercises." Instead of dividing a class into shirts versus skins, it could be gags against blindfolds, with teams having to use their remaining senses to communicate with each other to meet an objective. Or maybe things like relay races with hands behind the back (with potentially more items being added at each leg of the relay), so some of the more competitive girls want permission to wear restraints outside of that period for "training."

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Uniform Rules: A Possible Future

So, this was posted by Altos on his discord about a year ago. It was mainly posted just as a little joke. But Altos did suggest that this might be the type of late-game uniform rule that we could end up with.

As always, this was just a minor comment Altos made a year ago, which means it might not happen. But I thought people would still be interested. Besides, hopefully it might give you a little laugh anyway.

Enjoy! :D

Alice_OON_1.jpg Alice_OON_2.jpg

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Definitely think coming up with ways to have the girls wear certain "accessories" outside of punishment sessions is a good idea. One idea could be to have certain items be used throughout the day in an effort to draw focus to a girl for being punished. For instance, having particularly chatty girls (Maxine seems like a fitting example) have to spend the day (or week) wearing gags to to remind them they need permission to speak in class or having girls who have a habit of being late being collared and leashed, with another girl placed in charge of making sure they get to class on time (this one seems like it'd be especially suitable for someone like Donna).

It could also be used in "team exercises." Instead of dividing a class into shirts versus skins, it could be gags against blindfolds, with teams having to use their remaining senses to communicate with each other to meet an objective. Or maybe things like relay races with hands behind the back (with potentially more items being added at each leg of the relay), so some of the more competitive girls want permission to wear restraints outside of that period for "training."
I think you meant April she never shuts up in class. If Maxine is gonna be gagged it should be during one of her weekend protests. Having Debbie do it in front of the crowd will be extra humiliating and send a message to the girls present. But the thing is PERSONALLY I'm not a fan of the traditional ball gag. Just thinking of the Rendering for the drool alone is a nightmare. No if your going to gag one of the students it need to be a ring gag or a penis gag. She can still keep her lips closed depending on the ring gag and penis gags will activate a sucking reflex like a pacifier will.

Blindfolds and gags during sports is a bad idea... Unless it's some form of modified team sports of Marco Polo in the pool.

And as for the relay maybe focus more on sprinting and running. There I can see a reason for them needing "Training Weights"

But if you really have you heart set on relays why not... The girls keep have trouble passing the baton because one of the girls sprained her dominant wrist and so she keep dropping it. SOOOOO to make it fare restrain all the girls arms and have them hold the baton in their mouth! then the girls will be doing relays while passing the bat

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

So, this was posted by Altos on his discord about a year ago. It was mainly posted just as a little joke. But Altos did suggest that this might be the type of late-game uniform rule that we could end up with.

As always, this was just a minor comment Altos made a year ago, which means it might not happen. But I thought people would still be interested. Besides, hopefully it might give you a little laugh anyway.

GOD I'M CRYING! IT'S SO GOD DANG BEAUTIFUL!!!

AltosandHerdone YOU GOT TO DO THIS!! PLEASESS OH GOD PLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSS!!!
begging.gif

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I think you meant April she never shuts up in class. If Maxine is gonna be gagged it should be during one of her weekend protests. Having Debbie do it in front of the crowd will be extra humiliating and send a message to the girls present. But the thing is PERSONALLY I'm not a fan of the traditional ball gag. Just thinking of the Rendering for the drool alone is a nightmare. No if your going to gag one of the students it need to be a ring gag or a penis gag. She can still keep her lips closed depending on the ring gag and penis gags will activate a sucking reflex like a pacifier will.

Blindfolds and gags during sports is a bad idea... Unless it's some form of modified team sports of Marco Polo in the pool.

And as for the relay maybe focus more on sprinting and running. There I can see a reason for them needing "Training Weights"

But if you really have you heart set on relays why not... The girls keep have trouble passing the baton because one of the girls sprained her dominant wrist and so she keep dropping it. SOOOOO to make it fare restrain all the girls arms and have them hold the baton in their mouth! then the girls will be doing relays while passing the bat
April too, but having to walk around in forced silence seems like a fitting punishment for Maxine, based on her talk about rights being taken away and what not.

I wouldn't have suggested using them for sports, though I can see the confusion from my example. And a pool is supposedly coming soon. I'm thinking more of in a classroom setting, where each team is around their own table and trying to build something, with the gagged team having a more complex thing. I see something like each team having to build a castle, but gags using a model kit while blindfolds use clay. Seems a bit more fair than giving them the same materials, since sight is more important on an individual level.

Speaking of arts and crafts. Having the girls do nude modeling for an art class would probably be a good punishment, with various add-ons, or focuses on particular bits of anatomy, being used for particularly bad offenders. It could also be something girls who are more turned on by exhibitionism or humiliation could *volunteer* for. Like, maybe Liz wants to do it because not only does she suck at drawing, but it's a way for her to indulge in a kink of hers.

Maybe having that shutterbug take pictures during certain punishment sessions to be used in "motivational" posters to help "remind" the girls of the rules is another avenue to consider exploring, though that may take a bit of persuasion to get Ruth on board.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
WAYYY AHEAD OF YOU.

Check out the conversation we had starting here post in June. I highly recommend to all new user to the thread to review the thread back a few months at least, say around page 300. Trust me you'll laugh, cry, be pissed off and most certainly turned on and titillated.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes