gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
No i dont want especialy small and flat chest.
I generally find very young-looking girls a major turn-off, esp. when playing an adult mc, but it's sort of hard to avoid here, the game's premise being what it is. Either grit your teeth and rush through it or look for amusement elsewhere, I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: V-red

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
am i retarded ???? maybe i am stuck on 3 influence points and been playing weeks in game how do i get 4th influence point to change any rules at meeting ?????

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
am i retarded ???? maybe i am stuck on 3 influence points and been playing weeks in game how do i get 4th influence point to change any rules at meeting ?????
There's a walkthrough in the OP that might help you.
From memory... did you upgrade Chang's lab?, did you give Wilson Priti's password? Have you being teaching Miss Potts regularly, did you get Chang an spy assistant?

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
walkthrough is bullshit just says get 4 points no hint as to how to achieve this, plus no clue as too how to increase girls punishment level as been beating hell out them but none up to level 2 yet its been days ??? whats going on with my game ?????? anyone know or had same bug ???

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
Complete the staff quests.
tried !!!! i can't pass miss potts it will not proceed with her training until she punishes one students it won't happen !!! until i'v changes rules but i can't cause i only got 3 influence points ???? how can i proceed game is stuck ??? is this glitch ???

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
Did you check her (Potts') classroom during school hours?
yes of course. ......But took changing the rules in the first place, which is in fact what you need influence points for in the first regard !!!!, also took until day sixty something (? hours gameplay investment) before it activated punishment and didn't result in influence point being awarded, It just allows you continue with her (Ms Potts) training ???
this is some kind minor glitch if you miss something small at start like i did you get stuck in dead end for days no way to progress the game,
As you don't have required influence points to change the rules and you don't have anywhere near enough credits to advance the Mr Wilson story line as you need 1000 credits for camera and 1500 for outfits for Priti to model,
it's very easy to get dead ended here very quickly in the game !! no way to progress means you loose !! eventually bleed all grade or discipline points no matter what you do, very frustrating ..... i can see it potentially putting people off the game !
The Walk through is completely useless in this regard as no coherent explanation of how to gain the influence points at the start to begin with. i spent long time downloading it and reading it (i usually don't i try just play through the games unassisted) it was useless it skipped straight to using influence points no mention of how to collect them, walk through should maybe explain this better to start with, might help others not get dead ended right at beginning of the game ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
But took changing the rules in the first place, which is in fact what you need influence points for in the first regard !!!!
You don't need to change any ruels to get to see Potts standing up to Debbie AFAIK. You just need to progress in her training enough to get to that point. IIRC you need 6 visits to her apartment to get to the point where you need to check her classroom. You could see the scene within the first ten-fourteen days if you want.

As you don't have required influence points to change the rules and you don't have anywhere near enough credits to advance the Mr Wilson story line as you need 1000 credits for camera and 1500 for outfits for Priti to model,
There are other ways of getting credits. Punishing the girls in your office after school hours gives you around 150- 200 credits IIRC and you'll also get 500 credits every weekend. (400 if you hired Anna) You could have 1000 credits in 2 weeks (or less) easy.

it's very easy to get dead ended here very quickly in the game !! no way to progress means you loose !! eventually bleed all grade or discipline points no matter what you do, very frustrating .....
I can understand the sentiment 'cause I felt it the very first time I played the game. However, "righting the ship" is not as difficult as it seems, you need to keep your discipline high by punishing girls in the classroom and make sure you progress with Miss Potts' training ASAP. I recommend visisting her every night (except wednesday when she's not home, that's where you should visit Wilson if you need to advance his storyline) Once your discipline is over 20 you're pretty safe.

The Walk through is completely useless in this regard as no coherent explanation of how to gain the influence points at the start to begin with.
While I disagree it's sad to read that. Phil5k is always looking to improve it and open to suggestions, so fair criticism is always good. As far as the influence points you need to get at the beginning: Chang will give you one once you improve her lab and then she'll give you another after you get her an assistant. Miss Potts will give you one influence point after you check her progress in the classroom and Wilson gives you one after you give him Priti's password. You'll get 3 from Sally as you progress on Debbie's story. I'll leave the rest to you to discover.

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, so i have a problem, i played an earlier build a couple months ago and had a pretty good time but forgot about the game after that, now i saw that it got a bunch of new updates and stuff decided to check it out but my savefile was gone so i started a new one, the problem is i can't progress on the old headmaster quesline, there's no option about it when i'm talking with the groundskeeper in the lake during the morning, am i missing something? Appriciate all the help i can get, thanks!

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
You don't need to change any ruels to get to see Potts standing up to Debbie AFAIK. You just need to progress in her training enough to get to that point. IIRC you need 6 visits to her apartment to get to the point where you need to check her classroom. You could see the scene within the first ten-fourteen days if you want.

There are other ways of getting credits. Punishing the girls in your office after school hours gives you around 150- 200 credits IIRC and you'll also get 500 credits every weekend. (400 if you hired Anna) You could have 1000 credits in 2 weeks (or less) easy.

I can understand the sentiment 'cause I felt it the very first time I played the game. However, "righting the ship" is not as difficult as it seems, you need to keep your discipline high by punishing girls in the classroom and make sure you progress with Miss Potts' training ASAP. I recommend visisting her every night (except wednesday when she's not home, that's where you should visit Wilson if you need to advance his storyline) Once your discipline is over 20 you're pretty safe.

While I disagree it's sad to read that. Phil5k is always looking to improve it and open to suggestions, so fair criticism is always good. As far as the influence points you need to get at the beginning: Chang will give you one once you improve her lab and then she'll give you another after you get her an assistant. Miss Potts will give you one influence point after you check her progress in the classroom and Wilson gives you one after you give him Priti's password. You'll get 3 from Sally as you progress on Debbie's story. I'll leave the rest to you to discover.

Yes Discovered all this as i finally worked it out ! but as i said day sixty something before i was able to get 4th influence point needed to progress ! not good, wasted endless days playing through every possible option trying to progress the game, just complete dead end ! if other players find themselves in same situation they will probably not perceiver with it as long as i did ! it's very easy to end up in dead end at beginning of this game ! and you keep playing expecting something to change or reveal but it does not, you loose the grades and game ends before you figure out how to make things work
Also your point about punishing the girls to obtain credits, it doesn't work cause you will never accumulate the amount required for Wilson to give you the influence points before game grades get to zero and game ends ! 2500 credits !!!! if you try that at beginning it's probably impossible or will take you for ever ?
just little criticism

Sorry i stand by my criticism of the Walk through ok :(
it's absolutely useless if you find yourself dead ended in beginning of this game like i did !
like a few other walk troughs i seen, it's not linear enough, (jumps all over the place and makes assumptions you have progressed to points you may not have reached because of problem it has not explained whatsoever) person writing it (game developer) of course understands it but person playing game for first time will not as regards this situation i encountered trust me

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wonder who is supplying Harriet with her goods, must be a staff member given the remoteness of the school.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wonder who is supplying Harriet with her goods, must be a staff member given the remoteness of the school.
Could be that, or maybe she has a contact on the outside that drops things over the wall for her or something.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry i stand by my criticism of the Walk through ok :(
it's absolutely useless if you find yourself dead ended in beginning of this game like i did !
like a few other walk troughs i seen, it's not linear enough, (jumps all over the place and makes assumptions you have progressed to points you may not have reached because of problem it has not explained whatsoever) person writing it (game developer) of course understands it but person playing game for first time will not as regards this situation i encountered trust me
The walkthrough isn't linear though because the game isn't. While it would be possible to do a real "click by click" instruction, leaving no choice to the player at all just limiting them to aping the mouseclicks/decisions suggested by the document, this would already face its limitations with the RNG, you may have Ms Potts performing better or worse than the walkthrough assumes, you may have faced different encounters while patrolling so the girls do not like you enough to take the next step at the suggested time.

A "linear walkthrough" however would completely break down the moment you have deviated from it once, since certain prerequisites may not be met in time or similar and following it wouldn't help anymore.

It's a bit like in the olden days when route planners existed but GPS devices did not. You got your printout of the route and would reach your destination easily - up to the point where you do not see an exit and miscount. And now all future directions are completely useless, because of course the secound roundabout where you have to take the third exit will be in a completely different area of the town.

In the end, for a sandbox style game like The Headmaster it is not possible to write a walkthrough which will take you out of any individual problem you may encounter. You will from time to time need to do some mental arithmetic (figuratively speaking) to find out where you are and how to proceed. This is true for many games around here.

Oh, and Phil5k isn't the game developer, just somebody who likes this game and volunteered quite a lot of work to help others with the walkthrough. However, if there is some specific information missing, he'll be able to include it. But it will never be possible to cover all possibilities.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes