Aug 7, 2016
Well, you have to keep in mind that Illusion's render engines are not really that good at lighting, and the textures can give wildly different results. A friend on mine was trying various skins for his MC, and while they looked almost the same over all, one of them, under certain lights, would look super dark brown. Not only way darker than normal, but a totally different shade. My own experiences in Daz are not a whole lot better. Lighting and shadows can change things drastically.

I don't know for sure, since I didn't see the asset in any other context/scene, but I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt on that one. Maybe they can clarify it later, I am sure we will see them again. :whistle:

As someone that has been pushing for him to get on the adornments thing for some time, I get where you are coming from here. As for mentioning it, before this scene, he would say it whenever the subject came up, but almost never would say anything about it when doing inspections on anyone else either, he would just let it slide.

Also, by the looks of it, it was part of the pattern of the garment (I.E. flat, embroidery), rather than something extra attached, like the bows on the other girls' garments, so that might also play a factor.
all that remains is to wait for the continuation of olivia's story and the final unraveling of the mystery of her panties :LOL: but I still think that there should be a mention in the dialogue when confiscating the shirt (and preferably confiscating the panties too :devilish:), maybe the author will look and take these suggestions into account ^^

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Epiphany Rant time!
(WARNING! reading this will add NO value to your life or to the gameplay!)

So I've been rationing my HM gameplay time to make it last longer. To kill time, I've been investing my time exploring new and old titles alike. I usually spend an hour or two at the end of each day navigating different storylines, before eventually I start thinking about one of the SLAG pupils, and turn on HM.

So it got me thinking..... WHY do I enjoy this game so much? What makes it so special?
  • True, it was one of the first games I truly invested myself in, but that could not be the ONLY reason.
  • Also, I am NOT a sadist in real life, and do not enjoy inflicting pain. Quite the opposite actually.
  • Is it the visual appeal? The renders and animations have come a long way, but there are many more beautiful games out there.
  • Is it the story? Maybe, but again, I've loved the stories of other games as well
  • Its definitely NOT the sex, because quite honestly, HM is no fuckfest
Then it started to bother me. I am a left-brained problem solver. Being unable to put my finger on what made this title so special bugged me to no end! I had to think harder and look deeper. I thought and thought, and I looked and looked until I got it!!

There is 1 major factor that makes HM click for me:

Coherence!!!! In most games, there are 3 stages: Introduction, grind, and abject devolution. Once you move past the core achievements / unlockables, the characters transform into unrecognizable nymphomaniacs.

The sweetness, shyness, and even intelligence is all gone! they descend into depravity that, while easy on the eyes and stimulating for the little brain, makes no sense to my big left-brain.

Worse, Even the MC transforms radically, to the point they don't recognize themselves, as evidenced by the frequent use of "I cant believe.... (my luck, myself etc.)" by them.

This is where HM stands apart (and TALL)!! The MC and the NPCs have different conversations, but maintain their personalities! Some examples:
  1. Debbie is still a (little less) closeted lesbian, and has NOT turned into a cock hungry slut!
  2. Rachel is still shy, has body envy and is submissive.
  3. Priti continues to fight her fears little by little, Liquor chocolate was a HUGE deal for her. She did not just wake up one day ready to streak naked through the campus!
  4. And yes, most importantly,The Headmaster continues to show tremendous restraint and professionalism, NEVER letting his sex drive take the drivers seat. He is always calculating and planning every step.
Other minor points that are also important are having definitive goals to achieve, and the satisfaction you get from them, not having to grind too much, and a (refreshingly) Intelligent MC.

It really felt good having finally solved this conundrum for myself!

If you DID ignore the warning, and read through my epiphany rant, I thank you for your time. However, Like I said, it will add no value to your life or the gameplay... but it WILL make you regard me with a "Are you for real" look... So, lucky for me, the chance of us meeting in real life is less than the chance of the owners of SLAG being anything but rich old creepy people! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Epiphany Rant time!
(WARNING! reading this will add NO value to your life or to the gameplay!)

So I've been rationing my HM gameplay time to make it last longer. To kill time, I've been investing my time exploring new and old titles alike. I usually spend an hour or two at the end of each day navigating different storylines, before eventually I start thinking about one of the SLAG pupils, and turn on HM.

So it got me thinking..... WHY do I enjoy this game so much? What makes it so special?
  • True, it was one of the first games I truly invested myself in, but that could not be the ONLY reason.
  • Also, I am NOT a sadist in real life, and do not enjoy inflicting pain. Quite the opposite actually.
  • Is it the visual appeal? The renders and animations have come a long way, but there are many more beautiful games out there.
  • Is it the story? Maybe, but again, I've loved the stories of other games as well
  • Its definitely NOT the sex, because quite honestly, HM is no fuckfest
Then it started to bother me. I am a left-brained problem solver. Being unable to put my finger on what made this title so special bugged me to no end! I had to think harder and look deeper. I thought and thought, and I looked and looked until I got it!!

There is 1 major factor that makes HM click for me:

Coherence!!!! In most games, there are 3 stages: Introduction, grind, and abject devolution. Once you move past the core achievements / unlockables, the characters transform into unrecognizable nymphomaniacs.

The sweetness, shyness, and even intelligence is all gone! they descend into depravity that, while easy on the eyes and stimulating for the little brain, makes no sense to my big left-brain.

Worse, Even the MC transforms radically, to the point they don't recognize themselves, as evidenced by the frequent use of "I cant believe.... (my luck, myself etc.)" by them.

This is where HM stands apart (and TALL)!! The MC and the NPCs have different conversations, but maintain their personalities! Some examples:
  1. Debbie is still a (little less) closeted lesbian, and has NOT turned into a cock hungry slut!
  2. Rachel is still shy, has body envy and is submissive.
  3. Priti continues to fight her fears little by little, Liquor chocolate was a HUGE deal for her. She did not just wake up one day ready to streak naked through the campus!
  4. And yes, most importantly,The Headmaster continues to show tremendous restraint and professionalism, NEVER letting his sex drive take the drivers seat. He is always calculating and planning every step.
Other minor points that are also important are having definitive goals to achieve, and the satisfaction you get from them, not having to grind too much, and a (refreshingly) Intelligent MC.

It really felt good having finally solved this conundrum for myself!

If you DID ignore the warning, and read through my epiphany rant, I thank you for your time. However, Like I said, it will add no value to your life or the gameplay... but it WILL make you regard me with a "Are you for real" look... So, lucky for me, the chance of us meeting in real life is less than the chance of the owners of SLAG being anything but rich old creepy people! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
On top of that though is the individualism every girl is unique but not trope unique. They all feel like legitimate characters who affect the plot. There's no dumb blonde bimbo. (until you hire her) There's also not a main protag antag relationship. Everyone wants something for something else. If they can't get what they want they make your life about problem solving the why and how.

That's why I say that this was made by a great author.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
On top of that though is the individualism every girl is unique but not trope unique. They all feel like legitimate characters who affect the plot. There's no dumb blonde bimbo. (until you hire her) There's also not a main protag antag relationship. Everyone wants something for something else. If they can't get what they want they make your life about problem solving the why and how.

That's why I say that this was made by a great author.
Well, Alice might qualify as a bimbo, Ruth as antagonist, and then you have the April-Charlotte rivalry if you consider one of them protagonistic. But in essence I agree, there are some interesting characters around who don't lose their traits just like that because MC is waving his wand. Liz, Amy, and Lucy might do so a bit, but it is in line with who they are. Priti is proud of liqueur chocolate, Cass still resents the headmaster, and Emily still hasn't come to terms with being an Ukrainian nudist at heart. And we're all looking forward to how Faye will try and befriend Nina.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, Alice might qualify as a bimbo, Ruth as antagonist, and then you have the April-Charlotte rivalry if you consider one of them protagonistic. But in essence I agree, there are some interesting characters around who don't lose their traits just like that because MC is waving his wand. Liz, Amy, and Lucy might do so a bit, but it is in line with who they are. Priti is proud of liqueur chocolate, Cass still resents the headmaster, and Emily still hasn't come to terms with being an Ukrainian nudist at heart. And we're all looking forward to how Faye will try and befriend Nina.
Faye's not overly bright herself. XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nobulshh

Jun 10, 2018
3 quick questions:
1. did you (in .9.2) go on first date with Samantha and watch arabella spanking by patricia
2. in.10 beta, who did you choose to spank in office?
3. which action triggered this error?

I am asking because I did not get this error, and maybe its a misplaced var def that can be easily fixed
1. It's been some time since i played but i'm pretty sure i did go on the date since i have the option to ask her out on the second one.
2&3. i asked samantha to volunteer but the error appears just as patricia enters the office. before the choice on whom to demonstrate.

Just after the image the error starts.

Anyway i'm happy to help and point out even a harmless error that may scare some players.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes