goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
<---- She's 23. Best age for best (staff) girl.

Look, we have roughly 50 days to wait for the new update. We have to do something.

After all the arguments I'mma say ... 85.
85? You have got to be kidding me.
One needs to consider the said "school" is in Great Britain, Chang would have retired long before. I'd say shes around 60 probably protesting against the pension age rise during weekends.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Well as someone who lives in Vancouver BC, I can attest that Older Asian ladies having this magic that makes them look twenty or thirty even though there in their fifties and sixties... then one night, BAM. Grannified... Maybe Chang figured out a way to tap into that genetic magic
When I was learning Japanese my tutor looked in her early 20s I found out much later she was early 40s. I never believed it, she looked amazing.

I swear they stay looking young until one night they go to bed and bam, old lady. There is no middle age for them lol.

furman

Jun 23, 2018
Exactly we all know that like everyone said here, asian women are so advanced in science, that they don't age until a mysterious age, that is different for each woman.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Flat always means justice!
DFC JUSTICE!!!! JUSTICE IS DFC!!!!

Basically three things:

1. the game is based in the "not so distant future". I translate that like ten years from now. so, the game could be based in 2030.

2. As someone said she mentioned she's much older than she looks. She looks 30. Much older means at least 50.

3. When she find the girls playing D&D she said she remember when the game first came out, that she was studying for her first PHD.

to be studying for a PHD you have to be at least 25, let's give Chang the benefit of a doubt and say she was 20. A quick google search said D&D was first launched in 1974.

That'd made it ...84? I'm not good with math. But yeah, at the very least she's 60 and most likely way over that.
Math prevails again!! Having an argument? Use MATH!

I dunno... I dislike lolis and I thought she looked cute. Olivia is basically "Little Sally" and she doesn't look loli.
Don't you mean "Mini ME Sally"?

What a shame I really thought that it could play at the end of October.

maybe we'll be lucky that a version will come before that.
If, IF we are lucky someone will anonymously upload from the patreon. I tried asking Phil5k but he's a meanie he said he only does spoilers, Meanie!
DON'T LOOK AT ME. I'm just a supporter and not even a full patron.

If she was 20 in 1974, she was born in 1954 (or 1953 later in the year, but let's not make it too complicated). So in 2030 she would be 76, give or take a year. Since even for a prodigy 20 is hard, probably a couple years older.

By the same logic, if she was indeed involved with polio, that wouldn't have been before the PhD, so then she'd be more like in her 90s.
But if that was her first PhD then what was she doing to help with polio? Eastern Medicine?

<---- She's 43. Best age for best (staff) girl.

Look, we have roughly 50 days to wait for the new update. We have to do something.

After all the arguments I'mma say ... 85.
I'm gonna say solid 90, for shits 'n giggles

When I was learning Japanese my tutor looked in her early 20s I found out much later she was early 40s. I never believed it, she looked amazing.

I swear they stay looking young until one night they go to bed and bam, old lady. There is no middle age for them lol.
I will refer you to my previous post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-8-2-1-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-4201702

furman

Jun 23, 2018
We don't know if the illness is new or not, so let's say it's a new illness that came in 2021, or 2021; she cured someone in like 2023, shortly went to war and then got exiled to the school, that would leave the only solid date to be the launch of D&D, for which she should be like mid 20s, so late 60s or early 70s seems like the minimal age.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

dmmt

May 8, 2020
No this game like every game having the MC with a 10-inch cock that all women want to fuck is a trope, him saying Asian women don't look old is stereotyping, probably racist too.
unless it is a true statement in which case it is not racist. but a factual observation. ( said the man married to 51 yr old Chinawoman, who looks like she is 30)

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
unless it is a true statement in which case it is not racist. but a factual observation. ( said the man married to 51 yr old Chinawoman, who looks like she is 30)
I feel like that is not a good enough argument... but this comes from someone who live amount an Asian population and knows it's true...
You proof can't be proven even if you post a photo of your "Wife" one as I don't think she wants her picture on a adult game thread, two because you would be doxing yourself if it was really her and three how would WE know you didn't just pull it of somewhere on the internet...

dmmt

May 8, 2020
there is no way I can prove it, nor would I EVER post my wifes pic on a site remotely similar to this. That said, she is 51 and she does look 30. Something I have found to be quite common among Asian women who grew up IN Asia. Not necessarily so much, for those who grew up in the states.

Oh, and Chang is around 71. The PhD/DnD put DOB around 1949.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Exatly there's no way to prove it ergo you can't use the acrgumet but like I said. I have seen it my self. As someone who works in security I remember one time checking someones ID because I didn't recognize them. And the picture on her Hospital Security Pass did not look like the woman standing before me... And I was the one made her security ID! The picture looked like her granddaughter.

Here
1600333604811.png
Grandmother is 63, Daughter is 41 and Granddaughter is 19... Who's who?
No it's not photoshoped

EDIT::: CORRECTION GRANDDAUGHTER IS 19!!! I was using the number keypad when entering the ages and my finger slipped

Last edited:

fire1451

Sep 3, 2020
您正在玩哪個版本的遊戲-0.8.2或0.8.2.1?0.8.2版中存在一個錯誤。這意味著您無法搜索“艾米的雜誌”。這已在0.8.2.1中修復。請參閱此處以獲取可能對您有幫助的修復程序。

感謝你

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Ummm, 你好
您正在玩哪個版本的遊戲-0.8.2或0.8.2.1?0.8.2版中存在一個錯誤。這意味著您無法搜索“艾米的雜誌”。這已在0.8.2.1中修復。請參閱此處以獲取可能對您有幫助的修復程序。

感謝你
Which version of the game are you playing-0.8.2. or 0.8.2.1? There is a bug in version 0.8.2. This means you cannot search for "Amy's Magazine". This has been fixed in 0.8.2.1. Please see here for fixes that may help you.

thank you
由于该网站是英文网站,如果帖子不是英文网站,则将其删除...您将不得不翻译我的朋友
{As the site is English based if a post is not in English it will be deleted... Your gonna have to translate that my friend}

I don't know if google did me justice

Reactions: Phil5k

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Oh HEY!
fire1451
Maybe you can shut us all up on this stupid discussion where having about aging Asian women and tell us if were full of shit or on the right track.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I thought of a scene that could be hot. It has a decent intro and fun finale, but I decided I want more opinions on the middle portion before suggesting it to Altos, as I could see it going multiple ways, and I want it to be the best version. I am sure it would have to wait for the release after next, but I still want to refine it.

It's a patrol event, during the weekend. Charlotte is wearing tight casual clothes outside sneaking a cigarette.
She sees the headmaster walking closer, and she gets startled. She throws her cigarette butt away, where it hits April (also dressed casually) who is walking nearby.
The butt catches fire to a part of April's shirt. The headmaster, thinking fast, runs over and rips April's shirt off her to keep her from harm. April was without bra because of the style of her loose blouse. She's topless now, and trying to cover herself. (ENF action)
April, who could have been seriously hurt, is grateful to the headmaster, but really pissed at Charlotte, she loved that shirt!
Headmaster explains that Charlotte is in big trouble now for attacking April.

At this point, I can go a couple of ways...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes