Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Rachel & Alice Custom Set

As everyone is talking about Rachel at the moment, I might as well post some of her custom pictures. This was a set of Rachel (the most petite girl) with Alice (the largest one). Some of these were posted before, but it was over a year ago. And anyway, I figure nobody's going to complain about more naked Rachel, right? :D

View attachment 834674
View attachment 834675
View attachment 834676
View attachment 834677
View attachment 834678
View attachment 834683
View attachment 834684
View attachment 834685
View attachment 834686
View attachment 834687
I think Rachel should of been doing the spanking. Alice is a naught fat tittied cow, and deserves a punishment.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

As everyone is talking about Rachel at the moment, I might as well post some of her custom pictures. This was a set of Rachel (the most petite girl) with Alice (the largest one). Some of these were posted before, but it was over a year ago. And anyway, I figure nobody's going to complain about more naked Rachel, right? :D

View attachment 834674
View attachment 834675
View attachment 834676
View attachment 834677
View attachment 834678
View attachment 834683
View attachment 834684
View attachment 834685
View attachment 834686
View attachment 834687
Aw, look who is becoming friends... I guess opposites DO attract!

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
I tried a couple searches without any luck, but is it confirmed that in the future you'll be able to punish on your own without Miss Newman in the room?

I'm sure it's not easy to build a way to to that: perhaps Ruth sees you punishing Emily for streaking and finally agrees your boundaries seem acceptable or something.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I tried a couple searches without any luck, but is it confirmed that in the future you'll be able to punish on your own without Miss Newman in the room?

I'm sure it's not easy to build a way to to that: perhaps Ruth sees you punishing Emily for streaking and finally agrees your boundaries seem acceptable or something.
As far as I can tell nothing like that has ever been said.

Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
sooo... girls with glasses are better or not?
I cannot stress this enough: girls + glasses is a winning combination.

Showed my fiance the Racheal scene... may have convinced her we need a pet lol
a pet like Rachel or a pet like a cat or a dog?

I think Rachel should of been doing the spanking.
Not recommendable. Alice would probably break Rachel´s petite lap. Rachel is a natural spankee not a spanker... speaking of which, that set of photos shows Rachel wearing see-through black lingerie. Rachel is breaking the uniform code. Surely the headmaster will instill some discipline. Right?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I cannot stress this enough: girls + glasses is a winning combination.

a pet like Rachel or a pet like a cat or a dog?

Not recommendable. Alice would probably break Rachel´s petite lap. Rachel is a natural spankee not a spanker... speaking of which, that set of photos shows Rachel wearing see-through black lingerie. Rachel is breaking the uniform code. Surely the headmaster will instill some discipline. Right?
But they always take them off during sex... I want to see that look of disheveled hair and look of pleasure induced surprise behind lopsided glasses while I pile drive her into the mattress.

If I went into a pet shot and three cases displayed one being a kitten, another being a puppy and the last was Rachel behind a glass case cage for sale I'd buy Rachel in a second. How is that even a question?

OHH SHIT!! I TOTALLY MISSES THAT!! I'd punish her by taking away her right to wear clothing as punishment for such a huge infraction.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, to be fair, they are on their own time, unless this is some new class. XD

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017

View attachment 834674
View attachment 834675
View attachment 834676
View attachment 834677
View attachment 834678
View attachment 834683
View attachment 834684
View attachment 834685
View attachment 834686
View attachment 834687
So I note that the filenames are 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, and 16. Any chance of seeing 3, 6, 9, 11, 12, and 13? (And I'd love to see the ones beyond 16... :)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Only logically practicable option for being Rachel as spanker might be,(y):giggle: if she paddles Alice bend over a desk or layed her flat on her stomack butt up on a bed in the dormitory:unsure:;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The Swimming Pool: More Previews

Here are some more preview pics of the swimming pool. Some of them have already been posted but hey, we're talking about pictures of hot girls in swimwear so hopefully that isn't a problem for anyone. :p

View attachment 820743
View attachment 820744
View attachment 820745
View attachment 820746
View attachment 820747
View attachment 820748
View attachment 820749
Hm, there although could be happening something even like this: ? (Scene happens in abandoned game "Annies SchoolDays" to Chloe (worst swimming girl of class) for loosing a bet in a race against her classmate.)

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I doubt there will be anything dramatically violent.

But just for the record a large portion of what the headmaster does is rape...

You're kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.
Agreed that most of what he is doing would be classified as rape (legally speaking). Though this game doesn't have a rape tag so I was just wondering especially considering where the story is going.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He has delided himself into believing hes "helping" these girls. He is just a pervert u likes turning rebelious or troubled sexy teens into his submissive little s****. He WANTS them to submit willingly to his will so I very much doubt there will be any outright rape in the game. Hes too morally deluded to do that because he thinks hes a healer.

Edit: I realise that made me sound a little judgie but I assure that i am only speaking from the MC mindset... as a person who enjoys playing this game I admit I am no better lol

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Phil5k

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Agreed that most of what he is doing would be classified as rape (legally speaking). Though this game doesn't have a rape tag so I was just wondering especially considering where the story is going.
The rape tag is a bit wonky in that regard on F95. Basically every tag "sleep sex", "mind control", "blackmail", and "drugs" means rape as well, and quite a few variations of "corruption" do, too. So I think that the "rape" tag is reserved for direct physical force completely against the will of the rapee, which I consider unlikely in this setting.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes