Fapternate_acc

Sep 17, 2017
Good update, got a few bugs (such as a weekday hallway event with one girl suddenly transitioning into Friday one with another girl), but all of them could be solved by doing something differently. The only serious one was this, after telling Lucy that she did a good job:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/vten.rpy", line 2236, in <module>
NameError: name 'lucy_big_tip' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1939, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2808, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 351, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3570, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5002, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1115, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4429, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4366, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1422, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1650, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5065, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5065, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4088, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4878, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4157, in script call
  File "vten.rpyc", line 2236, in script
  File "C:\...\TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\...\TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\...\TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/vten.rpy", line 2236, in <module>
NameError: name 'lucy_big_tip' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Headmaster 0.10Beta
Sun Apr 04 18:37:27 2021

Reactions: karrero

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
I waited 2 weeks but Jimmy doesn't clean the path for the headmaster's body. Any help?
The in-game text is slightly misleading, actually that event is blocked until certain story conditions are met. If you just continue making progress on other quests it should open up eventually. If you want details they're probably in the walkthrough.

Jan 1, 2020
I'm not complaining or hating, but I've noticed that if there is a black girl in the game her name is Jasmine. Off the top of my head some other games would be WMV, Sunshine Love, and Alexandra. I know I've seen a few others. Again just an observation I thought was funny.

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
Am i the only one who cant install the apk file? It says there is a problem when reading the file. Is there any working or compressed android version? Or just a direct port from pc? Thanks
You are not the only one. I think it has something to do with the size of the apk file. Over 1.8Gb don't seem to get installed on android. I think there is a compressed version in the OP (page 1).
Try JoiPlay with Ren'Py plug-in and then download the PC version of the game.

Reactions: "CJ"

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I had a PC crash and lost all my saves. At the time I decided several games were not worth re-starting, however this was one of them. Awesome game to start from beginning to end. Cannot wait for the next update.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I'm not complaining or hating, but I've noticed that if there is a black girl in the game her name is Jasmine. Off the top of my head some other games would be WMV, Sunshine Love, and Alexandra. I know I've seen a few others. Again just an observation I thought was funny.
That's funny if Jasmine is considered a stereotypically black name for some reason. Every Jasmine that I've ever met wasn't black. Unless, you count my former co-worker who found out she had distant black ancestors after taking a genealogy DNA test.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's funny if Jasmine is considered a stereotypically black name for some reason. Every Jasmine that I've ever met wasn't black. Unless, you count my former co-worker who found out she had distant black ancestors after taking a genealogy DNA test.
Well, we all do have black ancestors down the line, only question is how far down ;)

But yeah, I agree, an interesting coincidence, "Jasmine" doesn't scream "black" to me, if anything, it would be a (bad) stereotype for East Asian descendants.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
On a Friday if you give a girl a question and she answers it you don't get the grades for it, at least not for the hard questions, not tried the others.

DominarRygel

Sep 13, 2020
Where is the cafeteria? I can't find it. Also, I tried to do the punishment session with the twins and Claire, but it said that it would be available in the next update. Why would it be included in the changelog of v0.10 if it won't be abailable until the next version?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Where is the cafeteria? I can't find it. Also, I tried to do the punishment session with the twins and Claire, but it said that it would be available in the next update. Why would it be included in the changelog of v0.10 if it won't be abailable until the next version?
This is a leaked beta... might be bugs.

Play at your own risk...

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
You play through the updates. One after the other. Once you reach v0.10 in the headmaster's story, the cafeteria will be there.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You need to build the cafe first.
I got Amy in the locker room, if I remember it was a Tuesday morning if you have built the swimming pool, because she is in the Sports Area on a Tuesday morning, so with the pool open she is in the swimming outfit.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes