User312

Apr 19, 2018
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.10.1 (Patreon Release)

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.10.1. Version 10.1 had a bunch of bugfixes but no new content, so this is a fairly small update. However, it has been updated with walkthroughs for the two holiday special bonus games, and includes some additional details, including details of the extra horniness point I'd previously missed. It has also been updated in line with the new bugfixes.

Of course, I feel I should point one thing out: version 0.10.1 hasn't actually leaked here yet. :p But I suspect it won't be long before it does arrive here. And besides, the guide will still be useful for the 0.10 beta.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Download: Headmaster Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.10.1
I just looked at it and the description in Event SPT15 makes no sense...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil5k

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Can somebody tell me how I am supposed to get the weekend patrol Event with the waterfight?
I have all other events that can be unlocked in one playthrough...
I tried to go on for a few weeks and only check each weekend for this event but never seem to get it...
I do not want to need to have to use the unlock all events cheat for that one...
The only other events I am missing are the ones which depend on your choices with Pitris pohotoshoot ;)

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
without guide. it is kind of impossible to achieve 100 percent progress. but oh well the game is good. so missing some event along the way may not as bad as it seems.

LonelyBirdie

Dec 22, 2019
it looks like there's something wrong with the new update, there's no new content compared to the beta version.
  1. TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc - 4.32 gb
  2. TheHeadmaster-0.10.1-pc - 3.63 gb?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There was that one on the beach...
Plus christmas event if you want to count it.

I just looked at it and the description in Event SPT15 makes no sense...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are correct, April's team needs to lose to play bottomless.

it looks like there's something wrong with the new update, there's no new content compared to the beta version.
  1. TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc - 4.32 gb
  2. TheHeadmaster-0.10.1-pc - 3.63 gb?
As has been announced, the update was bugfixes, not new content.

Reactions: Phil5k

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Hi if you are new or haven't been here before please go through the last 10 pages before asking your question. Most (if not all) of the questions being asked right now have already been answered. Laziness doesn't make you exempt from due diligence.

And remember let today be a great day.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi if you are new or haven't been here before please go through the last 10 pages before asking your question. Most (if not all) of the questions being asked right now have already been answered. Laziness doesn't make you exempt from due diligence.

Or hell, just a few of the comments immediately preceding your own. No need to get overly ambitious.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Can somebody tell me how I am supposed to get the weekend patrol Event with the waterfight?
I have all other events that can be unlocked in one playthrough...
I tried to go on for a few weeks and only check each weekend for this event but never seem to get it...
I do not want to need to have to use the unlock all events cheat for that one...
The only other events I am missing are the ones which depend on your choices with Pitris pohotoshoot ;)
From what I understand the water fight event is dependent on your handling of Priti's photoshoot. If you didn't give Wilson her pictures, it doesn't happen.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
From what I understand the water fight event is dependent on your handling of Priti's photoshoot. If you didn't give Wilson her pictures, it doesn't happen.
Yup, that's what I ran into as well (although the event hint doesn't mention this). It doesn't really make a lot of sense, but them's the breaks.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

HA, I remember when I was this naive when I joined this forum, good times, and my little sidekick no pants, wherever he went to.

N3farius

Aug 7, 2017
Does anybody have a Save File from 9.2.
Had to reset my Computer and dont want to start from beginning again.

Thanks Guys

greven119

Jun 8, 2018
Yup, that's what I ran into as well (although the event hint doesn't mention this). It doesn't really make a lot of sense, but them's the breaks.
That can't be the case. I have had to restart my game three times. Not once have I given him Priti's pictures and I have always gotten the water gun fight. There has to be another trigger that is getting borked up somewhere down the line.

Reactions: Cartageno

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That can't be the case. I have had to restart my game three times. Not once have I given him Priti's pictures and I have always gotten the water gun fight. There has to be another trigger that is getting borked up somewhere down the line.
The furthest I got the last time I looked into this (see below) is that it's something to do with the Priti/Wilson quest line getting messed up, but I haven't looked deeper into the files to figure out what.

Must admit I hadn't thought of that. Yeah, that cleared some things up. Apparently stealing Priti's password for Mr. Wilson is a prerequisite, but that event isn't registered in the replay menu, although it's marked COMPLETE in the quest log. Must be something hinky there then.

View attachment 1131645 View attachment 1131647

Most likely some variable didn't get set correctly when I completed that quest; at least now I know what to look for. Thanks again!

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes