Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
You have to have searched the other girls first, then patrol the halls, and no, this worked in the afternoon for me, while she was with me, though the scene did not act like that was the case.
Brilliant, thanks.

I got Amy and Lucy mixed up. When Rachel got jealous of Lucy I thought it was Amy so stopped searching. Once I searched Amy everything clicked into place.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017

Just uploaded a new compressed version which hopefully solves all graphic issues but I can't guarantee because I can't test the complete game. Maybe list101 can test it? Btw thx for posting fixed images for my last version, I appreciate your effort! That will be my last attempt of compressing v0.10 Beta because in fact this is already the 5th version I made. I replaced the links in my post.
Can you make a compressed port forAndroid as well? The original for Android is more than 2gb in size and my device only supports apks upto 2gb..

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
This is a 100 grades >100 discipline 100% save of 0.9.2public.
Be free to use it.
But beware if you load/start 0.10Beta from this save 2 of the in 0.9.2public before ended events ( "Liz and blue the underwear" and "Rachels New spanking position sitting on HM´s lap") are shown now as not ended in replay menu. This seems to be a little failiur and are the only two bugs I found in 0.10Beta until now. Maybe the new replay menu uses other links or an other placement of the former ended events ?
I haven´t found a way without using the "switch on all event" cheat to change this up to now.

If anyone could fix this here is my full save 41-2-LT1.save data of 0.10Beta to look through:
Not sure why those definitions would reset. I've looked long and hard to find why that would happen but I can't figure it out.
Anyway you can manually set the defintions in question:
press shift + o
Type:
liz_horny_point = True
rachel_straddle = True

That will make those events show as unlocked.

Reactions: derdiedas1

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Not sure why those definitions would reset. I've looked long and hard to find why that would happen but I can't figure it out.
press shift + o
Type:
liz_horny_point = True
rachel_straddle = True

Tnx a lot ;) for the hint to set the definitions on true(y)
May be the 2 bugs come from using the last 0.9.2public save . It is even more fun to play each new new release starting new :)
Btw the new style in your animations are looking great.:love:

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well based on what I remember, normally you get the beta, then bug fixes update, then maybe with the public a couple of new scenes.
I could be wrong, but doubt there will be much.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Been waiting for all you first responders to find all the bugs so I can start with a clean working game. :)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Been waiting for all you first responders to find all the bugs so I can start with a clean working game. :)
I found no bugs in a fresh install, no saves from the beta release. Lost my PC so was not starting from a save. I will see if there is new content on the public release but was quite happy with the many hours I played from scratch on 10.0 !!! It was great re-living those scenes I had not seen in a while.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
press shift + o
Type:
liz_horny_point = True
rachel_straddle = True

Speaking of horny points: what is the maximum number currently possible in the game?
I have never replayed from the beginning, but I recall somewhere early on, I thought I encountered a bug where I got a horny point from the same event on 2 different versions. But wasn't certain if I was perhaps just remembering wrong.

Just curious whether I should be reducing my total by 1 :p

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Speaking of horny points: what is the maximum number currently possible in the game?
I have never replayed from the beginning, but I recall somewhere early on, I thought I encountered a bug where I got a horny point from the same event on 2 different versions. But wasn't certain if I was perhaps just remembering wrong.

Just curious whether I should be reducing my total by 1 :p
According to the guide (0.9.2 version) it is 13, but I had 15 at the end of that, not sure how that can be remedied.

Reactions: Phil5k

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
Wow I have to say, this is a really good game. I like that it is not focused on just baning all the girls from the start and just focused on BDSM related stuff. Sensable and nice story!
I hope there will be a choice system with Rachel, to either make her fully pet with malus on the grades or just develop her as person thing. Whatever will come I am happy with this game!

Thank you for this work!

(I gladly made a Patreon plegde)

Last edited:
Reactions: AltosandHerdone

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
February 2022 Note: A new version of the Game Guide and Walkthrough, for Version 0.12.3, is available here

Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.10 beta

The updated game guide and walkthrough is now available. The updated guide includes Rachel's new student quest actions, and 29 events, including the Twins public punishment, Lucy's maid services, the new swimming and football sport events, Samantha and the new girl Arabella, and the new body searches. It also explains how to unlock the two Holiday special bonus games, and includes a new section detailing the options available in the updated Cheat menu.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Download: Headmaster Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.10 Beta

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated 2021-04-17: Added spoiler for discussion about older versions, as these issues have now been fixed. 2021-07-21: Added link to 0.11.1 version of guide, removed link to 0.10.1 version. 2022-02-24: Added link to 0.12.3 version, removed link to 0.11.1.

Last edited:

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Very sad development.
I continued teh game with v0.1 And got very few flashbacks.
A lot of stuff I already had done, had to be done againe??
And now I'm stuck at many places.

I really loved this game, but know ...... I give up.

Example I'm waiting three weeks for event with Miss Pots and Claire????
Get every time same message :
"Miss Potts is teaching the girls English literature. The girls are mostly paying attention but there is room for improvement."

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Very sad development.
I continued teh game with v0.1 And got very few flashbacks.
A lot of stuff I already had done, had to be done againe??
And now I'm stuck at many places.

I really loved this game, but know ...... I give up.

Example I'm waiting three weeks for event with Miss Pots and Claire????
Get every time same message :
"Miss Potts is teaching the girls English literature. The girls are mostly paying attention but there is room for improvement."
V0.10 is a beta with flaws.
On Patreon there is a new version v0.10.1
And on Itch Altos and Herdone say they will make it available for free there May 1.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes