TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That is correct. I was asking if this would be in the next update...
We can hope, but the person above me seemed as though they were not sure. I know it is something I am excited to see soon, be a nice event before her later stuff when we start her proper punishments.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Also like the beach scene with Donna, apparently she had been tamed down a bit :)
But alas the files are too large to upload :(
OK I reduced the size to upload
This scene is not in the game Yet but will make a great addition to a weekend activity, and as stated I wonder what the training would be to have tamed her down off her pedestal :)

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I had to restart this as my saves didn't work after the last update. It lost all my work with Racheal and Debbie.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
like hentai university? i will give em a try, maybe its cool too
To add to what Mavi said, the focus of the game is more the BDSM than sex (at least for now) so there is a very detailed and pretty intricate spanking/punishment system there's only a handful of actual sex scenes.(warning:I haven't played in a couple updates so maybe a little more than a handful now; I'm waiting for more rule changes to get added before I start playing again.)

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Fair warning. This game isn't like most. It's a slow build up and very little hardcore action yet. Plenty of teasing and lewdity and an interesting story/gameplay but if you're expecting a fuckfest you'll be disappointed. That said it's one of my favorites as the quality is top notch.
You guys got me excited for another game like this and then I noticed it was a HTML game with ripped CGs from hentai games, CGs that I've already viewed on e-hentai lol

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes