gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It seems the Halloween even doesn't work once you get to Charlotte and Lucy, giving them any treats does not increase their amount and they always lose the competition. As much as I enjoy seeing Lucy streak naked, I kind of want that bonus for completing all the streak endings
The Halloween event worked fine for me.
I gave the team I wanted to see streak 1 treat and all other teams 2 treats and refused the team I've given the 1 to give another at the end... (worked fine for all teams)

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The Halloween event worked fine for me.
I gave the team I wanted to see streak 1 treat and all other teams 2 treats and refused the team I've given the 1 to give another at the end... (worked fine for all teams)
Yeah my problem is no matter how many treats I have, when it comes to Charlotte and Lucy I can give 1-3 but it doesn't get removed from my stash of treats and doesn't get added to their amount of treats, just something seems to stop working in the script for me when it gets to those 2

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Will the walkthrough and guide be updated or do we have to wait on a different release
Please give the authors of the walkthrough some little more time to add the new events, the time (< 12 hours since released here) to play through the new parts was to short this night to find out the all needed actions and write down and add the changes.
I allthough think it makes more sense to wait for the full update to avoid writing bugs in the updated walkthrough.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Do you need to download the game again and use your old save files? Or is there a patch somewhere?
I tried with a 100% save from last release I posted some pages ago. Its looking to work fine with testing this beta on first try, but 2 before ended events from 0.92public are now shown open in replay menu. For patches was time to short, (< 12 hours) be patient and wait for the public release. Rome was allthough not build in half a day:rolleyes:o_O

Last edited:

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Still loving the game but one thing that strikes me is there's no content so far with Izzy apart from her appearing as a background character in a few scenes. Seems like a missed opportunity.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
So, before I download it and invest the time: How much actual sex (as in penetration) is in there yet? Skiming through the changelogs I can see mainly harasment and punishment events, but almost no actual sex. Is this correct? Don´t get me wrong, I get that a game like this needs buildup, just means I will have to wait longer for it to be the game I wanna play.

Reactions: Ooh

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
I tried with a 100% save from last release I posted some pages ago. Its looking to work fine with testing this beta on first try, but 2 before ended events from 0.92public are now shown open in replay menu. For patches was time to short, (< 12 hours) be patient and wait for the public release. Rome was allthough not build in half a day:rolleyes:o_O
Patience is hard, but I'll try to wait.
The sad thing is that it took centuries to build Rome...

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
So, before I download it and invest the time: How much actual sex (as in penetration) is in there yet? Skiming through the changelogs I can see mainly harasment and punishment events, but almost no actual sex. Is this correct? Don´t get me wrong, I get that a game like this needs buildup, just means I will have to wait longer for it to be the game I wanna play.
About 3 penetration scenes, 1 is a dream, and I think there's another inconsequential scene with a character you don't see again. If you're really bothered, put your time elsewhere. I wish I'd given this another year before playing.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The game is very special. When I tried it for the first time, i wanted to turn it off first. because I'm not a fan of BDSM, submission, etc. But then I took a closer look at it, got into it. And I did not regret it. The story is very interesting and unusual. And she has charm. Most of the characters are very well developed. There were plenty of situations where I had to laugh. Well, the sex itself is still limited.

The story unfolds slowly, promising many a dramatic turn. And I'm sure, in the end it's a question of conscience. Because school is definitely not what it seems. Is it really about military? Is it a training camp for sex slaves for rich customers? Theoretically we could do common cause with the criminals (?), take the side of the girls or even experience a revolt one day. Who knows? We don't know, yet. But something bad is definitely going to happen. That´s for sure.

So, of all the erotic games I've tested so far, it's definitely the one with by far the most interesting story. And to convince myself to get involved in a fetish that I actually don't like at all, that is quite an art. So, the developer really knows his trade.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
hello people of culture running around peeping on totaly not teenage girls while day (or night) dreaming of spanking them :D
so here i was during the time when the only spanking scene in the game was done by someone else, i now after quite some time passed since that frustration i'm wondering ... without details did the story progress a lot ? did the gameplay needing general implementation got implemented and the only thing missing now is just content to flesh out the game or is it still quite frustrating ?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes