TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I vote for creampie and pregnancy.
Every time I see people saying "no pregnancy!" I think "let's say no to all fetishes then". No one is in position to disagree with other's fetishes, there is a magical word "optional" for you. Be polite and don't be an asshole.
Cream pies are not an issue, but the problem with pregnancy in these games is that when you don't have layered sprites, you need an additional render for each combination of pregnant and non pregnant characters, and with one that has this many characters, you are asking to increase the work and file sizes exponentially. You could potentially need hundreds of additional images per classroom scene. If every student were able to get pregnant the extra work would be insane.

This is why most of these games wait until the end of the game to add pregnancy (that and the whole 9 month gestation period thing). The only way it can work is if you use layered sprites (not full renders), like a 2D game, have only certain characters that can get pregnant, keep all of the npcs separate, or some other trick like that to keep the extra work and size to a minimum.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is Emily too polite here?
I thought at the time of this event, they're supposed to be friends.
So it sounds a bit condescending or passive-aggressive to me.

View attachment 918762
To me it sounds like they're friends, but Emily doesn't want to sound presumptuous - or considering the word "redo," maybe Harriet has recently done her braids already and Emily hates imposing on her again so soon.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Cream pies are not an issue, but the problem with pregnancy in these games is that when you don't have layered sprites, you need an additional render for each combination of pregnant and non pregnant characters, and with one that has this many characters, you are asking to increase the work and file sizes exponentially. You could potentially need hundreds of additional images per classroom scene. If every student were able to get pregnant the extra work would be insane.

This is why most of these games wait until the end of the game to add pregnancy (that and the whole 9 month gestation period thing). The only way it can work is if you use layered sprites (not full renders), like a 2D game, have only certain characters that can get pregnant, keep all of the npcs separate, or some other trick like that to keep the extra work and size to a minimum.
I didn't ask for every single female character. It is always nice to see at least one.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
" However the girl does not matter"
So, safe to say impossible question to see naughty bits and flip a coin to whom without disrupting "plot thread correct?"
Correct. The choice is only what result in terms of school stats you want from the encounter and which girl (if any) you want for punishment. There is no influence on the overall plot.

Ghost1977

Oct 11, 2020
i started to play and when i try to level up a girl.. the system said i can´t do it because i´m playing in free play mode. somebody can help plz

Last edited:

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Development Update
Hi guys,
Hopefully, everyone has now had a chance to play the latest update and I hope you all enjoyed it. Just in case people are still playing through, I will avoid any spoilers.
When I started making version 0.9, I set out a list of goals to bring the game into Chapter 2. Now would be a good time to take another look at that list and see what’s left. I’ve marked completed goals in green, partially completed goals in yellow and incomplete ones in blue.
Goals for Chapter 2:

So I got a lot of those things done but there is still a lot left to do. So for the next version (0.10), I will be aiming to finish off this list. Highest on the list still to be done would be the sports coaching events. So that's a continuation of the football storyline, new volleyball events and more swimming events. That's probably a whole update worth of work in itself. We've also got the twins' storyline to start off, but that works out nicely because I was planning to have them caught misbehaving during sports rather than in the classroom.
The cafeteria is also high on the list and I hope to include that. Although, I should really focus on fleshing out some of the existing areas which are still bare (like the lake and the pool) before I spend too much time on the cafeteria. I've also done a lot of set up for our new student antagonist, Zoe, so she definitely needs to make her appearance as well. Raising Cassandra to level 5 and Amy and Debbie to level 7 might be another whole updates-worth of work on its own but I'll see if I can't find some time for those three. Especially Cassandra as she’s still stuck at level 2.
Now, I did say that I’d like to do a smaller quick-turnaround update for around Christmas. However, I'd like to complete as many of the remaining items on the list as I can, so I think it makes more sense to do another big update. It took me five months to make version 0.9, however, nearly a month was spent on the new UI, and I spent over a month writing and planning. This time I've got enough material written that I can get straight down to making scenes. So, in theory, I should be able to produce a similar-sized update in about three months. Meaning we are probably looking at late February for version 0.10. Although, I won’t be giving an exact date until closer to the time.
Looking further into the future, my long term plans are as follows. First, I need to finish working through the list above. Then I will take a poll on the order in which the new student storylines (Priti, Alice, Faye, Liz and the Twins) will be fleshed out. With each of these girls getting an update mostly to themselves. Then we'll have a big showdown with Zoe and that will mark the end of Chapter 2. Now obviously that's a vast amount of work that will keep me busy for a long time. Hopefully, it gives you a rough idea of where I am going with all of this and what to expect over the coming year or so.
In more general news it's been a very good month for our Patreon campaign and we recently passed the 2000 patrons mark for the first time, greatly exceeding my expectations for this year. It’s very satisfying to see all our hard work pay off and I’d just like to say a big thank you to all our patrons, old and new, for giving us the opportunity to make this game into something special. With a bigger budget, I am looking at ways to expand our team and increase production speed. I’ve had lots of offers to help with the writing, however, that’s something I’d like to maintain tight control over myself. The major bottleneck for production speed has always been creating the renders and animations, so I am currently looking for aspiring artists experienced with the Playhome Studio software (which is very similar to Honey Select Studio Neo), with a working knowledge of the image-based-lighting, scene-save-state and advanced-bone-modifier mods. Please note, I am not looking to teach anyone these things, the software takes hundreds of hours of practice to get any good at. I am looking for experienced candidates only.
Altos

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I didn't ask for every single female character. It is always nice to see at least one.
Then you will get your wish, as that is already planned. The problem is that when people ask for pregnancy, they usually want to knock up their favorite girl, not just have some random girl be pregnant. In my opinion, the most likely one will be Sarah, being the only one who will have had enough time to show, if you ignore how long some of us play between updates and the option to have a girl who had gotten pregnant before you meet her. Which, to be honest, could be a good reason for a girl to end up in this school, as she might have missed her exams or skip school so her friends and family didn't find out she was pregnant.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
<----- Altos, don't you dare choosing her! er, ....I'll tie up your shoelaces together when you sleep ... and you'll fall... and you'll look dumb!
In my opinion, the most likely one will be Sarah,
Sarah is the most logical choice, and the easiest, in terms of storytelling. You go back to the second dream and if you decide to f:)ck the girl in the pussy she'll get pregnant, as simple as that. (IF you choose to f:)ck her in the ass, you go the alternate route) After the exam set by Ruth, Sam enters your office telling you there's a pregnant girl who would like to see you. Sarah and her bump appear and then she tells you she lied when she told you she was on the pill.

Another really simple option is Miss Potts, or someone from the staff. All of them are adult women, so there would be no conflict there. Claire is gonna be involved in training with Amy, so it's problably not her, but the staff members do make sense. Maybe Izzy, to see how Sally reacts?

Problem is, all preggo lovers who voted and are patreons, are probably expecting one of the girls and if Altos dares goes other way he'll be thrown to the lions.

Reactions: TheDevian and JavCh

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Problem is, all preggo lovers who voted and are patreons, are probably expecting one of the girls and if Altos dares goes other way he'll be thrown to the lions.
And everybody a different one at that. And they will go even more crazy. If he's really bad and Mary gets pregnant instead of Louise, they may even put toothpaste on Altos' doorknob so he'll smell like mint the whole day. Or they may take out the comfy chair and the soft cushion!! :eek:

Reactions: TheDevian

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
are we going to get a mac version anytime soon?its been a while since the windows version came out so...
Just replace the game folder inside the game package with the game folder from the new windows version.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Another really simple option is Miss Potts, or someone from the staff. All of them are adult women, so there would be no conflict there. Claire is gonna be involved in training with Amy, so it's problably not her, but the staff members do make sense. Maybe Izzy, to see how Sally reacts?
Other than having relations with someone who works for you... Generally a no-no, since you have power over them. We could use a loophole and say that you are both working for the school, and he isn't really her boss, but that is stretching it a bit... :ROFLMAO:

asdffdsa1

Dec 1, 2018
Other than having relations with someone who works for you... Generally a no-no, since you have power over them. We could use a loophole and say that you are both working for the school, and he isn't really her boss, but that is stretching it a bit... :ROFLMAO:
Considering this is a game about literally abusing your power over your students to do things to them and we already did spank potts...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Considering this is a game about literally abusing your power over your students to do things to them and we already did spank potts...
Spanking her and knocking her up are not exactly on the same level. lol

I'm not saying it is not going to happen eventually, just saying there are still potential legal issues, depending on what laws they have in this land.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes