• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yessssssssssss Sir. Nothing more than less or her bare bum. Its only a little bit fun you can undo if you want.
I see, so what are you supposed to do, call her to your office, are they any requirements?.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I see, so what are you supposed to do, call her to your office, are they any requirements?.
Just catch Cassandra doing something naughty (mobbing Faye or use her cellphone in class, call her to office, choose "Private Punishment" (of course you need to have change the rules before that HM can spank himselves) to use with releases 0.8.2 and 0.8.2.1.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just catch Cassandra doing something naughty (mobbing Faye or use her cellphone in class, call her to office, choose "Private Punishment" (of course you need to have change the rules before that HM can spank himselves)
I see, interesting, you know if Altos doesn't stop you, your ass is going to be mobbed with requests for other girls.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
There are no other graphics of the other girls up to now I could use for. It´s only Cassandra and I think this scene will be in the next release either because the graphics are in the last images.rpa showing the next punishment levels for Cassandra.

Don´t get it too serious.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
That works because there are some images for Cassandra with less clothes on already in the game. I made the animations for all the different states of undress at the same time. I meant to take those images out but must have missed them. That won't work for any of the other girls as the images aren't there. You can also just use the console during a punishment and set the condition "dress" to 4 or 5.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There are no other graphics of the other girls up to now I could use for. It´s only Cassandra and I think this scene will be in the next release either because the graphics are in the last images.rpa showing the next punishment levels for Cassandra.

Don´t get it too serious.
I just know what people are like.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hello! For all of you HM that can´t wait until next update but hardly want to punish Cassandra otk bare themselves :p, here is a little mod.
To install: Just unpack and copy the graphics in your device ..../T-H-M-game/game. Ok there will be a little bug if you grab Cass ass (she wears her knickers again).
Undo the mod: just go into ../T-H-M-Game../game and delete the unziped/paste graphics. ;)

(This is an unofficial mod, I only used/renamed some graphics out of images.rpa from the game. )
I hope AltosandHerdone will pardone me for doing it ;)
OK not to be an ass but...

DERP WHAT IT DO?
what I mean is does it add another angle to a punishment scene? if so awesome!!

AltosandHerdone do you thing adding POV camera angle to all the girls punishment in the future a possibility?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Ok so I don't know what's going on but I can't call Debbie into the office because she's well behaved to I can't punish her and make her my prefect...

Any console commands to send her to my office?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Ok so I don't know what's going on but I can't call Debbie into the office because she's well behaved to I can't punish her and make her my prefect...

Any console commands to send her to my office?
No.
You need Debbie level up to maximum to make her prefect, if its done there will be every evening an option to call her or not.
Please post a save so we could find your special problem to solve.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Hello! For all of you HM that can´t wait until next update but hardly want to punish Cassandra otk bare themselves :p, here is a little mod.
To install: Just unpack and copy the graphics in your device ..../T-H-M-game/game. Ok there will be a little bug if you grab Cass ass (she wears her knickers again).
Undo the mod: just go into ../T-H-M-Game../game and delete the unziped/paste graphics. ;)

(This is an unofficial mod, I only used/renamed some graphics out of images.rpa from the game. )
I hope AltosandHerdone will pardone me for doing it ;)
I wish I could use...

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
No.
You need Debbie level up to maximum to make her prefect, if its done there will be every evening an option to call her or not.
Please post a save so we could find your special problem to solve.
Thanks, solved it I missed the fingering option that was in the wrong section... the humiliation section not the pleasure one.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Bo

Bonjour, want another cookie? Showing of again? Lol jk jk. Well it is a good game. If I was not saving my money for a new laptop and booze... And weed I would also donate. Salut
did someone say cookie.gif
LOL I know I used the same joke. BUT SO DID YOU! LOL.

But I understand Booze is important. Personally I'm dipping into my Tim Hortons fund

• Haha
Reactions: SissyPhucker

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
About the admission process of new girls, I think it can be made humiliating in the future.
For example, ever since the finding of someone's smuggling contrabands such as cigrattes, drugs and guns etc,
the headmaster can then make a body/strip search rule for girls in-and-out the facilitiy.
This can also apply to new girls who are first time introduced to the facilitiy which should be stricter and more thorough than
the normal in-and-out procedure.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Bro why the guides are so messed up nothing is straight forward..
Mostly because it is a sandbox game where you can have different events in different orders. Also, some things are determined by RNG. Other similar games have Wikis, but a straight up walkthrough just isn't possible, not even for a simple thing like "Maximize Debbie" - you need other stuff at some time in the process to be able to do that. Of course you could just copy paste it in, but then the same stuff would appear dozens of times in the different "single walkthroughs".

Reactions: Phil5k
4.50 star(s) 249 Votes