DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This probably has been answered but is it possible to find the storage keys? If so how because the groundskeeper cant remember?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It is possible, use the walkthrough provided or the search function.
Ok where is the walkthrough? Cos I cant find one that tells me about the keys. Also how does one use the search function cos I cant seem to find anything on the keys.

Does it have anything to do with the groundskeeper dog?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I haven't played my headmaster in a while but I think you need to have all of Sally's influence points. Walkthrough is on the OP, tho. Try the walkthrough first.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I haven't played my headmaster in a while but I think you need to have all of Sally's influence points. Walkthrough is on the OP, tho. Try the walkthrough first.
Yeah after sending my reply I found the walkthrough hint on the game myself... apologies to folk for wasting time.

For anyone who wants the answer you have to first steal Sally's towel on Monday Eve according to the hint.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Ok where is the walkthrough? Cos I cant find one that tells me about the keys. Also how does one use the search function cos I cant seem to find anything on the keys.

Does it have anything to do with the groundskeeper dog?
As much as I'd like to see something like that I don't think it's right for this game...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Sangera

May 21, 2017
"Sir, the dog snatched my panties!"
"Oh these are yours? THEY ARE NOT THE RIGHT COLOR LADY!"
"But sir, the Dog...."
"DETENTION!"

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Just started two days ago and already unlocked pretty much everything. Definitely looking forward to more content with all the girls! (Even the staff)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My current favourites have to be Debbie, Amy, Racheal, Priti & the twins.

Hope to make the twins do some naughty stuff together in a future update.

But Racheal is so adorable especially as my P.E.T.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes