TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As far as who's providing Harriet with the goods it is hard to know yet. It COULD be Mykock himself, y'know, just to create chaos and getting more girls in trouble so they can get punished and therefore filmed... which would mean Harriet and Mykock know each other, which could mean Harriet might be our spy... It might also be Harriet herself stealing the goods when they arrive... or, the most likely (so far) in my opinion; Harriet and Maria Consuelo cut out some sort of deal where Maria gets her all the stuff you won't get in the school, like Charlotte's cigarrettes or Priti's chocolate and Harriet gives Maria, er... let's say some "relief" ;) You know the question I haven't been able to figure out is; If Harriet can get you anything you want with her clandestine business, why didn't she get Liz some panties when they got stained... Some friend you are, Harriet!
There is something to be said for that, Paul and his people likely have an interest in the girls failing, as they can basically sold as slaves at that point, and all of those rich guys would probably like that. Not to mention using the images and videos we 'send' them for their catalogue.

As for your last question, I have to assume, because Liz was unwilling to pay for new ones. Either she did not have the money, or more likely, she just didn't want new ones. :sneaky:

Reactions: yuserneim

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Okay, here comes my virginity guesswork (some of which may be contradicted by in game info). A slight slant towards virginity is to be expected in such games if compared to real life, I'll try to account for it

Likely to certainly virgins are IMO: Arabella, Debbie, Faye, Rachel, Emily, Priti

No clue whatsoever (probably more likely given the nature of these games): Ada, Cassandra, Lucy, Mary & Louise, Maxine, Nina

Likely to certainly not: Alice, Amy, April, Charlotte, Donna, Harriet, Jasmine, Liz, Olivia, Zoe, all staff
I agree to almost 100% there. There's a chance Arabella's upbringing turned her into a huge nympho. I guess we'll find out in time. I'd bet my house that Cassandra is the virginest of virgins (with that attitude and mentality) I remember She and Debbie "practicing" how to make out, clearly a ruse from Debbie to kiss and grope her but Cass seemed genuine on wanting to "learn".

From the rest in the second list I'd say Louise isn't a virgin, but Mary is (insert a virgin Mary joke here) Nina gave us hints she might like girls and she's not very good at the socializing thing, so she could be a virgin too. I'd put Maxine in the last category, but that's just a hunch. From the last list I'd probably flip Donna to the virgin section. She's so spoiled and picky that no regular street urchin would have the luxury of touching her. She's saving herself to her future husband, who'll be a duke, FYI.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
There is something to be said for that, Paul and his people likely have an interest in the girls failing, as they can basically sold as slaves at that point, and all of those rich guys would probably like that. Not to mention using the images and videos we 'send' them for their catalogue.
I was thinking something along those lines myself too...

As for your last question, I have to assume, because Liz was unwilling to pay for new ones. Either she did not have the money, or more likely, she just didn't want new ones. :sneaky:
Liz is her friend! You don't leave you friends in need 'cause they can't afford your help... That hottie with huge knockers bitch!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I agree to almost 100% there. There's a chance Arabella's upbringing turned her into a huge nympho. I guess we'll find out in time. I'd bet my house that Cassandra is the virginest of virgins (with that attitude and mentality) I remember She and Debbie "practicing" how to make out, clearly a ruse from Debbie to kiss and grope her but Cass seemed genuine on wanting to "learn".

From the rest in the second list I'd say Louise isn't a virgin, but Mary is (insert a virgin Mary joke here) Nina gave us hints she might like girls and she's not very good at the socializing thing, so she could be a virgin too. I'd put Maxine in the last category, but that's just a hunch. From the last list I'd probably flip Donna to the virgin section. She's so spoiled and picky that no regular street urchin would have the luxury of touching her. She's saving herself to her future husband, who'll be a duke, FYI.
Maxine I wasn't too sure. Judging from her type she would have no qualms trying "it" out, but she may not be easily approachable, which is a major obstacle at that age. I moved her from "certainly not" to "not sure" at the last minute, so I kinda agree here.

There's strong arguments for Cass being a virgin, the whole "a prince (rich guy) will ride on his horse (bank account) to save me" thing, you pointed out romantic inexperience. Yet, she is willing to sacrifice herself for the greater good (i. e. money in her future) and that's an angle guys can work with.

Donna will have had people courting, 20 to 40 years her senior but nobility and/or rich. She wouldn't be picky about age as long as the social standing is there.

Nina has a lot of virgin vibes, but she is impulsive, and changing your virginity may just need one impulse at the (right or wrong, your choice) time.

Mary and Louise being different is an interesting thought.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
/me pulls down Cartageno pants, pushes him over and steals his tinfoil hat.

Olivia is a long-distance runner, methinks she runs to distract herself from being abused sexually, hence why she is flirty with us but is in reality depressed, and she is the one taking legal CBD weed.

OK here is your hat back.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

Headmaster Christmas Special Coming Soon
Hello everyone,
So I've kept this quiet because I didn't want to promise something and then fail to deliver it on time. However, it's close enough to completion that I can tell everyone now.
I've spent the last couple of weeks working on a stand-alone Christmas special. It's short compared to a normal update but it's really good fun and it has a fantastic sex scene with multiple students. Most of it is written in the form of a Christmas poem and I promise you won't have played anything else quite like it before. The story takes place late at night on Christmas Eve with the headmaster sneaking into the girls’ dorm to deliver presents.
I originally planned to release it as a bonus just for $20 patrons but it's way too good not to share with everyone, so I will be releasing it on a normal release schedule. So a beta version for $10 and above patrons and then full release a week later to $5 and up patrons, then a public release a month after that. My aim is to have it out Christmas Eve, but it could be a few days after Christmas by the time I actually finish. Keep your eyes on your email and you'll get a notification when it's ready.
Altos

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
i have a tiny question , i got the 0.9.2 version downloaded and i played a lot through the version , didn't finish all of it but i found out a new version came out the 0.9.2 public , will my save from the old version work or i have to repeat everything

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i have a tiny question , i got the 0.9.2 version downloaded and i played a lot through the version , didn't finish all of it but i found out a new version came out the 0.9.2 public , will my save from the old version work or i have to repeat everything
Saves will work. This is so far true for this game in general, but specifically here.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Should work mine did

Reactions: TheKnight

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Hope Santa brings Liz some panties.
Headmaster: Liz, I heard Santa brought you some new panties?
Liz: Yeah headmaster, he sure did!
Headmaster (disappointed): Well, I suppose I should do a uniform check.
Liz: Sure thing! <lifts skirt, revealing bare pussy>
Headmaster: Oh, I thought you might be wearing them.
Liz: I'm kinda used to going commando now, plus, if I wore panties, how could you check to see how wet I am?
Headmaster: Of course. <Starts fingering Liz> Still, I am glad that you are not violating dress code.
Liz: Ohhh, Headmaster. Never, sir. I'd rather wear nothing than the wrong thing.
Headmaster: I see.
Liz: Mmmmmm, I just wish the other girls could know the joy of going commando for a few days.
Headmaster: That reminds me, Liz, I need you to help Emily at the laundry this evening.
Liz: The laundry, Headmaster?
Headmaster: Yes, you will be washing the clothing of all of the girls on campus, including their underwear. Do be careful with this job, imagine what might happen if a blue sock got in with the undergarments for a cycle.
Liz: Oh, Everyone would be forced to go without panties. I... understand, Headmaster, and I will make sure I do the best job possible!

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Liz: I'm kinda used to going commando now, plus, if I wore panties, how could you check to see how wet I am?
Headmaster: Of course. <Starts fingering Liz> Still, I am glad that you are not violating dress code.
Liz: Ohhh, Headmaster. Never, sir. I'd rather wear nothing than the wrong thing.
Liz: Mmmmmm, I just wish the other girls could know the joy of going commando for a few days.
Headmaster: That reminds me, Liz, I need you to help Emily at the laundry this evening.
Headmaster: Yes, you will be washing the clothing of all of the girls on campus, including their underwear. Do be careful with this job, imagine what might happen if a blue sock got in with the undergarments for a cycle.
Liz: Oh, Everyone would be forced to go without panties. I... understand, Headmaster, and I will make sure I do the best job possible!
Hmm... you're onto something here.. :devilish:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Crotchless?
See? someone seeing right through me. Panties are irrelevant on Liz's story right now though, the main reason for her to be punished is that she's distracted during classes that isn't gonna change anytime soon. I'm just wondering what her reaction would be to be given panties.

Perhaps on the latest stages of her corruption but as Liz is right now she wouldn't agree to that. She wants the spotlight for herself.

• Thinking Face

SexGameMonster

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone have a save at the end of chap 1 or beginning chap 2? I had to do a clean install and lost my save games :-(

(Android version)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes