I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Don't like humiliating, dominating and using postion to rape women and treating them as slave or sex doll, is this all optional or there is an option to romance and date the girls ?
This game is all about corruption and the main theme is using humiliation, pleasure and pain to train the girls.

There is no rape and there are no slaves.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't like humiliating, dominating and using postion to rape women and treating them as slave or sex doll, is this all optional or there is an option to romance and date the girls ?
The "using position" part is pretty much the idea of this game. There is no strict diverging "romance" route. Some routes are less pushy than others but that is girl specific and cannot be changed. "Humiliation" also is one of the three basic tenets of this so cannot be avoided at all. However, as others have pointed out, the HM does not treat the girls like "sex dolls" nor "slaves". Either way I think this game will not be for you.

I have to slightly disagree on one thing with what others said though, while there is no rape yet in the game, from a technical/legal point of view there probably will be and it can be argued that the requirements for the tag are already met, depending on whether you think "sex" needs penetration or not.

Any scene with Donna?
Well, there is one extensive scene where she is forced to orgasm in front of the class (during the "other school visit"). But no major specific HM-Donna interaction so far.

Reactions: JavCh and TheDevian

Asufake

Oct 5, 2018
The "using position" part is pretty much the idea of this game. There is no strict diverging "romance" route. Some routes are less pushy than others but that is girl specific and cannot be changed. "Humiliation" also is one of the three basic tenets of this so cannot be avoided at all. However, as others have pointed out, the HM does not treat the girls like "sex dolls" nor "slaves". Either way I think this game will not be for you.

I have to slightly disagree on one thing with what others said though, while there is no rape yet in the game, from a technical/legal point of view there probably will be and it can be argued that the requirements for the tag are already met, depending on whether you think "sex" needs penetration or not.

Well, there is one extensive scene where she is forced to orgasm in front of the class (during the "other school visit"). But no major specific HM-Donna interaction so far.
Thanks man, maybe next update then

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"Overlay" in a 3D game may arguably even be more work than just simple re-rendering. Every scene the girls are in different positions, with different amounts of clothing/skin hidden by other objects. This is a great technique for a game like Love & Sex but probably not feasible here.

Reactions: TheDevian

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Can you just render the different uniforms as overlay to apply
to nude skins in different conditions?
Not sure about how the graphic quality will be affected though?
I do this already to an extent, the sprites you see when talking to the girls in the office use this system. But making sprites is more work than making whole images. I couldn't do that for the thousands of images of the girls during class or patrol events. The thing that makes my game different from most is that I don't rely on sprites very much. All my scenes are fully modelled and shot from lots of different angles. It's already very labour intensive, I couldn't then shoot every images several times and cut out all the skirts and shirts etc
It's OK though, there are ways around the problem. A "No Skirt Monday" rule almost made into the last version, and I can build up from there. That way I don't have to redo all the renders for a new rule. Just one day's worth.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
i wanted to try this game but before i wanted to know the gist of this game and yes i saw the description and i wanted to know does this game have an actual story or is it just fucking and peeping on everyone?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Based on what you described, maybe you should persuade Altos change his recipe of humiliation, pleasure and pain
into love, pleasure and pain! ;)
Well I'm not that kind of guy but I'll do that if I'm paying him a lot of money but I'm just asking and the reason why we ask is to avoid waste of time downloading and playing get disappointed then go back to the game thread and then whine which only stupid people do and because of that you just saved someones time by your information and I am grateful for those who answer

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yea more interaction with Dona would be really nice to help her tone down the attitude and turn around, also Lucy really needs some action other than cleaning and extortion :) Maybe HM tell her on Friday or other day she not needed tomorrow this week and she either goes to office and begs and offers hand job or BJ to work on Sat and work up to a regular fuck or something. Maybe ask HM to meet her in Maint closet and offer BJ. There are several locations she or others could ambush the HM to offer favors to him; Locker room,roof, gym back stage, office, lake, pool, home even.
Just a thought :cool:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
I do this already to an extent, the sprites you see when talking to the girls in the office use this system. But making sprites is more work than making whole images. I couldn't do that for the thousands of images of the girls during class or patrol events. The thing that makes my game different from most is that I don't rely on sprites very much. All my scenes are fully modelled and shot from lots of different angles. It's already very labour intensive, I couldn't then shoot every images several times and cut out all the skirts and shirts etc
It's OK though, there are ways around the problem. A "No Skirt Monday" rule almost made into the last version, and I can build up from there. That way I don't have to redo all the renders for a new rule. Just one day's worth.
Excuse me in advance if it already was adressed, but do you plan on changing the handjob scene with Debbie after a private punishment? The fact that she still has her shirt durin this scene despite being naked 2 seconds ago is a bit weird. And, well, I'd really love to see fully naked handjob Debbie :love:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Excuse me in advance if it already was adressed, but do you plan on changing the handjob scene with Debbie after a private punishment? The fact that she still has her shirt durin this scene despite being naked 2 seconds ago is a bit weird. And, well, I'd really love to see fully naked handjob Debbie :love:
Maybe, it'd be a days work minimum to redo the scene without the shirt and I have higher priorities, including an entirely new scene for Debbie next update. Gotta keep moving forward.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Is there a way to start from beginning for a new run and still keep the current game saves some how? As I understand it the master saves are in the user name path and not in the game/saves folder.
I would sort of like to have both to see the difference with a few different choices... I have a shit-load of time with current run :) 440+ days

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there a way to start from beginning for a new run and still keep the current game saves some how? As I understand it the master saves are in the user name path and not in the game/saves folder.
I would sort of like to have both to see the difference with a few different choices... I have a shit-load of time with current run :) 440+ days
If you are on pc you could always make a new folder and copy the saves else where, it is what I have done for Harem Hotel, one for elf slaves and one for elf lovers.

Reactions: Antwit

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Let me guess the MC still can't (let's say) "deeply" interact with the girls, but only with the teachers and other milfs....

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
If you are on pc you could always make a new folder and copy the saves else where, it is what I have done for Harem Hotel, one for elf slaves and one for elf lovers.
Both saves locations I take just to be safe!!

Reactions: Havik79
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes