Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Grand Opening - the Swimming Pool

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been waiting for the swimming pool to open since I first played the game. And now, it's finally here - Altos has just posted the first preview pictures of the pool in his discord. I'm looking forward to it already...

P.S. I love the way that in the second picture, everyone is looking at the Headmaster... except Debbie, who is checking out Miss Newman Izzy in her bikini :ROFLMAO:

Edited: because I can't tell the difference between Sally and Izzy. Oops.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been waiting for the swimming pool to open since I first played the game. And now, it's finally here - Altos has just posted the first preview pictures of the pool in his discord. I'm looking forward to it already...

P.S. I love the way that in the second picture, everyone is looking at the Headmaster... except Debbie, who is checking out Miss Newman in her bikini :ROFLMAO:

Now, how long before we get some more nice white bikinis that go translucent when they get wet?

Also like how Rachel's nipples look a little hard there in that last one. Is she getting turned on by getting 'kissed' in front of everyone? Is she going to pretend to be grateful for getting saved by using her tongue? What will our playful kitten do here? lol
Is that Sally, tho? I might be wrong but that one looks like Izzy (with longer hair)
Either way, I can't blame her.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020

P.S. I love the way that in the second picture, everyone is looking at the Headmaster... except Debbie, who is checking out Miss Newman in her bikini :ROFLMAO:

It would of been funnier if the HM could only find a tight TIGHT speedo given to him by Sally and the girls are memorized by his... err bathing suit. You know enforce the idea of the HM as someone to be sexually desired. I'm sure by then Lucy's tales of the HM's... "HAND" (or feet or nose depending on you culture) size has spread. It would also add repeatable event of the night snooping where different girls are found rubbing one out over the HM.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017

After watching the preview, I have a feeling that this game is going toward the direction of another game called "Echi Sensei" where the protangonist is liked by every girl around him because the protangonist is so protective and so man...

• Thinking Face

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
I like this better for Donna as seeing her getting in trouble because she can't do anything on her own seems funny. She tries to run away, maybe more than once, and each time she goes out, gets into trouble, and we come along as save her before taking her back to be punished after she recovers.
Yep, I think it is suitable for Donna because she has tried to break the curfew.
Up to date, we still don't know whether girls are gated or allowed to roam the town in their free time,
though we've known that they are forbidden to leave the island town by train.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
After watching the preview, I have a feeling that this game is going toward the direction of another game called "Echi Sensei" where the protangonist is liked by every girl around him because the protangonist is so protective and so man...
Well, while I would normally bristle at that comparison, in that regard, is that a bad thing? I rather like the idea of all of them liking him by the end. ;)
Yep, I think it is suitable for Donna because she has tried to break the curfew.
Up to date, we still don't know whether girls are gated or allowed to roam the town in their free time,
though we've known that they are forbidden to leave the island town by train.
Not sure, but I would assume their exposure to the outside world is rather limited. Even the cell phone thing seems like more than I would have actually expected. I suppose they might have some limited signal, so that they only work around the school, and you can't talk to anyone outside of the campus. I mean, if they could go into town for shopping and get on-line, you would think they could order new underwear and so on, and they would not need anyone's help getting things.

I mean we know that they DO have phones, ones that are at least good enough to record video and so on. On the other hand, Donna is not calling home asking for help all the time, Maxine is not trying to call news outlets, and so on, at least as far as we know. On the other hand, that one girl has been able to get contraband to sell to the other girls, so clearly our measures are not 100% effective either.

Though, based on what we have seen so far, there is a good chance we will learn more as we advance each of the girls' stories.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well, while I would normally bristle at that comparison, in that regard, is that a bad thing? I rather like the idea of all of them liking him by the end. ;)

Not sure, but I would assume their exposure to the outside world is rather limited. Even the cell phone thing seems like more than I would have actually expected. I suppose they might have some limited signal, so that they only work around the school, and you can't talk to anyone outside of the campus. I mean, if they could go into town for shopping and get on-line, you would think they could order new underwear and so on, and they would not need anyone's help getting things.

I mean we know that they DO have phones, ones that are at least good enough to record video and so on. On the other hand, Donna is not calling home asking for help all the time, Maxine is not trying to call news outlets, and so on, at least as far as we know. On the other hand, that one girl has been able to get contraband to sell to the other girls, so clearly our measures are not 100% effective either.

Though, based on what we have seen so far, there is a good chance we will learn more as we advance each of the girls' stories.
Who knows maybe Amazon is outlaws in this island nation

EDIT: DAMN IT THIS WAS MY 666th post I was saving it for something epic.... FUCK!

Last edited:

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I was having an "bad-ending" idea for my planned game, but seeing that I will probably never been able to finish my demo due to my poor English writing skill, I think I will just share here for fun.

So the idea is that if the headmaster is too harsh punishing a tough girl (say Donna for example),
she will then attempt to flee like by swimming across the sea or climing through the mountains and forests.

After her failure to escape, the headmaster if at this moment still chooses to overdo his punishment, the girl will eventually
commit suicide, and thus a scandal will errupt to aware the public and lead to the bad ending...

This idea is intended for the education purpose of teaching people not cross the line...
Nothing personal, but I hate every word you just wrote XD

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

They also have the ability to connect to the internet (or whatever part of it is open in the UK), see Rachel's online gaming.

However, don't forget that Donna (and the others) legally don't have parents anymore but are raised by the school. While influential people will always find a way, there is no clear cut road for Donna's parents to help her and maybe even contact is forbidden.

As for "buying new underwear" - with what money? (Lucy excepted) Again - no parents, so no pocket money unless school gives them an allowance.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What you all are forgetting to take into account about Donna is that her daddy is most likely one of the school's backers.
Never thought of that indeed. Which would be an interesting turn of events if "the backers" were asking for some - ehm - special punishment for Donna ...

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
My theory is that Donna's daddy sent her to the school he's backing up finacially knowing the kind of punishments she'll have to endure. He sent her there to get punished because he can't stand his own brat. (Dunno why, Donna is adorable :sneaky:)

I still think the HM and Donna will end up as BFFs though.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My theory is that Donna's daddy sent her to the school he's backing up finacially knowing the kind of punishments she'll have to endure. He sent her there to get punished because he can't stand his own brat. (Dunno why, Donna is adorable :sneaky:)

I still think the HM and Donna will end up as BFFs though.
Well, gotta admit I had my mind a bit deeper in the gutter here when thinking about his motivation to send Donna here ...

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes