Graag

Jan 13, 2018
If I remember, part of Rachel and Debbies 3sum needs you to do body inspections, I believe it was with Alice.

Amy is simple, unlock the swimming pool, go to the sports building on a Tuesday morning, instead of toucher her abs, she will be in a swimsuit and let you into either fuck or ass fuck her.
Oh i have been been body inspecting Rachel. Putting Alice in the crosshair then
(isn't the whole game a body inspection? :unsure: )

I did get the Amy abs scene. Guess I have to trigger it again.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh i have been been body inspecting Rachel. Putting Alice in the crosshair then
(isn't the whole game a body inspection? :unsure: )

I did get the Amy abs scene. Guess I have to trigger it again.
Body searching Lucy and Alice have Rachel with you, which triggers her to be jealous.
If you are still getting Amys abs, then you need to do more with the story, I assume Rachel, Debbie and Amy need maxed out, and Amy needs to have the swimming pool unlocked.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
She doesn't seem aware of it, but Priti is so bad at being bad it's adorable.

Yeah, it's probably unsurprising that backers for a game like this prefer girls that look young, even if it skeeves me out from time to time. It's a pity for the rest of us who like women to have curves, but eh, what can you do.
Curves and age aren't necessarily dependent on each other considering this isn't real life, though age is only one factor in that regard. There's also taking into account that the setting of the game wouldn't allow for much higher ages either, it is a school setting after all and the students hadn't reached the point of graduating normally before they were transferred.

Reactions: exazubi and gregers

Anto98

Mar 9, 2018
Update 07/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "The headmaster - Christmas eve" version "0.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The headmaster - Christmas eve" versione "0.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 10/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The headmaster" version "0.9.1".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The headmaster" versione "0.9.1".

Here is the Italian translation of "The headmaster" version "0.8.2.1 Public".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The headmaster" versione "0.8.2.1 Public".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
The link doesn't work,can anyone reupload it?

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
How do you get the threesome with Debbie and Rachel noted in the change log? I have both leveled all the way up, and have done the blowjob with Debbie where she suggests bringing in a third girl, but I can't figure how to trigger.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I am using the compressed version - the punishment graphics 'Debbie-level 6' are all messed up - worked fine in 0.9.2. Does anyone knows - if that's compressed version or beta problem? thm3.jpg

Last edited:

Lini

Nov 2, 2018
Update 07/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "The headmaster - Christmas eve" version "0.1".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The headmaster - Christmas eve" versione "0.1".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 10/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The headmaster" version "0.9.1".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The headmaster" versione "0.9.1".

Here is the Italian translation of "The headmaster" version "0.8.2.1 Public".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The headmaster" versione "0.8.2.1 Public".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
ma non la fa più scaricare.cos è successo?

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
does cheating stats / money break the game
I wouldn't think so. Progress in this game is (disclaimer) as far as I know, is based on quest completed rather then stats.
The built in cheat function should be safe at any rate.

At one play through at a previous version I added money and that didn't break the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wouldn't think so. Progress in this game is (disclaimer) as far as I know, is based on quest completed rather then stats.
The built in cheat function should be safe at any rate.

At one play through at a previous version I added money and that didn't break the game.
Stats may be an issue if you go past the limits set by the game at a certain point, money can become an issue if you go completely crazy (say $1 billion) because it may kill the variable. As long as you stay within these confinements you should be good however.

Reactions: TheDevian

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
Stats may be an issue if you go past the limits set by the game at a certain point, money can become an issue if you go completely crazy (say $1 billion) because it may kill the variable. As long as you stay within these confinements you should be good however.
i normaly give myself 10k mon and set stats to about 25

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
OK something weird just happened. Fresh game. No mods, cheats, or console use.

I've just entered Chapter 2 and it is a Tuesday. I was talking to the blond girl in the class hallway (the one who gets her skirt trapped in the locker from the conversation). "How are you", uniform inspection, and "carry on". At the end of the conversation I'm suddenly performing a full-body search on Alice at the vending machine. As I try to go to class, I'm told there's no lessons on the weekend. The top bar still says Tuesday.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
OK something weird just happened. Fresh game. No mods, cheats, or console use.

I've just entered Chapter 2 and it is a Tuesday. I was talking to the blond girl in the class hallway (the one who gets her skirt trapped in the locker from the conversation). "How are you", uniform inspection, and "carry on". At the end of the conversation I'm suddenly performing a full-body search on Alice at the vending machine. As I try to go to class, I'm told there's no lessons on the weekend. The top bar still says Tuesday.
had this issue to but with cheats ^_-

• Haha
Reactions: capitanqueso
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes