Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hello is this game dead i have not heard any news about for almost a month .
OWW OWW YAY I GET TO MOCK FIRST
*COUGH*

it has begun.gif

This game is alive. The dev. is preparing a big update. It's dated for late october, tho. so you need to be patient.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK 8 minutes

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
They also have the ability to connect to the internet (or whatever part of it is open in the UK), see Rachel's online gaming.

However, don't forget that Donna (and the others) legally don't have parents anymore but are raised by the school. While influential people will always find a way, there is no clear cut road for Donna's parents to help her and maybe even contact is forbidden.

As for "buying new underwear" - with what money? (Lucy excepted) Again - no parents, so no pocket money unless school gives them an allowance.
May be this could be a new road for the girls, to offer services for "pocket money". I am thinking of the mansion as place where they could be find a job in future.
On the other hand Lucy chatting the other girls about HM´s dick, so she although could tell them how she is paid by HM. May be this will open a new string in story when one or another of the girls searching a way to get paid too.
If Priti or Maxine for instance, discovers the installed camera in Headmasters office and finds out HM gets bonuses for the videos they could demand to participate this money or let Ruth demand a new school rule to pay the girls a small pocket money?

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

Development Update
Hey guys,
Things are still progressing steadily with version 0.9. Making very good progress in some areas, but going a bit slower than hoped in others. There is still a very substantial amount left to do but I do still expect to meet my estimated mid-late October release schedule.
So far I've got about 45,000 words of dialogue written and ready to be made into scenes. Enough to keep me busy for a while but also still only about two-thirds of what I expect I'll need. Things that I have written which people might not be expecting include some visits from Miss Swallows (setting up for the arrival of the new student antagonist, Zoe), a scene for the nurse, a new dinner lady and an embarrassing situation for our secretary, Samantha.
I've also got several scenes already rendered and coded into the game (about 400 renders done so far). Including several repeatable patrolling-the-halls events, a follow-up scene for Emily after her incident on the beach, a scene for Maxine in your office, a few 'episodes' of the girls’ favourite TV show, a scene for Liz in class, one for Alice in your office and the first scene at the new swimming pool.
Overall, the next update is shaping up to be very different from the last few. Rather than focusing on one or two girls, it's going to have a little bit for nearly every character. In addition to all the new patrolling-the-halls, class and sports events, I'll also be introducing some major new story arcs for several girls (Priti, Liz, Faye, Alice, the Twins and new girl Zoe). Obviously, I won't have time to get very far into these storylines this update but it should be enough to give you an idea of where I’m planning to go with each of these girls. That said, we will initially progress much faster with this second batch of girls in order to maintain the games overall pacing. Expect to see a little more action in the early parts of the new storylines than we saw for Rachel, Amy, Debbie and Cassandra. Also, to make up for relatively limited progress with the new batch of girls I'm planning to include some high-quality sexual scenes for some of the girls we've already made progress with, namely Rachel, Debbie, Amy, Claire and Sally. Including, hopefully, some group action with some combination of these girls.
I’m also pleased to report that the horniness statistic will finally start to have a significant impact during this update. There will be several additional points available to earn and several of the new events will play out differently depending on the horniness level of the girls.
Altos

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Also, to make up for relatively limited progress with the new batch of girls I'm planning to include some high-quality sexual scenes for some of the girls we've already made progress with, namely Rachel, Debbie, Amy, Claire and Sally. Including, hopefully, some group action with some combination of these girls.
Damn, I almost just jizzed in my pants!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What I was just wondering, re: "Maxine in your office", whether (not this update necessarily, but generally) some office paperwork random scenes akin to patrolling events wouldn't be nice.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
May be this could be a new road for the girls, to offer services for "pocket money". I am thinking of the mansion as place where they could be find a job in future.
On the other hand Lucy chatting the other girls about HM´s dick, so she although could tell them how she is paid by HM. May be this will open a new string in story when one or another of the girls searching a way to get paid too.
If Priti or Maxine for instance, discovers the installed camera in Headmasters office and finds out HM gets bonuses for the videos they could demand to participate this money or let Ruth demand a new school rule to pay the girls a small pocket money?
Ruth to HM: "Yes the girls are demand a cut for their "Camgirl" work? or whatever it's called. What's this about HM? And why have you not paid the girls for their work yet?" I would laugh my ass off seeing that.

a follow-up scene for Emily after her incident on the beach
yes.gif

Damn, I almost just jizzed in my pants!
+1

What I was just wondering, re: "Maxine in your office", whether (not this update necessarily, but generally) some office paperwork random scenes akin to patrolling events wouldn't be nice.
Look we need to learn WHY Maxine has a white streak in her hair. Is it product? by birth? or "NATURAL"

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Look we need to learn WHY Maxine has a white streak in her hair. Is it product? by birth? or "NATURAL"
At my school decades ago was a brother/sister combo (not twins) who both had dark hair with a natural white streak similar (maybe smaller) to Maxine's (only more curly hair), so unless proven otherwise I always consider them natural, even though I'm likely wrong.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
At my school decades ago was a brother/sister combo (not twins) who both had dark hair with a natural white streak similar (maybe smaller) to Maxine's (only more curly hair), so unless proven otherwise I always consider them natural, even though I'm likely wrong.
... did you not get the joke? It feels rude to explain it to you Cart your a smart guy

Reactions: Cartageno

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What you all are forgetting to take into account about Donna is that her daddy is most likely one of the school's backers.
I did figure that, but you know, I am just a crazy conspiracy 'murkin. XD
My theory is that Donna's daddy sent her to the school he's backing up finacially knowing the kind of punishments she'll have to endure. He sent her there to get punished because he can't stand his own brat. (Dunno why, Donna is adorable :sneaky:)

I still think the HM and Donna will end up as BFFs though.
That is pretty much what I figured too, though there could be more to it, hard to say.
At first I just figured it was a reference to Rogue, but I am probably wrong on that one. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I just assumed Alex Skolnick was her father ... He has the means to setup the school and might want his daughter out of the way being a rock star.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
IT'S JIZZ GOD DAMN IT!!!! JIZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

THE WHITE STRIKE IS JIZZ FROM THE HM!!!

HOW IS NO ONE MAKING THE CONNECTION?!?

• Wow
Reactions: Dragon139

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Celebrity Love Archipelago: Behind the Scenes

[Note: I originally wasn't going to post this, but a couple of the other regulars thought some of you might find it funny. So I hope you like it! :D]

We can now exclusively go behind the scenes of the Celebrity Love Archipelago previews, and reveal their "deep philosophical discussion". It turns out that the three bimbos from the show spend their free time discussing this very game! See….

CLA_Comments.jpg

Sigh. If only the girls had thought to look at the FAQ or walkthrough first… :p

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Celebrity Love Archipelago: Behind the Scenes

[Note: I originally wasn't going to post this, but a couple of the other regulars thought some of you might find it funny. So I hope you like it! :D]

We can now exclusively go behind the scenes of the Celebrity Love Archipelago previews, and reveal their "deep philosophical discussion". It turns out that the three bimbos from the show spend their free time discussing this very game! See….

View attachment 784077

Sigh. If only the girls had thought to look at the FAQ or walkthrough first…:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
If this 3 beauties are in a future poll for next being candidates joining the Saint Louise´s Academy for Girls, I´ll vote for them.:unsure: (y)(y)
Especially Kelly could be ideal to teach her some lessons expanding her knowledge..

Last edited:

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
If this 3 beauties are in a future poll for next being candidates joining the Saint Louise´s Academy for Girls, I´ll vote for them.:unsure: (y)(y)
Especially Kelly could be ideal to teach her some lessons expanding her knowledge..
I doubt the Slumber Party sisters would be able to pay attention in class if they join SLAG. The actresses got to be real fucked up to be sent to this school, but given the circumstances, there's always a way to bring them in :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes