yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
then there will be a poll of Patreons to determine the order that the new batch of girls will get their storylines fleshed out.
Let me save you the time... Priti is winning that poll, The twins will make second place by a small margin, then Liz will be a non so distant third and then it's officially a toss up... I'm gonna guess Faye is fourth and Alice bottom.

NOT my preferences, just projecting.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Making the game has been my day job (and only job) for a while. Length between updates depends on a lot of factors. It was longer last time (5 months) for a number of reasons, including having to do a lot of writing and planning for Chapter 2 and updating the UI and parts of the code. Usually it’s about two to three months between updates. My best guess for the next one is late February / early March. Its very difficult to say exactly as it’s a creative project much more than a technical one.
With Priti, you will be given the option to level her up without punishing her, if you just got to Chapter 2 you’ll find that out soon. Might be a while before we get far into her storyline though. I need to finish setting up Chapter 2, then there will be a poll of Patreons to determine the order that the new batch of girls will get their storylines fleshed out.
Thank you for responding so quickly and thank you for the heads up. There are a couple games I would like to get pateron with but at the moment I am sort of playing catch up money wise so at most I might be able to do a small pateron for it. I will defintely look into it today. I am glad you don't have to punish priti and can't wait to see what is in store. I have tried a bunch of these games recently (I am no expert by any means cause I just started playing games like these maybe 4 months ago) but yours is definitely up there towards the top if not the top. Honestly my only grip of the game is that things are time gated at least to an extent with things you have to find and being able to use certain punishments on some girls and not others, but really that is a tiny grip and in brings a bit more realism to it in a sense (the reason it's a grip for me is when I play single player games I like cheating and having best stuff at the start. Though saying that your cheat system is really good. I feel like everyone I have used on other games messes it up in some way)

Reactions: AltosandHerdone

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Let me save you the time... Priti is winning that poll, The twins will make second place by a small margin, then Liz will be a non so distant third and then it's officially a toss up... I'm gonna guess Faye is fourth and Alice bottom.

NOT my preferences, just projecting.
Based on past polls the order would be Twins, Alice, Faye, Liz, Priti. However, that was before people got to know the characters a bit and I set out their characters "problems" the headmaster needs to resolve. The twins obviously haven't had their introductory punishments yet so I need to get those done first before the poll. I've no idea which way it will go.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Based on past polls the order would be Twins, Alice, Faye, Liz, Priti. However, that was before people got to know the characters a bit and I set out their characters "problems" the headmaster needs to resolve. The twins obviously haven't had their introductory punishments yet so I need to get those done first before the poll. I've no idea which way it will go.
I loved the Library thing that you did with Liz; is that going to be included? Also think Alice needs some attention the way she flaunts about while cleaning MC house :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Racknarock

Jul 11, 2019
I have a error in Android version when you gonna vote the rules in headmaster privilege and uniform politicy...any form to fixed?

HorseDonk

Dec 27, 2020
Seems like I'm the only one having issues with installing the newest update. Starting to wonder if installing being a DIK is the problem only thing I can think of..

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Seems like I'm the only one having issues with installing the newest update. Starting to wonder if installing being a DIK is the problem only thing I can think of..
What did you do, maybe we can figure out what happened...?

HorseDonk

Dec 27, 2020
What did you do, maybe we can figure out what happened...?
Nothing strange. Moved my old saves using file explorer app as per instructions on itch.io. updated game using mega app. Deleted old versions first before install. I've since deleted everything to do with headmaster in the hope it will install but still no joy

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nothing strange. Moved my old saves using file explorer app as per instructions on itch.io. updated game using mega app. Deleted old versions first before install. I've since deleted everything to do with headmaster in the hope it will install but still no joy
Where did you extract the current build? Was it in a system folder, like Documents or something?

Also, what is the exact problem you are running into? That might help. lol

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Also like the beach scene with Donna, apparently she had been tamed down a bit :)
But alas the files are too large to upload :(

HorseDonk

Dec 27, 2020
Where did you extract the current build? Was it in a system folder, like Documents or something?

Also, what is the exact problem you are running into? That might help. lol
I'm on Android on a s20 so just into download files pretty much. Sorry I wrote on the previous page, when installing the bar gets to like 95% done then says app not installed and just closes. So frustrating

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm on Android on a s20 so just into download files pretty much. Sorry I wrote on the previous page, when installing the bar gets to like 95% done then says app not installed and just closes. So frustrating
Oh, sorry, I don't know anything about the android version, hopefully someone can help.

Reactions: HorseDonk
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes