MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Epiphany Rant time!
You aren't alone in wondering what makes HM stand out. I've also given thought to why it remains in my top 3 still. I kind of dislike spanking as a kink to be honest, yet here I am, rocking the sig for HM. I'm a pervert naturally, I grew up on classics like Revenge of the Nerds, Porky's, Zapped etc, so the hook of looking up girls skirts pulled me in. The slow build up works great in this aspect, allowing you time to enjoy the simple panty peeks before giving you 'the goods'.

But it has to be more than that, to be in my top 3. The story is top notch if a little 'out there' but where HM really shines is the characters personalities. Each one is well thought out and consistent. Decisions flow logically from one outcome to another. You don't have to wonder how Debbie will react to her reward, as you've come to know her and can properly anticipate how she'd react logically.

The MC being level headed, but also willing to indulge when allowed is also high tier writing for the genre. His restraint is great, but juxtaposed with his willingness to give into desire with Amy and Lucy etc really makes it stand out. I can see some of the girls changing over time. I can see a day when Debbie realizes she's Bi, for the right guy. I can see a day when Donna realizes she enjoys being treated like a peasant. I can see a day when Ruth realizes she's been overly reserved her whole life and now wants to truly live. I can see all these arcs playing out logically and doing so while remaining faithful to who they are personality wise. Far from the 'wow sex is great, it's all I want now' style of other VN 'arcs'.

Beyond all that, another reason HM stands out is the consistent quality of updates and the Dev's transparency. Us fans are never left in the dark for long and we're never left hanging for updates longer than necessary. This being a pirate site, the majority of fans here aren't actually paying anything, but that doesn't stop Alto and Herdone from chiming in and keeping us excited for more.

Should be a really exciting year!

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
This being a pirate site, the majority of fans here aren't actually paying anything, but that doesn't stop Alto and Herdone from chiming in and keeping us excited for more.
If you want to chip in, even a modest amount, I did it via the itch.io site located in the OP. I needed to get the updated android version that was not accessible on this thread and, as a thank you to Alto, i chipped in with a one off donation.
This is the link to the itch.io site :

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
what is the maximum value for grades and discipline? I seems to not be able to raise them over 50 using the cheat menu
It depends on how far you are into the game. The first chapter prevents any grade from going above 50. Also it is unnecessary to need the cheat option if you play the game correctly. Once HM has the dream sequence either 1st or 2nd, I can't remember which exactly, the grades can go above 50, BUT there are limits and restrictions; if you put them too high you will miss content necessary for the game.
Use the CAMERA button to see which tasks are outstanding and concentrate on completing them. Also plan your weekly schedule of teaching, sports and wandering the halls on a week by week basis so you cover most or all of the necessary cut-scenes.

IllussionMine

May 24, 2018
It depends on how far you are into the game. The first chapter prevents any grade from going above 50. Also it is unnecessary to need the cheat option if you play the game correctly. Once HM has the dream sequence either 1st or 2nd, I can't remember which exactly, the grades can go above 50, BUT there are limits and restrictions; if you put them too high you will miss content necessary for the game.
Use the CAMERA button to see which tasks are outstanding and concentrate on completing them. Also plan your weekly schedule of teaching, sports and wandering the halls on a week by week basis so you cover most or all of the necessary cut-scenes.
I have played the game until 0.9.2 but lost my saves and wanted to speedrun any grinding.
I know there's saves uploaded here but I wanted to play the game again from the start

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I have played the game until 0.9.2 but lost my saves and wanted to speedrun any grinding.
I know there's saves uploaded here but I wanted to play the game again from the start
I have a save that will get you upto the point where 9.2 ends if you want. will attach it to this post.
rename it to the position of the save point you want it to be eg 1-1-LT1.save. for very first save location or 1-6-LT1.save for last position on first save page see below:
Save page 1
1-1 1-2 1-3
1-4 1-5 1-6

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
My understanding is that the "observe" part refers to Rachel getting jealous when you do the body search on Lucy on Friday. That of course leads you to finding (during another patrol session) Donna harassing Rachel, and Debbie defending her......then you use your phone in the afternoon to summon them both.....and then and then...... Then THE PUREST FORM OF ECSTASY HAPPENS!!!

Any more detail on where Donna is harassing Rachel. Been looking for this for ages and can't find it. I take it it's in the morning because in the afternoon Rachel is following you around. Thanks

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any more detail on where Donna is harassing Rachel. Been looking for this for ages and can't find it. I take it it's in the morning because in the afternoon Rachel is following you around. Thanks
You have to have searched the other girls first, then patrol the halls, and no, this worked in the afternoon for me, while she was with me, though the scene did not act like that was the case.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Dunacting What he (TheDevian ) said
You have to have searched the other girls first, then patrol the halls, and no, this worked in the afternoon for me, while she was with me, though the scene did not act like that was the case.

Reactions: TheDevian

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
Can anyone provide a compressed version for Android? Any size less than 2gb will do as my fire tv does not support application bigger than 2gb.. Even the previous version will do..

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Coherence!!!! In most games, there are 3 stages: Introduction, grind, and abject devolution. Once you move past the core achievements / unlockables, the characters transform into unrecognizable nymphomaniacs.
100% agreed. I downloaded here a ton of games but almost everyone has syndrome you described. The only games I know with believable story progression, characters and slow history speed are Headmaster and Lessons In Love. Does someone know if there are more games like this?
Only issue I have with Headmaster is slow (but average in comparison to other f95 games) speed of development. This is only my opinion, not accusation. I think this is because most games here have a single or a very few developers. Atlos wrote some time ago that he is looking for someone to help but I don't know how this topic ended up.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've been skipping updates to let the content build up, but I never could get the waterfight scenes to trigger for love nor money. Was there some broken trigger that's since been fixed or any hyper-specific conditions I might have missed or somesuch?
Dipped my toes in again, but never managed to get them to trigger despite relentless savescumming before the game moved on to chapter 2, and as far as I can tell from snooping in the files both the water fight scenes are exclusive to chapter 1 (at least they're not among the five chapter two weekend patrol events), so they're locked out now.
If I were to raise one criticism of this otherwise fun game it's the way the RNG can make it very difficult to trigger specific events. Only so many times you can hit the quick load button before it begins to lose its lustre.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If I am not entirely mistaken, the waterfights aren't supposed to be RNG but should automatically happen once all conditions are met.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If I am not entirely mistaken, the waterfights aren't supposed to be RNG but should automatically happen once all conditions are met.
Thanks for that. I guess there might still be a chance of them popping up at some point then, even if they haven't since they were introduced five or so versions ago. The replay menu hint just tells you to "patrol the halls at the weekend."

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for that. I guess there might still be a chance of them popping up at some point then, even if they haven't since they were introduced five or so versions ago. The replay menu hint just tells you to "patrol the halls at the weekend."
Have you checked the walkthrough? (Since this is "old" content it should still all be correct)

Reactions: Phil5k and gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Have you checked the walkthrough? (Since this is "old" content it should still all be correct)
Must admit I hadn't thought of that. Yeah, that cleared some things up. Apparently stealing Priti's password for Mr. Wilson is a prerequisite, but that event isn't registered in the replay menu, although it's marked COMPLETE in the quest log. Must be something hinky there then.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Most likely some variable didn't get set correctly when I completed that quest; at least now I know what to look for. Thanks again!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just uploaded a new compressed version which hopefully solves all graphic issues but I can't guarantee because I can't test the complete game. Maybe list101 can test it? Btw thx for posting fixed images for my last version, I appreciate your effort! That will be my last attempt of compressing v0.10 Beta because in fact this is already the 5th version I made. I replaced the links in my post.

Last edited:
Reactions: list101
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes