Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I feel like I'm reading this thread at the best moment for this question. I'm going through this game again (previously stopped at 0.5 or 0.6 and lost saves afterwards) and I'm geniunely stuck with Ruth storyline. Is there a "canon" choice? It's like, I don't believe in that any option will lead to positive outcome in the future.
If by "choice" you mean: blackmail her or not - then right now the only difference is that blackmailing allows you to humiliate her in the future by inspecting her underwear. Whether any path will majorly influence the story is unknown.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just a note on the previous discussion: I've been skipping updates for a while to let the content build up and stabilize a bit, but from memory there are a few scenes where the MC reflects on his motivations and whether or not his idealism is slipping a bit—and the player gets to have some input on how the MC feels about his behaviour, whether to cling to the fig leaf of “doing it for the girls' own good” or embrace the corruption more wholeheartedly.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just a note on the previous discussion: I've been skipping updates for a while to let the content build up and stabilize a bit, but from memory there are a few scenes where the MC reflects on his motivations and whether or not his idealism is slipping a bit—and the player gets to have some input on how the MC feels about his behaviour, whether to cling to the fig leaf of “doing it for the girls' own good” or embrace the corruption more wholeheartedly.
There are scenes like that, most prominently after you dealing with Ruth, but there are other, non-choice, scenes where MC openly admits that while he may have the girls' interests at heart, he also is a self-serving creep. However, he admits it to the player, not to himself.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I agree, Anna and Trixie are my primary suspects
Quote you as an example but could go for anyone... Aren't both Anna and Trixie optionals? I mean, there's a path you can do only with Anna and one path you can do only with Trixie... if the spy talk with Chang appears in both cases, then it's hard one of those is the spy. I don't think the idea is any of them can be the spy depending on your choice. It would be a bit dissapointing to make it random in my opinion, like not something that was really thought while writing the characters, so I assume the spy is someone you can't avoid no matter the choices you make.

I always had both of them when I played (and I guess most of us did). Maybe someone that only had one or the other can tell us about the spy conversation with Chang, though I assume the theory of the spy would be interesting to have, just that those two are not suspects.

Sorry if using out of the game aspects to narrow down suspects is a turn off for some, I just can't avoid thinking about that too when deducting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil5k

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Aren't both Anna and Trixie optionals?
Anna Isn't. You end up hiring her as Chang's assistant regardless who you choose first. You could "avoid" Trixie, if when she arrives to your apartment you tell her "no", but it's widely regarded as a mistake and there's even an option in the cheat menu to rectify it.

Reactions: TheDevian and JavCh

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Anna Isn't. You end up hiring her as Chang's assistant regardless who you choose first. You could "avoid" Trixie, if when she arrives to your apartment you tell her "no", but it's widely regarded as a mistake and there's even an option in the cheat menu to rectify it.
Ok, I guess it's just one of those things made to make the impression that you have an option. Let's see how that avoid Trixie option ends then, but for sure now Anna can be a suspect. It would be nice to have some use for that character, right now is probably the one least used there.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Quote you as an example but could go for anyone... Aren't both Anna and Trixie optionals? I mean, there's a path you can do only with Anna and one path you can do only with Trixie... if the spy talk with Chang appears in both cases, then it's hard one of those is the spy. I don't think the idea is any of them can be the spy depending on your choice. It would be a bit dissapointing to make it random in my opinion, like not something that was really thought while writing the characters, so I assume the spy is someone you can't avoid no matter the choices you make.

I always had both of them when I played (and I guess most of us did). Maybe someone that only had one or the other can tell us about the spy conversation with Chang, though I assume the theory of the spy would be interesting to have, just that those two are not suspects.

Sorry if using out of the game aspects to narrow down suspects is a turn off for some, I just can't avoid thinking about that too when deducting.
In order to progress the game, you pretty much have to get Anna, because without Chang's help, you can't get the rules changed. And if you don't hire Trixie, she comes back begging for another chance. She is also critical for one of Priti's paths though, so it is a challenge to avoid her, unless you want to give in to Mr. Wilson with Priti.

Reactions: JavCh

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Well, being a challenge or something undesired wouldn't mean that much, because the game should still work that way. I guess there would be 3 options there:

1. Take the option to avoid her out of the choices
  2. Make her keep insisting in having a job no matter how many times you said no and sort of forcing you to accept it to advance the story (something similar to what happens to Anna).
  3. Write a whole path of the game she's not there (and then I would assume the spy conversation would dissapear if you don't get here or she wouldn't be the spy.
But it would be weird to force players to enter the cheat menu in order to advance the standard game.

• Haha

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
So what ever happened with that mini game? Is it posted somewhere? Can someone drop a link? I've been looking for it all over and can't find it.

misir ali

Jun 20, 2020
guys my game being buged i can not open my inventory and info option . . help me

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I haven't play the game for a long time now, are there any new scenes (sexual scenes) with the twins yet
The question of "new" depends on when you last played.

Within their storyline they have had a spanking scene for quite a while.

You can now body search them, for which they have to undress completely (purely for the reason of identification, you remember that mole from the scene mentioned above).

Some nice shots in their roles as Altos and Herdone in the stage play, but no nudity.

And no action so far.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
The question of "new" depends on when you last played.

Within their storyline they have had a spanking scene for quite a while.

You can now body search them, for which they have to undress completely (purely for the reason of identification, you remember that mole from the scene mentioned above).

Some nice shots in their roles as Altos and Herdone in the stage play, but no nudity.

And no action so far.
Ohh ok thanks. I think I might wait a little while longer

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Too bad this is a sandbox game :cry:
o_O What would be the profit out of if this would being a sandbox game ? Please explain for dummies.:oops:
The game is somewhat logical to play, not too grinding (we have excellent walkthroughs if you stuck) and there is a lot of humor in dialogs which means a real big bunch of fun.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes