AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I feel like the odd man out here, but to me, a CPR class isn't sexually exciting at all. I like the idea that the girls may get embarrassed learning how to do chest compressions or force oxygen into a person that isn't breathing, but intent matters a lot when physical proximity is required, and I can't imagine anyone but Debbie trying to turn this lesson into a make-out session. Any new content is appreciated, and maybe I should think of it as indoctrinating the girls into following our instruction without question, but I think this scene is genuinely useful information for the girls to have, and I'd love for a later payoff in which Ruth or the Secretary of Education have their life saved because the headmaster trained the girls in CPR.

As a side note: I appreciate that, as near as I can tell, AltosandHerdone did not pervert the actual method of CPR training to make the lesson into something titillating. I could imagine a dev putting in misinformation about removing restrictive clothing that makes it hard to breathe, to try and force a "hot" scene with gratuitous nudity, (a trope I have seen in the past to make CPR training into foreplay) but it appears that the lesson here is mostly legitimate practice, based solely on the pictures provided. It may be asking a lot, but I like the idea that people may play a lewd game and end up with legitimate knowledge of how to save the life of someone whose breathing and heartbeat have stopped.
I'm pretty happy with this scene. It's a short scene that is simultaneously sexy, funny and informative. I did a lot of first aid training for my old job.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am looking forward to it, I don't find it sexually exciting, and that is why I look forward to it, not everything has to be something to fap to.

May 18, 2019
Basically three things:

1. the game is based in the "not so distant future". I translate that like ten years from now. so, the game could be based in 2030.

2. As someone said she mentioned she's much older than she looks. She looks 30. Much older means at least 50.

3. When she find the girls playing D&D she said she remember when the game first came out, that she was studying for her first PHD.

to be studying for a PHD you have to be at least 25, let's give CHang the benefit of a doubt and say she was 20. A quick google search said D&D was first launched in 1974.

That'd made it ...84? I'm not good with math. But yeah, at the very least she's 60 and most likely way over that.

Interesting analysis. Sorry I didn't reply sooner and the thread's moved on. Not entirely sure I agree with the 10 years in the future bit, but even if it's present day she's at LEAST 46, and probably older since yes, she's probably not getting her first doctorate as an infant. Thanks for the info.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I feel like the odd man out here, but to me, a CPR class isn't sexually exciting at all. I like the idea that the girls may get embarrassed learning how to do chest compressions or force oxygen into a person that isn't breathing, but intent matters a lot when physical proximity is required, and I can't imagine anyone but Debbie trying to turn this lesson into a make-out session. Any new content is appreciated, and maybe I should think of it as indoctrinating the girls into following our instruction without question, but I think this scene is genuinely useful information for the girls to have, and I'd love for a later payoff in which Ruth or the Secretary of Education have their life saved because the headmaster trained the girls in CPR.

As a side note: I appreciate that, as near as I can tell, AltosandHerdone did not pervert the actual method of CPR training to make the lesson into something titillating. I could imagine a dev putting in misinformation about removing restrictive clothing that makes it hard to breathe, to try and force a "hot" scene with gratuitous nudity, (a trope I have seen in the past to make CPR training into foreplay) but it appears that the lesson here is mostly legitimate practice, based solely on the pictures provided. It may be asking a lot, but I like the idea that people may play a lewd game and end up with legitimate knowledge of how to save the life of someone whose breathing and heartbeat have stopped.
So... So you disapprove of my CPR method?
Why so mean.gif

Well, there's always us ...
Or you know, Amy.
We're like the plague....
I WAS KIDDING!!!

I'm pretty happy with this scene. It's a short scene that is simultaneously sexy, funny and informative. I did a lot of first aid training for my old job.
Yeah... I have to recertify... I don't look forward to it. The new "Methods" because of the pandemic look like a pain.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I am quite sure I will be happy with the scene as well, I just doubt I will personally find it to be a hotbed of eroticism that some folk see it as.

(It's definitely me though, I'm also not turned on by massage scenes in videos or games because I used to be a massage therapist and I have big disconnect in my brain between massage touching and sexy-time touching. Even girlfriends can't understand why I don't think of giving a back rub as foreplay.)

Bearded_NoPants Imagine you find yourself unconscious after being smothered under a pile of small breasted 20-somethings, as happens. They can't find a pulse, and you aren't breathing. After they call 911, the girls check your airway and find it is unobstructed, and they begin chest compressions to restart your heart. After 20 seconds of manually circulating blood for you, they decide to use mouth to mouth to make sure that the blood is carrying fresh oxygen. One of the girls, Marielle, the hot brunette who loves being restrained, grabs a double ended dildo and shoves it down your throat. It's super hot, but you do end up dying. With a fake dick in your throat.

Can you see why I'd prefer that you not set the curriculum for a CPR class? You're an awesome guy, and if the lessons were to teach that Marielle how to suck a golfball through 100 foot of garden hose, you'd top my list, but I feel CPR lessons are slightly more effective without double penetration of throats.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I am quite sure I will be happy with the scene as well, I just doubt I will personally find it to be a hotbed of eroticism that some folk see it as.

(It's definitely me though, I'm also not turned on by massage scenes in videos or games because I used to be a massage therapist and I have big disconnect in my brain between massage touching and sexy-time touching. Even girlfriends can't understand why I don't think of giving a back rub as foreplay.)

Bearded_NoPants Imagine you find yourself unconscious after being smothered under a pile of small breasted 20-somethings, as happens. They can't find a pulse, and you aren't breathing. After they call 911, the girls check your airway and find it is unobstructed, and they begin chest compressions to restart your heart. After 20 seconds of manually circulating blood for you, they decide to use mouth to mouth to make sure that the blood is carrying fresh oxygen. One of the girls, Marielle, the hot brunette who loves being restrained, grabs a double ended dildo and shoves it down your throat. It's super hot, but you do end up dying. With a fake dick in your throat.

Can you see why I'd prefer that you not set the curriculum for a CPR class? You're an awesome guy, and if the lessons were to teach that Marielle how to suck a golfball through 100 foot of garden hose, you'd top my list, but I feel CPR lessons are slightly more effective without double penetration of throats.
I find it slightly, SLIGHTLY disturbing that this little scene of yours is turning me on...

I understand that this is punishment for my joke but still... I get it...

TBH, the scene made me remember one of my rectification classes. There was one girl in her early twenties why had no gag reflex and so volunteered to let everyone experience applying an airway device on her her... It's was... Weird? I still feel conflicted about it today.
1600775886426.png
Anyway after remembering that moment in my life, my sick and twisted mind went down a well traveled path and for some reason associated the memory with a double dong kiss.

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
I find it slightly, SLIGHTLY disturbing that this little scene of yours is turning me on...

I understand that this is punishment for my joke but still... I get it...

TBH, the scene made me remember one of my rectification classes. There was one girl in her early twenties why had no gag reflex and so volunteered to let everyone experience applying an airway device on her her... It's was... Weird? I still feel conflicted about it today.
View attachment 827800
Anyway after remembering that moment in my life, my sick and twisted mind went down a well traveled path and for some reason associated the memory with a double dong kiss.
Nice anecdote No_pants, imagine if Altos were to include this in story.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Not making much progress with Cassandra punishments keeps telling me the pleasure and punishment sectors are under development. Yet the selector is highlighted and in color for a couple of paths. What gives here, in an upcoming update? Trying to prep her for the visiting owner group.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Does anybody know whether new punishment systems/plots for another girls will be introduced in chapter 2 or they will be available from the start, but due to lack of rules/tools player won't be able to pass beyond level 1 or 2?

First option is much easier to implement, but second IMO is much more realistic. You simply can't complete certain girl plot, because of lack of resources at this point of game. Unfortunately second means more variables, more possible inconsistencies in story and more bugs, so more development time.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Does anybody know whether new punishment systems/plots for another girls will be introduced in chapter 2 or they will be available from the start, but due to lack of rules/tools player won't be able to pass beyond level 1 or 2?

First option is much easier to implement, but second IMO is much more realistic. You simply can't complete certain girl plot, because of lack of resources at this point of game. Unfortunately second means more variables, more possible inconsistencies in story and more bugs, so more development time.
Tell the truth, I'm thinking about giving each of the next batch of girls (Alice, Liz, Faye, Priti and the Twins) a big punishment this update (in or out of the office) which immediately jumps them up to level 2 or possibly even level 3. That way they start the punishment system (in a later update) with all the basic abilities already unlocked. For example it makes no sense that you can't massage the girl's inner thigh in your office when you do much more than that around the school. It also makes no sense for the girls to still be at level one after a big punishment in class, for example. I think this might be more entertaining and would make a lot less work for me. Haven't decided for certain how to handle it yet though.

t4rz4nillo

Aug 28, 2020
Tell the truth, I'm thinking about giving each of the next batch of girls (Alice, Liz, Faye, Priti and the Twins) a big punishment this update (in or out of the office) which immediately jumps them up to level 2 or possibly even level 3. That way they start the punishment system (in a later update) with all the basic abilities already unlocked. For example it makes no sense that you can't massage the girl's inner thigh in your office when you do much more than that around the school. It also makes no sense for the girls to still be at level one after a big punishment in class, for example. I think this might be more entertaining and would make a lot less work for me. Haven't decided for certain how to handle it yet though.
Well, I think It's really important to break the girls barriers little by little, and beggining with everything unlocked spoils the punishement system magic

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Does anybody know whether new punishment systems/plots for another girls will be introduced in chapter 2 or they will be available from the start,
That's a good question but relevant only if you are starting again (which I always do after a new update) Altos needs to figure out how the flow of the game is gonna be for the new players, though. I 100% trust he'll find a way to make the game a fluid experience like it always has been.

I wouldn't worry much, though. All the girls slated to be punished have a natural flow on their stories. Take Priti for example, in order to unlock her content (so far) you need to talk to Wilson, talk to Chang about the spy software, call her to the office, steal her e-mail password, talk to Wilson again, then talk to wilson another time, call Priti to your office again, ask her if she'd model for you, buy the uniforms and ONLY THEN you discover her masturbating, which is probably where her story is going to continue. We only need a triggering event for her to get caught, which can happen either before or after the "How to discipline a young woman" scene.

Liz is very similar to Priti (but prettier) in the sense you need to do a lot of things before figuring out what her fetish is ( you need to pass the uniform inspection rule, then do an inspection on her to find her blue panties, then do another inspection so you can see she's not wearing underwear, then spy on her room, then do another inspection so you can see how excited she is) Point is, Liz could fly under the radar until after the "How to discipline a young woman" scene and it would be okay.

The content of either of those two could be either before or after chapter 2 and it wouldn't affect the flow of the game in the slightest. I'd dare to put the twins in the same category (You need to buy the paddle to unlock her story then, afterwards Louise swears revenge. That revenge could be included in either chapter.)

Alice and Faye make more sense for after chapter 2, imo. Neither of them have a lot of story going on, so you'd need to build upon that.

... And even if all those girls have their content before chapter 2 you still have Zoe, Olivia and Jasmine (and eventually Arabella) Not to mention a number of very interesting girls waiting their punishment system as well (Emily, Nina, Donna, Maxine among others)

:)

Well, I think It's really important to break the girls barriers little by little, and beggining with everything unlocked spoils the punishement system magic
Agreed!

Last edited:

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
How about having a true skirt and skin match (one team topless or must take off pants too, wearing only underwear), or one team take off shirt, the other team take off pants?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
This game is a beast: I've replayed it multiple times so far and it's great every time. The progression is so far just excellently done.

For what it's worth, I'd prefer breadth rather than depth in future updates: yeah expanding basic levels of all girls would be great, esp. Emily, Charlotte, Priti.

Would be great to unlock the ability later to spot search the girls, sort of like the event day, for smokes or sharpies, but at any time. Could be after another incident.

Would also be amazing to up the dress code: no letting little bows slide or anything even slightly out of order.

Another thought: unlock the ability to take over for the Nurse: take some night classes on finishing some sort of medical certificate, and have a situation where you can send the nurse away on vacation for a while and take over all the examinations: perhaps on Emily, Priti, Faye (of course), Lucy, Liz etc.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes