Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, not sure if it is possible, but it would be cool if a new branching story with Priti happened, namely when you do the Priti as a picture, if you forced her to strip instead of trick her it would then lead to her acting out and starting her punishment system that way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"Harem tag", per the definition, needs (a) courtship and (b) simultaneous sex of at least 3 to 1, none of which is given in this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Harem tag", per the definition, needs (a) courtship and (b) simultaneous sex of at least 3 to 1, none of which is given in this game.
I could be mistaken, I didn't get a straight answer, but for 'simultaneous', I do not believe it requires them to all be in the same room at the same time, but in the same general time frame. If you fuck someone on Monday, another on Tuesday, a 3rd on Wednesday, most people would count that as 'at the same time' when it comes to dating and/or sex, even if it is not a 'group event'. I mean, even in old school harems, you are not really expected to bang them all at once.

Well, we are up to several now, Amy, Sally, Mrs. Swallows (sort of), Claire, and depending on the time frame you want to count, Sarah (not really). Not to mention getting hand jobs, tit jobs, and blow jobs from others, and most people tend to count that as a sex act. With more to be added soon.

You also have rumors floating about with him and Sally, who knows/suspects he is doing things with other people, and who is sleeping with at least one other person herself, who generally prefers men herself.

Personally, it fits my definition, but they can be funny about that sort of thing around here sometimes, so I can't say I know for certain.

Reactions: estrada777

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I don't know what requirements you need to qualify as "harem tag" but, if I follow your definition then I agree, none of those are in the game.

If you fuck someone on Monday, another on Tuesday, a 3rd on Wednesday, most people would count that as 'at the same time'
I'd call that being a cheating bastard but that's just me... If that can be considered as "at the same time" then... maybe? but even if you consider hjs, bjs (and others) as sexual acts (therefore, as "sex") those are far and between to be consider a regular ocurrence.

I could be 100% wrong, but when I think of "harem" I picture either; a) several women (or men, depending on the kinda fetish you like) willing to have sex w/the character (and maybe even willing to share said character w/other women so they can be a part of his life) This would also require that those women acknowledge their feelings for the character and none of the girls (students or staff) in the game have openly said they are in love with the HM...

... or, alternatively, b) women that are forced to be a part of a group which engages in sex acts even against their will at some times. (kinda like a sex slave)

Either way, I don't think the tag is merited, since there are just too many gray areas in what a "harem" is.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd call that being a cheating bastard but that's just me...
It's only cheating if you have an agreement of exclusivity. :p

When you consider that many real and fictional harems included sex slaves that were bought or kidnapped (spoils of war), depending on the situation, love has never, historically speaking, been required, nor courtship for that matter. Don't get me wrong, I prefer it when there are feelings involved, but are talking about definitions, not preferences.

Gray areas mean we need clarity, not more ignorance (I.E. ignoring it).

To me, he has multiple women, to whom he to go to (or summon to him), to satisfy his sexual needs, i.e. harem.

Reactions: JavCh

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Refusing them to use the bathroom so they pee themselves would be a good punishment. Also optional if you dont like it. Just have the option yes and no, so each player can choose for themselves.
Yeah for what it's worth I would fully support this. Great idea. No idea how popular it would be but seems easy enough to make optional even if it were popular.

Reactions: Suddencaramel

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know what requirements you need to qualify as "harem tag" but, if I follow your definition then I agree, none of those are in the game.
Well, the official definition on this site is "1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously."

And while I'll agree with Devian when he says

I could be mistaken, I didn't get a straight answer, but for 'simultaneous', I do not believe it requires them to all be in the same room at the same time, but in the same general time frame.
that this is a valid interpretation (after all, even with the courtship thing it would otherwise be incredibly close to "group sex", just one more), I'd say that the "consensual" does not only refer to the individual act but also to the "one person" screwing around with others. And I just don't see it here (yet), neither the courtship nor the more specific idea of "I wanna screw with you and I am okay if you screw with Lucy too", because the latter has so far not really come up. But most important for me, so far none of the ladies has in any way shown enough interest for the courtship thingy, not even Amy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, the official definition on this site is "1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously."

And while I'll agree with Devian when he says

that this is a valid interpretation (after all, even with the courtship thing it would otherwise be incredibly close to "group sex", just one more), I'd say that the "consensual" does not only refer to the individual act but also to the "one person" screwing around with others. And I just don't see it here (yet), neither the courtship nor the more specific idea of "I wanna screw with you and I am okay if you screw with Lucy too", because the latter has so far not really come up. But most important for me, so far none of the ladies has in any way shown enough interest for the courtship thingy, not even Amy.
It all depends on what what you mean by 'courtship', and the context of the story in some harems, it could just mean you bought them, though that doesn't work for this story. To me, it's just an old fashioned word for trying to get it on with the other person.
Thats what one of my ex-wives said,,, apparently one of us sort of, maybe broke that agreement, I wonder which it was :unsure::whistle:
Well, unless you had an open marriage, that contract would be the agreement I mentioned. When I make that claim, I keep it, though I rarely ever did.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It all depends on what what you mean by 'courtship', and the context of the story in some harems, it could just mean you bought them, though that doesn't work for this story. To me, it's just an old fashioned word for trying to get it on with the other person.
I will give to you that the term "courtship" is ambiguous. However, it should be more IMO than just trying to get it on - then it would just be a foursome, and MC hiring three hookers isn't really a "harem", neither is some group action at a drunk party. There needs to be some kind of connection and long term idea of this continuing.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
:unsure: I don't think anyone is openly courting the HM... Sally made it clear she isn't interested in a relationship. I think Claire is power drunk, Rachel has an infatuation on the HM but I don't think she sees her as his girlfriend, Debbie likes Sally, Amy likes sex, Liz is captain horny but she gets off on the reaction of others about her nakedness, she doesn't care if the HM is the one watching her naked or not and Lucy is in love with money. As for the consensual sex part, it's hard to say 'cause the only one you can have regular (butt) sex with is Amy and she herself has multiple consensual sexual partners... so maybe we're looking at this the wrong way and THERE IS AN HAREM IN THE GAME; AMY'S. (and we are part of it)

kazu04

Dec 24, 2018
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough

The updated game guide and walkthrough is now available. Version 0.9 of the game included a lot of new content, and this is reflected in the new Game Guide, which has over 40 pages of new information added.

The updated guide includes the new "Leave No Girl's Behind" main quest, the student quests for Priti and Emily, and details on the 40 new Event Log events. The reference section has been expanded with more information about the rules and discipline/grade management in Chapter 2, and an updated list of all the new horniness points you can get.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Enjoy!

Download: Headmaster Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.9.2
can i get new link ? i can't download this.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes