Apr 24, 2018
The thread has gone a little off topic. Why don't I leak some of my own Patreon art to get things back on track. Here is Liz taking naughty pictures of herself in the library.
Mega
Thank you! What a wonderful way to get the thread back on track! Love those Liz pictures btw, you certainly have a gift for creating unique scenarios that are super hot. There are so many scenes in The Headmaster that I didn't even know I wanted until I saw them. It's one of my favorite things about the game!

(P.S. I swear, there is no other topic that so reliably and completely sidetracks a thread on here like "The NTR" conversation. I've seen the same argument occur dozens of times on here with completely different people. Poor Mods :()

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The thread has gone a little off topic. Why don't I leak some of my own Patreon art to get things back on track. Here is Liz taking naughty pictures of herself in the library.
Mega
ihaveadream_o-399x494.jpg
"I have dream!
There will be a new and free library at S.L.A.G-Highschool!
I have a dream,
that this library will be a place for all girls to increase their grades and knowledge in every way .
I have a dream,
that every girl (and Liz at first) get surely a real chance to learn how getting satisfied their secret desires between the bookshelves of the new S.L.A.G.-Library.
And in the end of this dream,
there will happen a repeatable scene , the Headmaster patrolling the library the right time of day catching Liz (or any other girl) doing naughty , spankable things.
Can I have an Amen?"

Ok, in other not too pathetic words: Please AltosAndHerdone let us have the scene to this beautiful graphics
Mega for sure in one of the next two releases.:giggle:

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Mega
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

As others have noted, what a perfect way to get us back on topic.

And, by the way, thanks for the game! As I'm sure you know, it's fantastic. Even when we ask for more, we're just asking for it to be more perfect! (And my 10th grade English teacher just either had a heart attack or rolled over in his grave. - If that had been one of my (hot) female classmates, I'm sure that would have earned her a good spanking :)

Reactions: Phil5k

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The Liz.zip go around in my imagination:
Are the girls allowed to use cellphones at S.L.A.G-High?
Shouldn´t there be a new school rule for the girls to prohibit the use of private (/and leaking? other girls) cellphones to post naughty videos or pictures ? Ruth would be encore with such a rule of high morality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Well, Cass get punished for using her phone and Maxine was taking pictures with hers, so the answer is yep.

Shouldn´t there be a new school rule for the girls to prohibit the use of private (/and leaking? other girls) cellphones to post naughty videos or pictures ? Ruth would be encore with such a rule of high morality.
You might be into something... Although Ruth's morality is fading.

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Our aim when creating this was to make an Ashford Academy / Hentai High School type game, only with fully custom CGs and more story. This demo contains an introduction and the first day which should give you an idea of where we are going with it. We are hoping to have the full seven day weekly cycle up and running for the next release.
I just completed your wonderful game and so look forward to its future development, thing is I have a few Ideas I would like to give you to look at and see if any of it could be used. I don't know the way the actual programming of the game works, so it may not be possible as it complex chained events, but from what I played in your game it should work. The ideas are for one main character in game and few minor ideas for others that can be based from main one, feel free to use any of it, as to get to see any of it in the game is a reward in itself. Also if you do use any of it please don't tell me as I want to play a future version of the game and find its there, be a very pleasant surprise.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I just completed your wonderful game and so look forward to its future development, thing is I have a few Ideas I would like to give you to look at and see if any of it could be used. I don't know the way the actual programming of the game works, so it may not be possible as it complex chained events, but from what I played in your game it should work. The ideas are for one main character in game and few minor ideas for others that can be based from main one, feel free to use any of it, as to get to see any of it in the game is a reward in itself. Also if you do use any of it please don't tell me as I want to play a future version of the game and find its there, be a very pleasant surprise.
Dude If you want to know what the future holds or what to see out gush and fan fix I HIGHLY suggest reading the WHOLE thread... well at least the last six months I dont know about before.

Reactions: Shadow2007

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
The Liz.zip go around in my imagination:
Oh no, the girls should definitely have access to phones. I can only imagine the fun of when one of our more voyeuristic students gets into conflict with someone else. She's been filming her playing around with some of the other girls and tries to take it to the headmaster to get her in trouble. In doing so, the headmaster notices all the other photos and videos of classmates on her phone and now has leverage over all three girls.

Now the adjustment to the dress code first banning underwear and then pubic hair are just a few of the ones I'm looking forward to. I could see offering an option to the latter where it either makes makes shaving mandatory or bans it to better appeal to more players, but the resulting increase in art assets might be rather prohibitive.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes