Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.10.1 (Patreon Release)

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.10.1. Version 10.1 had a bunch of bugfixes but no new content, so this is a fairly small update. However, it has been updated with walkthroughs for the two holiday special bonus games, and includes some additional details, including details of the extra horniness point I'd previously missed. It has also been updated in line with the new bugfixes.

Of course, I feel I should point one thing out: version 0.10.1 hasn't actually leaked here yet. :p But I suspect it won't be long before it does arrive here. And besides, the guide will still be useful for the 0.10 beta.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Download: Headmaster Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.10.1

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.10.1 (Patreon Release)

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.10.1. Version 10.1 had a bunch of bugfixes but no new content, so this is a fairly small update. However, it has been updated with walkthroughs for the two holiday special bonus games, and includes some additional details, including details of the extra horniness point I'd previously missed. It has also been updated in line with the new bugfixes.

Of course, I feel I should point one thing out: version 0.10.1 hasn't actually leaked here yet. :p But I suspect it won't be long before it does arrive here. And besides, the guide will still be useful for the 0.10 beta.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Download: Headmaster Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.10.1
Thank you ! You are the best!

Also, a couple of events I am expecting to see, but not able to trigger. maybe Its not completed yet:
  1. I read about Liz and Faye sunbathing nekkid! :love: I still find them in their bikinis:unsure::cry:
  2. The twins punishing Miss Potts (If I remember, I (as the HM) thought that I needed to talk to the twins after the wed evening drama class)
  3. Talking to Priti after the drama class
And please don't ask me about my stats (and DEFINITELY don't look at the spoiler below)!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Phil5k

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I read about Liz and Faye sunbathing nekkid! :love: I still find them in their bikinis:unsure::cry:
They start bikini-ish, but when applying sunscreen you may convince them that it is more healthy to do a whole body screening, so to speak.

(Also, you game seems to be buggy, the stats look off ;) )

Reactions: TheDevian

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Just joined this forum to comment on this game; freaking amazing! super slow start, which frustrated me at first, but extremely satisfying in the end.

Gotta say that I'm looking forward to more updates. I'm still playing through what I downloaded a few days back, but haven't had the chance to completely max out all the missing scenes yet.

Thanks for the great game, and the comprehensive game guide; definitely helped! :D

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
Is it not possible to buy aloe vera again? I used it once on Rachel but made wrong decisions and ran out of AP so I had to end the punishment without successfully hitting lv2. Now the option to apply aloe vera is missing no matter how many attempts

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Is it not possible to buy aloe vera again? I used it once on Rachel but made wrong decisions and ran out of AP so I had to end the punishment without successfully hitting lv2. Now the option to apply aloe vera is missing no matter how many attempts
In my experience aloe vera doesn't run out. It's just not an available option to all girls.
And running out of AP is common. You don't level the girls at every punishment.
Sometimes something else must happen first.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
You can't run it, it means you can't use it on them but you do have to beat them first before you try to use it you can't just use it as a first action

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
You can't run it, it means you can't use it on them but you do have to beat them first before you try to use it you can't just use it as a first action
I've already maxed out her pain gauge and I should be applying the aloe vera now, but the icon is missing. I'm also already at the 2nd chapter of the story altho I've had this issue before that.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes