TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a Mac version of 0.9 yet?
As far as I know, you do not need a special version of renpy games for mac, you can do something to make it work. At the very least, you can use wine or something to make it work anyway. Not a mac person myself, so I can't help much, but I know it can be done.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Reactions: TheDevian

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I seem to either be stuck on The Pet quest or it just doesn't show as complete on the quest screen.

I'm at #7 Catch Rachel falling asleep again and give her a private punishment.

I've done nothing but teach classes for 3 weeks and never get her sleeping. She's already sitting at my desk and if I go to the replay menu, no events are locked except the optional paths for Trixie and Pritti.

Does this quest just not show the (complete) or (coming soon) text and I've actually finished it or am I glitched?

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I seem to either be stuck on The Pet quest or it just doesn't show as complete on the quest screen.

I've done nothing but teach classes for 3 weeks and never get her sleeping. She's already sitting at my desk and if I go to the replay menu, no events are locked except the optional paths for Trixie and Pritti.

Does this quest just not show the (complete) or (coming soon) text and I've actually finished it or am I glitched?
Have you been spying on her at night? I think seeing her gaming in the evening may be a trigger?

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019

If Rachel is at level 7 and is your pet then you've got as far as you can. Most likely a bug in the quest log.

Reactions: MaviusJones

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know what Sammy likes, but I dunno what TheDevian wants... he might have eaten fish or something.
No, the date didn't get that far ...yet.
Maybe for the 2nd date we can go back to her place for ...dessert.

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
I thought this was gonna get marked as abandoned, needless to say im pleasantly surprised its not

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Sally is the best. That shower scene was great, especially with the girls listening, and this new scene with Emily is also great.

I think this is the only game I've played where girls will gossip about the MC's sex life behind his back.

Reactions: room217
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes