Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I vote for creampie and pregnancy.
Every time I see people saying "no pregnancy!" I think "let's say no to all fetishes then". No one is in position to disagree with other's fetishes, there is a magical word "optional" for you. Be polite and don't be an asshole.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just hope Lucy is an option, maybe Rachel too, although, an option for pregnant yoga with sporty Sally would be hot too.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Now we need somebody to vote "no creampie and pregnancy" to

(a) complete the set
(b) explain how in heaven that should work ;)
Simple Ms Chang can use some special science shit.
A weird formula that allows getting pregnant by swallowing. You produce a special sperm that can enter the blood through the stomach and arrive do the ovums.

Or she makes a mutant spider that can bite the girls and give them the spider superpower of parthenogenesis!

Or the Holy Ghost way!!

Or... the easiest. Some girl enters there due to not passing the exams after getting pregnant and having problems studying, so she could even enter already at the last stages of pregnancy. Now, if someone considers this NTR, consider I was obviously just joking the whole post, ok? Don't start complaining about it :LOL:

Anyway, my vote is for both creampie and pregnancy, though it seems a bit soon for most of the girls progress at the moment.

Reactions: Chris_Vader

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
No, for the sake of the joke I meant it literally, with Ruth believing it's a miracle and creating a cult around her :rolleyes:

But... better stick with the standard creampie+pregnancy way, sure. Though thinking of weird ways to do it was entertaining.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I vote for creampie and pregnancy.
Every time I see people saying "no pregnancy!" I think "let's say no to all fetishes then". No one is in position to disagree with other's fetishes, there is a magical word "optional" for you. Be polite and don't be an asshole.
Optional is always okay. Although options may slow down the dev process and having free roam to impregnate girls or not can cause a nightmare in possibilities you need to render. 2D games have it easier here. But when we're talking non-optional it makes a lot of sense to have either preference. Oh, and for gameplay reasons: I usually prefer unloading into a girl without having to think about STD's, protection, or little 'uns. Maybe that does not qualify as a full blown fetish. I also like girls more from an optical POV and as sex partners who are not preggo. Maybe not a real kink either. But just as valid as preferring pregnancy for whatever reason, don't you think?

Anyway, if I remember A&H's statement on the issue correctly, we will get one optional pregnancy with a girl, without info which one it will be. So we can both be happy.

Reactions: Chris_Vader

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I ain't a fan of pregnancy but it's gonna happen eventually so I've made my peace with it. I hope none of my favs get knocked up 'cause it would ruin her for me... But I guess I have no control over that either. Except maybe threaten Altos...

Look Altos, if you get one of my favorite girls pregnant YOU WILL MAKE A VERY WEAK ENEMY!
(I have to be realistic)

...About creampie, I have not a strong opinion. I'm not opposed to anyone having their fetishes included, so go for it, I guess.

Mojo1972

Dec 23, 2019
I know that the current walkthough is being worked on. I've kinda figured out paths up to this point. The 1st(?) Friday pop quiz with the choice of picking Rachel, Cassandra or Faye. I don't know who to pick let alone the lvl of the question from easy to hard. Any advice because I'm stuck now lol.
ty

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
...About creampie, I have not a strong opinion. I'm not opposed to anyone having their fetishes included, so go for it, I guess.
The funny thing is of course, that "creampie" is the natural (biological, animalistic) way to do it, like all animals do, while facials, boobials (is there even a word for it?) and similar are a cultural thing. Good christians will always creampie. Yet strangely creampie is considered a fetish while spraying around isn't (well, in more extreme measures it is again, but you catch my drift).

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Regarding pregnancy:
I seem to remember that at the beginning of Chapter 2 the Headmaster is listening to a news story, and one of the points of that story was the lack of young people & children to fill in the gaps being left in society by an aging (and dying) population.
So it 'might' be an element of a future update that the Headmaster could be asked to identify students that have strong maternal instincts or pregnancy fantasies and groom them as breeders.
Personally I'm all for the inclusion of creampies, and the possibility of pregnancy.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know that the current walkthough is being worked on. I've kinda figured out paths up to this point. The 1st(?) Friday pop quiz with the choice of picking Rachel, Cassandra or Faye. I don't know who to pick let alone the lvl of the question from easy to hard. Any advice because I'm stuck now lol.
ty
Well, there's always try and error, or as we RenPy players call it, try and rollback.

However the girl does not matter as much as the difficulty setting. Easy will always give +1 grades and +2 favor, hard +3 grades, while impossible loses -3 favor (I may have mixed up what is affected) regardless of whether the girl can answer or not. "Impossible" is the only surefire way to get Priti to the punishment though, her paper throws are random and rare.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
ty
Depends on what you want. Asking an easy question will increase your popularity, but it will reduce your discipline (I think? doing it from memory) Asking a fair question will increase the grades, and asking the impossible question will reduce your popularity. As far as who you can ask; if you ask Rachel she'll answer correctly all questions, except for the impossible one. Faye Cass and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will fail all questions. While,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will answer correctly or not depending on other choices you take with her.

Mojo1972

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah, I save and rollback, but I was worried about the "plot thread" if it would bite me in the ass later. Like picking between Trixie or the assistant. Let alone the pills & Wilson heh.
" However the girl does not matter"
So, safe to say impossible question to see naughty bits and flip a coin to whom without disrupting "plot thread correct?"
I'm in week one of chapter 2 and I'm on Friday with only the option of Rachel, Cassandra or Faye. I assume Liz, and Pritti are later, or I already fraked it up.
ty for the replies

Mojo1972

Dec 23, 2019
I haven't caught them misbehaving yet, that's why I've been teaching class and I just passed the 2 new rules. Nezt class was pop quiz with only those 3 options. I think I'm good and will get caught up later. I was just concerned on who to pick and what lvl of question. I'm assuming it doesn't matter who, just pick impossible question & then things will be easypeasy.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes