Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
The Swimming Pool: More Previews

Here are some more preview pics of the swimming pool. Some of them have already been posted but hey, we're talking about pictures of hot girls in swimwear so hopefully that isn't a problem for anyone. :p

View attachment 820743
View attachment 820744
View attachment 820745
View attachment 820746
View attachment 820747
View attachment 820748
View attachment 820749
Oh yes! Thank you saviour of our souls! Rachel trying CPR on Ada(?) gotta be the main part of this scene. Embarrassed to press on her huge boobs, maybe HM will help her, touching Ada in the process...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Oh yes! Thank you saviour of our souls! Rachel trying CPR on Ada(?) gotta be the main part of this scene. Embarrassed to press on her huge boobs, maybe HM will help her, touching Ada in the process...
how to we partition to get the :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: as a post like?

furman

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe there will be an option of convincing the girls that if you use a dildo while doing CPR there is a higher chance of them living.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Don't forget about Amy and Priti's mouth-to-mouth...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't forget Rachel is your trainee so she is going to be giving the mouth-to-mouth.
Well, she's a trainee, so I'll train her and show her how it's done - first on her so she gets the feeling, and then again on the training partner.

If you want these girls to get a proper education you have to be thorough.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I feel like the odd man out here, but to me, a CPR class isn't sexually exciting at all. I like the idea that the girls may get embarrassed learning how to do chest compressions or force oxygen into a person that isn't breathing, but intent matters a lot when physical proximity is required, and I can't imagine anyone but Debbie trying to turn this lesson into a make-out session. Any new content is appreciated, and maybe I should think of it as indoctrinating the girls into following our instruction without question, but I think this scene is genuinely useful information for the girls to have, and I'd love for a later payoff in which Ruth or the Secretary of Education have their life saved because the headmaster trained the girls in CPR.

As a side note: I appreciate that, as near as I can tell, AltosandHerdone did not pervert the actual method of CPR training to make the lesson into something titillating. I could imagine a dev putting in misinformation about removing restrictive clothing that makes it hard to breathe, to try and force a "hot" scene with gratuitous nudity, (a trope I have seen in the past to make CPR training into foreplay) but it appears that the lesson here is mostly legitimate practice, based solely on the pictures provided. It may be asking a lot, but I like the idea that people may play a lewd game and end up with legitimate knowledge of how to save the life of someone whose breathing and heartbeat have stopped.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes