stupid.dogz

May 3, 2019
The Headmaster Christmas Special (beta) Now Available
Hi guys,
The Headmaster Christmas Special is a stand-alone game, it has around 260 renders and about three minutes of video. It's short but good fun with a big sex scene at the end. Deliver presents to the girls and help them discover the true meaning of Christmas along the way.
I know holiday specials are normally pretty naff but I actually think this is some of the best content I’ve made and it’s well worth playing. I really enjoyed writing this one and I hope you all enjoy playing it. It is very silly.
I know a lot of people are having a tough time at the moment with Covid. I just hope this Christmas special puts a smile on peoples' faces and makes their holidays a little bit better.
Merry Christmas everybody!
Altos and Herdone

Mega (PC Version)
Mega (MAC-Version)
Mega (Android Version)
thank you for that. Happy New Year

Reactions: Antwit

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think I will add them to the main game. The simplest thing would be to have them as special events which unlock in the replay menu once you reach certain checkpoints in the story. So a little notification can pop up and say "You have unlocked a special event etc..."
Yes thanks, just something like that, like a small reward, maybe for grades getting 50 Halloween and Xmas 100.
Let's face it in the future someone will be asking about it, so simplest to just have it all in one.

kained

Jul 7, 2020
The Headmaster has to be one of the best sex games I've played. I love content and choices that involve manipulation of 18-19 year old girls who don't deserve it. So when opportunities to fuck with Priti show up that's when the game gets to another level for me - my favorite thing is to play the villain. The girls are practically like prisoners in the school. The dark kind of context and world that allows for this ticks my boxes. The content is fun and if I had my own twist on it the game would have options towards going a little darker. But the sheer amount of content in the game is fantastic. High quality scenes with multiple angles, fun and humorous storytelling, and lots of manipulation and punishments towards gorgeous schoolgirls. I've played this happily for a lot of hours and there's still more scenes to unlock.

The quality of the writing is just one aspect that sets this apart from other games. It doesn't get boring or grindy because the story is witty and characters engaging.

The protagonist is hilariously deeply in denial as to his own motivations.

If it were possible what I'd really want is more scenes like when you can show Miss Potts what 'bad' punishment looks like in which the focus is on fear. Options that drive the story in a darker direction towards outright sadism, maybe less emphasis on the girls' pleasure, the protagonist deciding he just enjoys bringing the girls pain and humiliation, and completely fucking with the innocent girls while showing favoritism towards the bullies like Debbie. I think Debbie and I see eye to eye and I like this. An example of something I'd like to see - being able to hire gross male teachers, perhaps who show up from the secretive organization that funds the school. Being able to manipulate the girls into relationships with such teachers. Like setting up Priti with Wilson, maybe under the threat that she'd have to repeat the year if she doesn't comply. Grim fates for gorgeous innocent girls, that's what I enjoy!!

Mwahahahahahahah!

Oh I have a question, sorry if it's dumb. What program is this game made with?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I was born in 79, and bonded with my dad watching American wrestling, even 90s wwf wasn't as corny as this.
Mostly enjoyed the Xmas special, pity there was no Lucy.

Hmm, so I wonder then are they all virgin girls then.

Sxxs10

Feb 28, 2020
Hey, when i click on "3. Uniform Policy" on Android i have an exception has occured : 'Image' u'screens/uniform2.png couldn't find. So i can't vote or anything

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, so I wonder then are they all virgin girls then.
When the Headmaster is dreaming they seem to be. (Amy wasn't in the lineup, which would have made it more funny).

Inclusion into the main game as a bonus might work, however from the timeline given we won't see Christmas or Helloween in this school year unfortunately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
When the Headmaster is dreaming they seem to be. (Amy wasn't in the lineup, which would have made it more funny).

Inclusion into the main game as a bonus might work, however from the timeline given we won't see Christmas or Helloween in this school year unfortunately.
Donna wasn't a cunt in the Xmas special, so who cares about timelines, it also said all the girls cum, but Debbie didn't.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Donna wasn't a cunt in the Xmas special, so who cares about timelines, it also said all the girls cum, but Debbie didn't.
It appeared that in the final scenes that Debbie did laying on the floor got off and collapsed like the rest of the girls...

HorseDonk

Dec 27, 2020
Desperately need some help please to download newest update. Using android I just get the app isn't installed prompt. Deleted all my old versions. Don't mind playing through it all again as it's such a well made game but can't figure out why it won't finish installing any suggestions?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes