capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Any idea to do the quest about Rachel : teach class and make sure she awake
Same question, I'm stuck, (no matter what option I choose after) she keeps falling aslep and can't raise her to level 7, any help?
Edit: Nevermind, I Just find out the headmaster has an exclusive new position for her

Last edited:

kingofthestoneage

Apr 17, 2019
Soooo, id like to find where to find saved games files from previus versions. Even if i throw away the folder containing the actual game files and the folder saying "saved games" and reinstalling the game, i still have old saves left. WHere can i find those saved files??

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Seems a bit optimistic, but that would be nice. I feel like there is still a decent amount of content missing.
Updating from beta to full release typically does not include more content, just bug fixes. This is why it is suggested not to play leaked betas.

Reactions: Phil5k and AwsHen

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
If you think that this game is too unrealistic, think again ;)
I am playing this game now and just came across this
If anything, the game is too unrealistic because the main character is not as open about things as men in reality :LOL:
Like the game, but sad that this is how things actually are.

cernicalus

Nov 11, 2020
Similar issues here, with either of the compressed versions. I'm currently downloading the uncompressed to test that.
I'm also getting several graphical issues like that, using the compressed versions. Have you met the same problems with the uncompressed version? I'm on a bad Internet connection just now and I can't download the full version.:(

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
i can't complete some quests :
- Priti as a picture : speak with Mr wilson ... he says nothing when i visit his apartment
- The headmaster's pet : continue observing rachel's behaviour ... how to get 11 influence to accept new rules ?

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
i can't complete some quests :
- Priti as a picture : speak with Mr wilson ... he says nothing when i visit his apartment
- The headmaster's pet : continue observing rachel's behaviour ... how to get 11 influence to accept new rules ?
What you are asking about is prior to v0.10, so it's all in the existing 9.2 wt.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/940372_HM_Complete_Game_Guide_092.pdf

Search for 'Influence Points' in it for how to get 11 points.

Perhaps you need to use the 'replay' function.

Eduseek

Mar 28, 2018
How do you get the threesome with Debbie and Rachel noted in the change log? I have both leveled all the way up, and have done the blowjob with Debbie where she suggests bringing in a third girl, but I can't figure how to trigger.
To trigger this event you need to use your phone in the office DURING afternoon.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Very nice for the most part, had a good laugh at just making the girls bounce up and down for shits and giggles, and the splits to make it easier to take our massive cock, does that shit even work.

Loved the new stuff with Lucy, wonder if it will be a real branching storyline, I like not having to spank her.

Loved the new swimming pool stuff, and the twins prank.

Loved finely giving Debbie a reward, and the Jealousy with Rachel stuff.

Loved the soccer games.

I can't wait for the follow-up with Sam after she got spanked and wants to make dinner.

Didn't think it was possible but I hate someone more than Donna, the new black chick, reminded me of all the fucking bitchy cunty manly aboriginals/Maori/Tongans bitches I went to school with.
So glad Altos provided translations for her jibberish, felt like cousin Avi in Snatch, and wondering if there was a meme for him the whole time.

Speak English to me, Tony. I thought this country spawned the fucking language, and so far nobody seems to speak it

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
The Headmaster [v0.10 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] crunched

Original Size PC: 4,33 GB
Original Size Mac: 4,31 GB

Medium Compressed Size PC: 1,70 GB
TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc-mediumcrunched.zip:
Medium Compressed Size Mac: 1,68 GB
TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-mac-mediumcrunched.zip:

Custom Compressed Size PC: 1,10 GB
TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc-customcrunched.zip: Workupload PC
Custom Compressed Size Mac: 1,08 GB
TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-mac-customcrunched.zip: Workupload Mac

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

Hi, I don't know what you did but i'm used to compressed version and never saw something like this, character contours are pixelated or there is frames around them, the result is extremely weird.
I'll try the regular version to check if it's the update that broke it but i doubt it, never did something like this before.

sexyblue92

Feb 1, 2021
How to add savegames to the game? I put them on the saves folder but nothing changes. I even delet old savegames but they still appear

EDIT:
Found it
C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HeadmasterDemo-1544382765

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Wow I love release day and of course I love when new people find this game but I walk away and play with the new update for a day. Hoping someone would leak some content that I missed. Nope just 12 pages of where's this where's that. So V10 events that I have come upon up to now and how I found them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian
Aug 7, 2016
I have some observation / question because in my opinion there is some inconsistency in this scene. Namely, on the first day of Olivia in the classroom, you can take her shirts and check if she has "correct" panties, then the headmaster says that "okay, they are white, they can be", but not only that they are not white but gray, they have a decorative flower and they should to be plain (there was a scene with another girl who had ribbon and we confiscated her panties) shouldn't Olivia's panties be confiscated as well? Seemingly insignificant detail but in my opinion it should be corrected. And the game and the last update as usual 10/10 and I can't wait for the next one.

Reactions: SubWawa

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have some observation / question because in my opinion there is some inconsistency in this scene. Namely, on the first day of Olivia in the classroom, you can take her shirts and check if she has "correct" panties, then the headmaster says that "okay, they are white, they can be", but not only that they are not white but gray, they have a decorative flower and they should to be plain (there was a scene with another girl who had ribbon and we confiscated her panties) shouldn't Olivia's panties be confiscated as well? Seemingly insignificant detail but in my opinion it should be corrected. And the game and the last update as usual 10/10 and I can't wait for the next one.

While I can't speak for the color, could have been a lighting issue, but as for the adornments, he has allowed them to get away with that for a while now, and only just started to enforce that one after having given them 'enough warnings' about it. Since she is new, he might be giving her the same leeway ...for now.

On the other hand, Rachael is no longer the flattest girl in school.

Reactions: SubWawa

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I fixed the graphic issues of my compressed version.
It was a problem with the images that have a transparent background.
The tool I normally use for compressing couldn't handle them.
Please download the new version. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Tell me is it ok that I have such a picture?
Saw the same using joiplay
I am using the compressed version - the punishment graphics 'Debbie-level 6' are all messed up - worked fine in 0.9.2. Does anyone knows - if that's compressed version or beta problem? View attachment 1125939
Similar issues here, with either of the compressed versions. I'm currently downloading the uncompressed to test that.
I'm also getting several graphical issues like that, using the compressed versions. Have you met the same problems with the uncompressed version? I'm on a bad Internet connection just now and I can't download the full version.:(
To update - uncompressed version has no graphics issues for me.
Hi, I don't know what you did but i'm used to compressed version and never saw something like this, character contours are pixelated or there is frames around them, the result is extremely weird.
I'll try the regular version to check if it's the update that broke it but i doubt it, never did something like this before.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes